Now, then...
那么
what would you like to talk about?
你想谈什么呢
Hey, mom. Could you help me with this thing?
妈妈 能帮我弄一下这个吗
Well, look at you all dressed up.
打扮得好隆重啊
What's the occasion? I'm getting married.
有什么大事 我要结婚了
Work. With grandpa. At the shop.
我要工作了 和爷爷一起 在店里
He said if I was gonna learn the family business,
他说如果我想了解家族生意
I'd have to represent the family business.
那我就得拿出点样子来
Which would be fine if it didn't also mean wearing a tie.
如果不是每天都要戴领带倒也不错
Well, I think you look very handsome.
我认为你看起来帅极了
So, what happened?
发生什么事了
What do you mean?
你指什么
You were tearing through the book with your scary face on.
你刚才怒气冲冲地使劲翻书
Did something happen with Robin Hood?
跟罗宾汉又出什么事了吗
No. I'm just...
不是 我只是...
I'm moving on.
准备放弃了
Whatever he and I had, it's over.
不管我和他之间有什么 都已经结束了
I just need to let it go.
我必须放手
I'm sorry, mom.
我很遗憾 妈妈
But the next time a happy ending knocks on my door,
不过下次幸福来敲门的时候
I'm gonna be ready.
我会准备好
I'm not gonna let this book stop me again.
我不会让这本书再次阻碍我
From now on...
从现在起
Operation Mongoose is my main focus.
我要专注于猫鼬行动
We will find the author.
我们一定会找到作者
Good. And I have a few ideas
好的 我也知道
about where to look for clues next in the shop.
接下来该去商店哪里找线索
Now get to work.
去工作吧
So, the spell of shattered sight.
破碎景象咒
Pretty impressive stuff.
挺厉害啊
What does it matter? You stopped me.
有什么大不了 你阻止了我
That's right. I did. We know who you are.
没错 我们知道你是谁
We know what you're planning.
我们知道你在密谋什么
And we know that for some sick, twisted reason,
我们知道你出于变♥态♥扭曲的原因
you want Elsa and me to replace your long-lost sisters.
想用我和艾尔莎代替你失去的姐妹
Well, then, you have all your answers.
既然你什么都一清二楚
May I retire to my cell now? No. I want to know why.
我能回去了吗 不行 我要知道原因
Why have you been tracking me my whole life?
你为什么要一直密切关注我的生活
I was trying to protect you, Emma.
我是在保护你 艾玛
Is that what you were doing in the foster home, protecting me?
你在寄养家庭里就是在保护我吗
So why did you erase my memories?
那你为什么抹除我的记忆
Because they were just too good?
因为它们太美好吗
Every family has their ups and downs.
每个家庭都有起有伏
You see, no, you and I -- we are not family.
不 你和我 我们不是家人
I have one of those,
我有自己的家
and it spans three generations and 400 years.
我们家三代同堂 跨越四百年
Family isn't about blood.
家族与血缘无关
It is a bond far stronger than mere genetics.
这种感情纽带远比血缘强大
Elsa and I are your real family
我和艾尔莎才是你真正的家人
Because we are the only ones like you.
因为只有我们跟你是同类
We belong together.
我们属于彼此
The family that you think you have...
你自以为拥有的家庭
They may love you, but they also fear you.
他们虽然爱你 却也畏惧你
No. They don't.
不 他们不怕我
You've never seem them wince at your power?
你从没见过他们对你的力量露出怯意吗
You've never seen a twinge of panic just behind their eyes?
你从没在他们眼中看到过瞬间的恐惧吗
Not even once? I find that hard to believe.
一次都没有吗 我不信
They love me for who I am, including my powers.
他们爱我 也接受我的能力
I thought that once, too, Emma.
我以前也这么以为 艾玛
Ingrid, you have to taste this.
英格丽 来尝尝这个
The royal baker really outdid himself.
皇家糕点师又超水平发挥了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was hoping to be gone before you returned.
我本希望在你们回来之前就离开
Nonsense.
胡说
You were perfectly fine when we left you.
