Belle!
贝儿
No!
不
Belle!
贝儿
Belle, please!
贝儿 我求求你
Isn't it beautiful?
很漂亮吧
I found it hidden in the east wing.
我在宫殿东区找到的
What?
怎么了
Is it my hair?
头发不好看吗
You're right. I should have worn the braids.
是啊 我该梳辫子的
Anna, you look absolutely perfect.
安娜 你看上去美极了
I wouldn't say perfect.
倒不至于完美啦
Did you see these bruises?
看见这些瘀伤了吗
Have you seen Hans' eye? Yeah.
你看到汉斯的眼睛了吗 是啊
Totally worth it.
这点伤也值了
Okay.
好啦
Let's get this wedding on the road.
开始婚礼吧[在路上]
I mean "On the aisle."
我是说"走进教堂"
Anna, why did you do it?
安娜 你为什么这么做
Why did you postpone your whole wedding
为什么推迟婚礼
just to find out the truth?
一心要查明真♥相♥
Elsa.
艾尔莎
You're my sister.
你是我姐姐
I couldn't walk down this aisle
要是你不能像我一样幸福
unless you were as happy as I was.
我怎么能结婚呢
Anna, I'm...very happy.
安娜 我...幸福极了
What is that amazing smell?
什么味道这么好闻
Chocolate! Chocolate!
巧克力 巧克力
You ready?
准备好了吗
Ready.
准备好了
Just be gent--
轻点...
Sorry.
抱歉
I just thought if I did it quickly, it'd be like ripping off a --
我觉得要是我动作快点 就像是撕掉...
I told you, Swan.
我和你说过了 斯旺
I'm a survivor.
我生命力强
I'm not in the mood for a hope speech, Emma.
别鼓动我保持希望 艾玛 我不想听
You're mistaking me for my mother.
我和我妈妈不一样
Besides, you don't need a speech.
而且 你也不需要别人劝你
You need a drinking buddy. Shots?
你需要人陪你喝酒 喝几杯吗
Sure. Why not?
好啊 有何不可
Two.
两杯
You know you did the right thing today.
你知道你今天做了正确的事
There it is -- a hope speech.
你还是说了 劝我抱希望
I thought we were drinking.
不是说我们要喝几杯吗
It's not a speech. It's a compliment.
我没想劝你 我是在夸你
Well, I don't need your validation.
用不着你来褒奖
I know I did the right thing.
我知道我做得对
I know because I'm miserable -- again.
我知道是因为我又痛苦不堪了
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, if it makes you feel any better, so is Gold.
如果能让你好受点的话 戈登也很惨
It does.
确实好受多了
Whoa, kid. Slow down.
小子 慢着点
Mom! Mom! I found something big!
妈妈 妈妈 我发现了很重要的东西
You're gonna want to see this.
你们肯定想去看看
After you guys left, I stayed behind to look around,
你们走后 我留下来到处看了看
and I found something.
发现了这个
A library!
一座图书馆
Not just any library. Look.
不是普通的图书馆 看
That looks like your book.
这好像你那本书
Only it's blank.
但这本是空白的
They all are.
所有的书都是
And if this place is full of potential storybooks...
如果这地方满是待写的童话书
Then maybe this is the author's house.
那这里可能是作者的房♥子
Henry, you did it!
亨利 你成功了
Did what? What's going on?
什么成功了 怎么回事
Well, uh, we were looking for the author.
我们在找作者
I was hoping he could write me a happier story.
我希望他能给我写个幸福点的结局
We called that "Operation mongoose."
我们称之为"猫鼬计划"
I like it. It's got style.
我喜欢这名字 很有性格
I'm in.
我加入
You are?
真的吗
I made you a promise I intend to keep.
我要说话算话
Everyone deserves their happy ending.
所有人都应该得到幸福结局
There may come a day
总有一天
when the students surpass the master.
学生会超过老师
But today is not that day.
但不是今天
I want my gauntlet.
我要拿回我的臂铠
We made a deal, Rumple,
我们做了交易 朗普
and you never go back on a deal.
交易不能反悔
No.
不对
I paid a ransom. Quite different.
我是交了赎金 完全是两回事
Demanding a ransom from the dark one is not a deal.
向黑暗者索要赎金不算交易
It's a death wish...
而是找死
and a fool's errand.
而且是白忙活
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
我先走一步 还有事情要做
Whatever you're up to, it'll never work.
无论你打算干什么 都休想成功
The game is rigged.
游戏结局是定好的
The villains never win.
坏人永远不会赢
Why don't you join us?
你何不加入我们
Perhaps we can change the game together.
也许我们能一起改变游戏结局
You severely underestimate me, deary.
你严重低估了我的能力 亲爱的
I always win.
我总会赢
And I win alone.
而且是独自赢
I certainly don't need to join you, uh, queens of darkness.
我才不需要加入你们几个黑暗女王
It's all I got.
只有这么多
If you're not happy about it, try eating each other.
如果不满足 就互相残杀吧
I hear cannibalism is frowned upon in the aquatic world.
我听说水生动物不喜欢嗜食同类
Or maybe you could tell me differently.
你有不一样的看法吗
So, this is what a man who always wins looks like.
常胜将军就这幅德行啊
I assure you, Ursula, my situation is only temporary.
你放心 厄休拉 我的状况是暂时的
Really?
是吗
How you gonna fix that, play the lotto?
你要怎么做 中六♥合♥彩♥吗
I'd like to tell you a story.
我给你讲个故事
It's about heroes and villains,
是关于英雄和坏人
where the villains always lose.
而坏人总是失败
Seems like someone's changed his tune.
貌似某人的口气变了
I've learned the rules do apply to me,
我发现这法则的确也适用于我
but also there's someone who can change those rules.
但有个人 能改变这个法则
Who?
谁
For now, let's call him "The author."
我们暂且称他为"作者"
Pretentious. I hate him already.
自以为是 听名字就讨厌
Then let's go see him.
那我们去见见他
Tell him what we think.
告诉他我们的想法
Unless you prefer life as a fish-food dispenser.
除非你更想继续分发鱼食
But if you're coming to me for help,
如果你肯来找我帮忙
I can assume it won't be easy.
那这事肯定不容易
Who's standing in our way?
谁在从中作梗
The usual people -- the heroes.
跟平常一样 英雄们
Let's get your things.
我们去拿你的东西
We've two more stops to make.
我们还要先去两个地方
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表