She kept them at bay
她抵挡住了怪物
while the guards pulled you from danger.
卫兵才得以将你救出
But by the time they came to save your mother...
但等他们返回去救她时...
It was too late.
已经太晚了
She sacrificed herself for me.
她为我献出了生命
She loved you so much, and so do I.
她非常爱你 我也是
I'm so glad you're back.
我很高兴你能回来
I don't know what I would have done
如果食人魔在大路上抓住了你
if the ogres had gotten you on the road.
真不知道我会怎么样
They -- they have reached the roads?
他们已经到大路上了吗
The war is not going well.
战事进展得不顺利
But you need not worry of such things.
但你不需要担心这些
We have soldiers to fight.
我们有士兵在战斗
But those soldiers don't stand a chance.
但那些士兵根本不是对手
They'll only slow down the ogres' advance.
他们只不过在延缓食人魔的进犯
We need someone who can stop them once and for all.
我们需要一个能够一举击破它们的人
And who would that be?
那是谁呢
On my journey, I did some reading.
我在路上读到一些东西
And, well...
书上说...
There's a wizard, a powerful, powerful wizard,
有一个巫师 一个法力强大的巫师
who may just help us.
也许能帮上我们
His name is --
他的名字是...
I know his name!
我知道他的名字
And I dare not speak it.
但我不敢念出来
Trust me, Belle, if we do --
相信我 贝儿 如果我们...
I know. Magic always comes with a price.
我知道 魔法总是有代价的
But if mother's death taught me anything,
但我母亲的死教会了我
it's that sometimes a hero has to sacrifice everything
一个英雄有时要牺牲一切
to save the people they love,
拯救他们所爱的人
and I will do whatever I can to save our land.
我会不惜一切 拯救我们的家园
And I can be a hero, just like mother.
我可以像妈妈那样成为英雄
And if that means summoning Rumplestiltskin...
如果这意味着要召唤朗普斯金
then so be it.
我也在所不惜
I'm afraid we have a problem, dearie.
恐怕我们有麻烦了 亲爱的
I caught a glimpse of your mirror today.
我今天瞥见了你的魔镜
It's rather impressive, isn't it?
挺震撼的吧
I had no idea your bride would be so easy to turn.
我真没想到你的新娘那么容易操纵
Watch yourself.
你给我小心点
Now, I don't know exactly when you intend to use this mirror,
我不知道你到底打算什么时候使用魔镜
But you should know this.
但你应该知道
I won't allow you to hurt those I care about.
我不允许你伤害我爱的人
And I won't allow you to derail my plans
我也不允许你突然感情用事
because you've suddenly gotten sentimental.
而破坏我的计划
You only get one warning.
我只警告你一次
Which is more than you get.
我一次都不会警告你
I can't make any promises
我没法保证
over who may or who may not survive.
谁会死 谁不会死
You know, you were wrong before.
你之前是错了
That you needed leverage to get what you want?
说你需要筹码来达到目的吗
No, that I didn't have it.
不 说我没有筹码
I do.
我现在有了
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄来的
Oh, that's irrelevant.
这不重要
But now that I know what you're up to,
但我现在知道你的打算了
we can have a real talk.
我们可以详谈一下
You might want to reconsider your position,
你还是摆正自己的位置吧
because I doubt you'd enjoy
因为我觉得你不会希望
becoming just another embroidery on this hat.
成为这顶帽子上的另一片刺绣
Looks like you've just lost your leverage, dearie.
看来你刚失去了筹码 亲爱的
Anna.
安娜
It's time to wake up, dear.
该醒醒了 亲爱的
What?
什么
Where am I?
我在什么地方
Exactly where you belong.
在你该在的地方
You can't just lock me in here!
你不能把我关在这里
Elsa won't stand for it!
艾尔莎不会允许的
Even when she finds out what you were planning to do to her?
如果她得知你对她的企图呢
Wait. What?
