No.
不想
Just that I'm very powerful,
你只要知道 我很厉害
and you and your people -- you need to be more careful.
你和你的人 你们要小心点
Keep your distance.
离我远点
I think I can guarantee that,
这点我可以做到
so if you want to, you know, hit "undo" on that, then...
所以如果你愿意解除这些冰墙
we'll get right on it.
我们就马上离你远点
I...
我
not right away.
还不能这么做
Bring me what I want,
把我想要的东西给我
and then I'll consider freeing you.
我就考虑要不要放了你
Your sister, right?
你想要的是你妹妹吧
I can't really look for her from in here.
我在这里也没法找她啊
Emma!
艾玛
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
What is that?
那是什么
It's a Emma, are you okay?
这是 艾玛 你还好吗
Say something.
说话啊
Allows me to talk to my father,
这东西可以让我和我被挡在
who's on the other side of that wall,
墙那边的父亲通上话
but if you want to melt that, we can all talk.
但你要是愿意融化墙 我们就能当面谈了
Tell him to go get Anna.
让他去找安娜
Dad, can you hear me?
爸 能听到吗
Emma.
艾玛
Say again.
再说句话
I'm in here with this woman.
我和那个女人在这里面
She's looking for her sister, Anna.
她在找她妹妹 安娜
She thinks that Anna is in town
她觉得安娜就在镇上
because she found a necklace of hers in Gold's shop.
因为她在戈登的店里发现了她的项链
She wants us to try to find her before --
她想让我们找到她
Before I freeze this town and everyone in it.
否则我冻住整个小镇和所有镇民
Is she fixing it?
她到底有没有在修啊
I've got a fridge full of iffy clams.
我一冰箱的蛤蜊都快坏了
Just read the manual. The manual's in Japanese.
看看说明书啊 说明书是日文的
Well, just do something.
那想点办法啊
Maybe Marco should be helping with the power.
也许电力的事应该找马可来帮忙
He's the handyman.
他是杂务工啊
Geppetto? You think?
盖比特吗 你开玩笑吗
I mean, I'm not sure handcrafted Tuscan wood carvings
我看手工托斯卡纳木雕
are really gonna save the day.
也帮不了我们
Dr. Whale?
威尔医生呢
He's a doctor, not electrician.
他是医生 不是电工
We don't need help! You think?
我们不需要帮忙 是吗
I mean, I'm grumpy now.
我现在已经够生气了
Imagine me in the morning without a coffee maker.
想想如果明早我冲不了咖啡会怎样
Or a computer or stop lights,
或者没电脑 红绿灯
TV, DVD, CD, DVR, DVD.
电视 DVD 唱片机 硬盘录像机
Stop saying letters!
别再蹦字母啦
Look, I am not magic.
我不会魔法
I have had eight hours of sleep in the last week,
我这周只睡了8小时
I am breastfeeding, and I am exhausted!
我还在哺乳期而且我快累死了
I don't need this.
所以别吵我了
I may have cast a little curse,
我虽然下过一个诅咒
but I did not ask to maintain a metropolitan electrical grid.
但我没打算维护一个城镇电网
Oh, and get this -- I'm starting to get why Regina was evil.
还有 我开始明白瑞金娜为什么那么邪恶了
It wasn't her! It was you!
不是因为她 是因为你们
You have survived your entire lives without light bulbs!
你们之前没有灯泡不也过得很好吗
Buy a flashlight!
去买♥♥个手电筒吧
Aren't you cold? I'm freezing.
你不冷吗 我冻坏了
It's never bothered me.
我从不怕冷
The other day, there was something here --
前两天跑来个大家伙
We called it a snow monster.
我们管它叫雪怪
I assume that's something you made?
是你干的吧
I'll do whatever it takes to get my sister back.
我会不惜一切代价找回我妹妹
I can tell you care about her a lot.
看得出你非常在乎她
I'm sorry about her necklace.
她项链的事我很抱歉
Where is it?
项链呢
It fell into the ice here.
掉进冰窟里了
You can melt down to get it back.
你可以把雪融化把它取出来
Keep going,
再融一点
and we could take this whole conversation somewhere warmer.
我们就能在暖和的地方继续说话了
You can't control it, can you?
你无法控制 对吗
What you said to David on the walkie --
你在对讲机里对戴维说的
It wasn't a threat. It was a warning
并不是威胁 而是警告
because you can't control what you're doing.
因为你无法控制你的魔法
What makes you think you know me?
你凭什么以为你了解我
Because I know me, and I have powers, too,
因为我了解我自己 我也有魔法
And I am not great at controlling them.
而且我控制得也不好
And it looks to me like you're the same way.
我觉得你和我是一样的
You...
你...
You have magic?
你有魔法
Yeah.
是的
Anna helps.
安娜帮我
She...helps me control it.
她...帮我控制魔法
So if I can find her, she can help me undo this.
只要能找到她 她就能帮我解除魔法
We can get rid of all this -- the whole wall -- when she's here.
就能弄走这一切 这堵墙 只要有她在
Well, I'm afraid she's not.
可她不在
Maybe your magic could help get us out of here.
或许你的魔法能帮我们离开这里
I've been trying --
我一直在努力
even just trying to warm myself up.
哪怕是努力让自己暖和起来
I can't really feel my hands or my feet.
我的手脚都冻得没知觉了
Okay.
好吧
See? I-I don't have control o-over mine, either.
看吧 我也没法控制自己的魔法
Oh, god. I'm just tired.
天啊 我好累
Oh, no. If I could just... Lay down for a minute.
不 要是能...躺一会儿
Emma. Emma, talk to me.
艾玛 艾玛 和我说话
Tell me more.
再和我说说
Uh, were you born with magic or cursed?
你是一出生就有魔法 还是被诅咒了
So, those are my two options?
只有这两个选项吗
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
I-I was raised in a place without mag-ic,
我长大的地方没有魔法
and, um...
后来...
I didn't know I had these powers until recently,
我最近才知道我有魔法
And I didn't have any parents around to help me with them.
而且我父母都不在身边帮助我
Parents don't always help.
父母不总能帮上忙
I ended up queen of a large land, unprepared.
我毫无准备地成为了一片大♥陆♥的女王
I hear you with "unprepared."
"毫无准备"我很理解
I'm -- get this --
我还是...
a savior.
救世主呢
I'm still not sure what the hell that means.
我到现在都不太明白是什么意思
Sometimes, it all feels like too much, doesn't it?
有的时候真觉得压力太大了是吗
And even trying to just shut it out --
哪怕想把一切拒之门外
That ends up hurting people, too.
却也会伤到别人
And part of it is
而且
I'm the only one I've ever heard of with powers like mine.
我只知道我一人有这种能力
That has to be very lonely.
你一定觉得很孤独
I'm very sorry I trapped us here.
真抱歉我把我们困住了
I didn't mean it.
我不是有意的
I know.
我知道
Emma?
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛
It appears our honeymoon is over.
看来我们的蜜月结束了
Yeah, there's an emergency.
是啊 有突发♥情♥况
Emma's trapped under ice
艾玛被困在冰里了
by a woman with some kind of ice magic.
有个女人会冰雪魔法
And this involves me because?
这跟我有什么关系呢
You're the bloody dark one. Do something.
你可是黑暗者 想想办法
Well, I could melt the ice and destroy it with a thought,
我只要转个念头就能融化冰雪
but that would also destroy your girlfriend.
但你女朋友也会完蛋
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表