我们离开的时候你还好好的
What happened?
发生什么事了
I went to the party.
我去参加派对了
You did? We didn't see you there.
是吗 我们都没看到你
I saw you.
我看到你们了
I watched you dancing and laughing.
看着你们跳舞 大笑
You looked so vibrant and -- and free.
你们那么有活力 那么自♥由♥
I'm not meant for such things, Helga.
这样的生活不适合我 海尔格
I've accepted that.
我已经接受现实了
When I'm gone,
等我离开
you'll both be able to have the normal lives that you deserve.
你们就能过上应有的正常生活
Your compassion and strength
你的仁心和坚强
will make you a wonderful leader, Helga.
会让你成为一个伟大的领袖 海尔格
You are the queen that Arendelle deserves.
阿伦黛尔应该有你这样的女王
Ingrid, stop this right now.
英格丽 不要这样
I can't control my power. It's too strong.
我控制不了我的力量 太强大了
I don't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
Remember what we promised, Ingrid.
记住我们曾经的誓言 英格丽
We will never abandon each other.
我们永不抛弃彼此
I think I know someone who can help.
我知道应该找谁求助
What did you say, Gerda?
你说什么 格尔达
I've heard whispers of a man, a sorcerer,
我听说有个人 他是个魔法师
who might be powerful enough to control Ingrid's powers.
也许他有能力控制英格丽的力量
Where does this sorcerer live?
这位魔法师住在哪里
He lives in a land called Misthaven.
他住在一个叫做迷雾港的地方
And his name...
他的名字
is Rumplestiltskin.
叫朗普斯金
This is what we've been worried about?
这就是我们一直担心的东西吗
Shouldn't it be shaking or doing something evil?
它不是应该震颤 或做什么邪恶的事吗
Agreed.
是啊
It feels like just a harmless looking glass to me.
在我看来就是一块无害的镜子
I've found nothing to counteract the spell yet.
我还没找到东西来抵消魔法
Hey, stop! Do not look in that thing.
不要 不要看它
It'll make you see the worst in yourself.
它会让你看到最坏的自己
It must be broken.
肯定是坏掉了
I've been staring at it all day,
我已经盯着它看一整天了
and I think I'm even more devilishly handsome
看完觉得自己比以往更帅
and charming than usual.
更有魅力了
Th-this isn't the same mirror.
这不是那个镜子
Why would the Snow Queen risk coming all the way out here
白雪女王为什么要冒险跑来这里
to plant a fake mirror?
放一块假镜子呢
Because she wanted to get caught.
因为她希望被抓到
Emma! Emma!
艾玛 艾玛
I can explain.
我可以解释
No need.
不需要
Another for me.
再给我来一杯
And one for Mr. Will Scarlet.
一杯给威尔·斯卡利特先生
I really do want to make amends, you know,
我真的很想弥补的
for what I did to you and the merry men at Sherwood Forest.
弥补我对你和舍伍德森林的绿林好汉所作的事
You nearly got us all killed. Nearly.
你差点害死我们 不是没死吗
Surely that's worth something?
总比真死掉了好吧
Because of a woman. And where is she now?
就为了个女人 她现在又在哪呢
Sorry.
抱歉
I chose my path.
我的路是我自己选的
Sometimes even when you win, you lose.
有时看起来是赢了 其实还是输了
I ever tell you about how I met Marian?
我跟你讲过我和玛丽安的相遇吗
Only about three dozen times.
也就36次吧
I stole her father's horse.
我偷了她父亲的马
Three dozen and one.
第37次
I was just a two-bit thief in those days.
我那时不过是个小毛贼
I didn't even need it.
我根本都不需要它
Already had two horses back at the camp.
营里当时已经有两匹马了
And that night, you woke to an arrow pointed at your head.
那晚醒来 你发现有支箭瞄着你的脑袋
Her family, she said, were poor farmers.
她说 她家是贫苦的农民
The little that they had was held together by that prized steed.
他们仅有的一切就靠那匹好马支撑了
I didn't say a word as she rode off that night.
直到她骑马离去我都哑口无言
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表