I told you she'd gone soft, Mal. Pay up.
我就说她变心软了 小玛 付钱
She's just rusty. It doesn't mean anything.
她只是生疏了 没什么问题
What do you think?
你怎么想
Are we playing too rough for you?
我们玩得太过火了吗
I think we should get out of here...
我觉得咱们应该离开这儿
...and go find some real trouble.
去找点真正的麻烦
So, um, is --
那么...
is that the page that August took out of the storybook?
那就是奥古斯特从童话书里拿走的那页
Did you find anything?
找到什么了吗
I think this door somehow
我觉得这扇门
has something to do with the author.
应该跟作者有某些关系
I just have to figure out where it is.
我得弄清楚它在哪
You will. Here.
你会的 给
Come on, August.
拜托 奥古斯特
What are you trying to tell me?
你到底想告诉我什么
Find anything in there?
有什么发现吗
Well, a burned table, broken bottles,
烧烂的桌子 破瓶子
Uh, and a very irate granny.
还有暴怒的外婆
Apparently, Regina and the witches drank the place dry.
看来瑞金娜和巫婆们把这里喝空了
I'd say she won them over.
我觉得她骗过她们了
Unless that's exactly what they wanted her to think.
除非她们想让她那么以为
Look, I know you're worried,
我知道你很担心
But we don't even know what happened yet.
但我们还不知道发生了什么
That's what's worrying me.
那就是我担心的
She's not at home. She's not in her office.
她不在家 不在办公室
My parents are gonna check her vault,
我父母要去她地窖看看
but And you fear the worst.
但... 你担心发生最坏的情况
I can't help but think,
我忍♥不住想
if the undercover thing worked,
如果卧底的事成了
if she's got the situation under control,
如果她控制了局面
then why the hell isn't she back yet?
那她为什么还不回来
Maybe this was a bad idea.
也许这是个坏主意
If something happened to Regina --
如果瑞金娜发生不测
No, like you said, she'll be fine.
不 正如你所说 她不会有事的
She can take care of herself.
她能照顾自己
Look!
快看
That's one of my Sheriff's cars.
这是我的一辆警车
What the hell happened?
车子怎么会变成这样
Maleficent happened.
是玛琳菲森弄的
And this her idea of a good time.
这是她找乐子的办法
Regina...
瑞金娜
Are you okay? What happened last night?
你没事吧 昨晚发生了什么事
I had to prove myself.
我不得不证明自己
Which meant some drinking, some burning,
所以要喝酒 烧毁些东西
and lots of destruction.
还破坏了很多东西
Sorry about the car.
抱歉报废了那辆车
And you really shouldn't be here.
你们真的不该来这里
Next time, we have to meet covertly.
下次 我们要秘密见面
Next time?
下次
You didn't find out what they're planning?
你还没查出她们的计划吗
It was one night.
才过了一晚
But I did find out they're hiding something,
但我的确发现她们在隐瞒什么
something incredibly powerful.
而且肯定威力无比
Well, what is it?
那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
So, the only thing you accomplished was property destruction?
那你唯一做到的就是破坏东西吗
I accomplished trust.
我取得了她们的信任
Last time, I had to come to Maleficent.
上次 我不得不去找玛琳菲森
This time, she'll come to me.
这次 她会来找我的
Hello?
你好
Maleficent?
玛琳菲森
I've... been studying magic.
我...一直在学习魔法
Beginner stuff.
只是些初级的东西
But I thought...
但是我想
maybe...
也许
perhaps you can teach me?
或许你可以教教我
Why don't you show me what you've learned
不如让我看看你都学了些什么
and light that fireplace.
把壁炉点亮吧
Come on.
加油
Come on!
快
That's pathetic.
真是可悲
But it'll do.
但也能将就
Ugh, that feels nice.
真不错
I haven't had a proper fire in...
我上次好好生堆火都是
years.
很多年前了
What's that?
那是什么
You won't read about this in any spell book.
这是你在任何咒语书上都读不到的
A single drop of sleeping curse
一滴睡眠咒
mixed with seawater, toadstool...
混合了海水以及毒菌
takes the edge off.
能舒缓神经
What's the matter, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的
I'm not everything you expected?
我不是你所期望的那样吗
What happened to you?
你怎么了
A rose.
野玫瑰
A Briar Rose.
野玫瑰公主
The one you put under a sleeping curse.
就是那个被你施了睡眠咒的公主吗
Until King Stefan the square jawed
直到方下巴斯蒂芬国王
undid all my work with true love's kiss.
用真爱之吻解开了我的咒语
Do you know what?
知道吗
I don't even care anymore.
我已经不在乎了
The Maleficent I read about,
我读到的玛琳菲森
she would never just give up.
是永远不会放弃的
Y-you need to remember who you really are.
你该记起自己真正的身份
That Maleficent had a foul temper,
那个玛琳菲森脾气火爆
and if you insulted her,
如果你侮辱了她
she'd turn into a dragon and eat your flesh.
她就会变成龙 吃掉你的肉
It's a good thing for you I already had breakfast.
不过你很幸运 我已经吃过早餐了
Take your dusty book and get out of my castle.
带上你积满灰尘的书 滚出我的城♥堡♥
Well, where the hell have you been all night?
你们一整晚去哪了
Don't be nasty.
别动气
Regina came to find us.
瑞金娜来找我们了
We had some catching up to do.
我们叙旧来着
Regina?
瑞金娜
What was she after?
她有什么目的
She was sniffing around for information.
她在刺探消息
I assume you didn't tell her I'm what you're hiding.
你们没告诉她你们隐瞒的就是我吧
Oh, we were careful, darling. She doesn't know a thing.
我们都很小心 亲爱的 她什么也不知道
Very interesting plan, bringing us all together.
很有趣的计划 把我们聚在一起
My plan's just beginning.
我的计划才刚开始
But Regina does present an intriguing possibility.
不过瑞金娜却提供了一个有意思的机会
Do you really think she'll help us?
你真觉得她会帮我们吗
Heartbreak turned her into a monster once.
心碎曾让她变成了怪物
And now her heart's been broken anew.
现在她又再次心碎
She's lost another love and is in great pain.
她又失去了心爱之人 十分痛苦
As you and I both know, pain always makes you stronger.
你我都清楚 痛苦会让人强大
Indeed it does.
没错
When war hits Storybrooke,
当童话镇的战争开始后
everyone's gonna have to pick a side, including Regina.
每个人都必须选择一方 瑞金娜也不例外
And what war is that?
是什么战争呢
Oh, the one we're about to start.
由我们发起的战争
And tonight...
今晚...
we're gonna throw the first punch.
我们将要击出第一记重拳
Driver, stop!
车夫 停车
My dear, what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?
亲爱的 你孤身一人在这偏僻之地干什么
Walking home...
回家...
to Leopold's castle.
我家在利奥波德城♥堡♥
That's a long walk.
那要走好远的路
If you'd like, I can take you as far as the next kingdom.
如果你愿意 我可以把你捎到下一个王国
I'm headed that way for the royal wedding.
我要去参加王室婚礼
What wedding?
什么婚礼
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表