你说什么
You were planning to use this to strip away her magic.
你本打算用这东西夺走她的法力
No, that's not why I had it.
我根本没这打算
Really? Then why didn't you tell Elsa about it?
真的吗 那你为什么不告诉她呢
Because I-I didn't know how to tell her the truth.
因为我不知道该怎么告诉她真♥相♥
I found it with a man that our parents sought out.
我父母找过一个人 这东西是他的
They went to him looking for a way
他们在想办法
to strip Elsa of the thing that makes her special.
消除让艾尔莎与众不同的魔法
And you're following in their footsteps.
而你要完成他们的心愿
I wasn't going to use it on her.
我没打算用在她身上
I wasn't going to use it on anybody...
我没打算用在任何人身上
Until you attacked me.
直到你袭击我
The rock trolls told me what you've been hiding,
石地精告诉了我你隐瞒的事
that you and my mother had another sister.
你和我母亲还有个姐妹的事
The rock trolls shouldn't talk about things
石地精不应该谈论
that they don't understand.
他们无法理解的事
But it's true.
但这是真的
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Some secrets are better left buried.
有些秘密最好不要再提
I don't understand.
我不明白
What do you want?!
你想要干什么
What I have always wanted...
我一直梦寐以求的
...a family who will embrace me for who I am.
能接受我真实面目的家人
For a brief moment,
曾有短暂的一瞬
I thought the three of us could be that family --
我以为我们三个能成为一家人
You, me, and Elsa.
你 我还有艾尔莎
But you showed me that plan would never work.
但你让我认识到那计划永远不会成功
You have nothing in common with Elsa and me.
你与艾尔莎和我 毫无共同之处
You are the odd woman out.
你是多余的外人
And now I suppose I have to find someone else to take your place.
现在 我想我只能另找人来替代你了
The Snow Queen is your aunt?
白雪女王是你姨妈
According to this heraldry book I found in the library.
根据我在图书馆找到的宗谱书
Her name is Ingrid.
她叫英格丽
I didn't even know my mother had any sisters.
我都不知道我妈妈有姐姐
I'm as surprised as you are.
我和你一样惊讶
Well, spend a little more time in this town, love,
在这镇上多待一阵 亲爱的
you'll realize just about everyone's related.
你就会意识到 大家都是亲戚
This book traces the lineage in Arendelle for generations.
这本书♥记♥载了阿伦黛尔数代家谱
That's Gerda, my mother.
格尔达 我妈妈
And this is Helga, my other aunt.
这是海尔格 我另一个姨妈
Bloody hell.
见鬼
Look at this one -- she looks just like you.
你看 她长得和你好像
Maybe that's why she was so obsessed with you,
也许这就是为什么她那么执迷于你
Why she kept all those relics from your childhood.
为什么她留着你孩童时期的东西
She came to this world looking for blondes?
她来这个世界就是为了找金发女人
There's a lot more than just me.
那可不只是我
Don't I know it.
可不是嘛
She wasn't looking for a blonde.
她不是在找金发女人
She was looking for the savior.
她是在找救世主
What?
什么
This scroll -- the writing is runic. It's a prophecy.
这卷轴 是用古北欧文写的 是则预言
It says, "The name of the savior is Emma."
上面写着"救世主的名字是艾玛"
She knew?
她早知道
Before you even did. She knew you were powerful.
她在你之前就知道你是有魔力的
But why?
但是为什么呢
It says it right here...
上面写着
"And the savior shall become Ingrid's sister."
"救世主将会成为英格丽的妹妹"
What the hell does that mean?
那是什么意思
Well, my mother died, and her other sister, she's not around anymore.
我妈妈死了 她另一个妹妹也不在了
I think Ingrid believes in this prophecy.
我觉得英格丽相信了这个预言
I think she's looking to replace them.
我觉得她是在找人替代她们
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Yes.
怎么了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表