but an author rarely gets Be quiet.
但作者很少... 安静
Don't say another word.
别再说话了
Something's just come up.
出了些事
You stay here till I return.
你在这里等我回来
Until you return? But who's gonna...
等你回来 那谁来...
protect me?
保护我
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Rumple Hello, Belle.
朗普 你好 贝儿
Hello.
你好
This is a curious place to meet.
真是个奇怪的见面地点
Do you, uh, do you remember what you told me here
你还记得我们许下誓言的那晚
the night of our vows?
你在这里跟我说的话吗
How I chased all the darkness out of you?
说我把你内心的黑暗都驱走了
Belle, look, I'm sorry for everything. No.
贝儿 我为一切感到抱歉 不
No apologies today.
今天不要道歉
For once in my life, I just want the truth.
我一生就这一次 我想听句真话
Why are you here, Rumple?
你为什么来这里 朗普
Are you -- are you trying to win me back?
你是...想来追回我吗
It's a bit more complicated than that.
比那更复杂一点
Rumple.
朗普
It seems that centuries of dark deeds
看来几个世纪的恶行
do take their toll.
让我付出了代价
And all that's left of it...
而现在剩下的
is this.
就这一抹红色了
And pretty soon,
很快
that will be gone, too.
那一点也会消失不见
Will you die?
你会...死吗
In a manner of speaking, yes.
某种程度上说 是的
I will lose any ability to love.
我会失去爱的能力
And that goodness that you once saw inside of me...
你曾在我心底看到的善良...
well, that'll be gone forever.
也会永远失去
There's only one man who can reverse this process,
只有一个人能逆转这个过程
and that's the author.
那就是作者
That's why I'm here in Storybrooke.
所以我回到童话镇
I don't expect you to understand, of course.
当然 我不奢求你能理解
But I...
但我...
I-I do understand.
我...能理解
You do?
你能吗
Sometimes I worry...
有时候我担心...
I worry I threw out the chipped teacup too soon.
我担心我太早地丢掉了损坏的茶杯
You know what the problem is, though?
但你知道问题在哪吗
Will is just such a better kisser than you are.
威尔的吻技比你好多了
W-what?
你说什么
You're pathetic.
你就是个可怜虫
Watching you come groveling back to me,
看着你挣扎回到我身边
it's like a dog begging for scraps.
就像看狗乞求剩饭一样
Why are you saying that?
你为什么那么说
This isn't like you, Belle.
这不像你 贝儿
But it is so like me.
但完全是我的样子
Regina.
瑞金娜
Now forget all this and run along home.
忘记这一切 回家去
You have no idea
你绝不会想到
just how much I'm gonna make you suffer for this.
我会让你为此付出什么代价
Oh, you're not gonna do a thing,
你什么都不会做的
Unless you wanna see what happens
除非你想看到我
when I take this heart and squeeze.
捏碎这颗心脏
Come on.
得了
We both know you don't have it in you.
我们都知道你没这狠劲
Don't I?
是吗
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
I believe you.
我相信你
Good.
很好
So I'm headed to New York now.
我现在要去纽约
And if you breathe one word of this to Zelena,
如果你跟塞琳娜说一个字
you won't be the only one who loses a heart.
要失去心的就不止你一个了
Don't bother studying the greats, darling.
别费心跟大♥师♥学习了 亲爱的
You'll never be one of them.
你永远不会成为其中一员的
Hello, Isaac.
你好 艾萨克
Never thought you'd see me again, did you?
没想到会再见到我 对吗
I was certainly hoping not to.
我当然希望不会再见
Then why don't you make this easy
那就别绕弯了
and give me back what you took?
把你拿走的东西还给我
Can't do it. Sorry.
我不能 抱歉
With one whistle,
只要一个口哨
I can send a hundred snarling dogs after you.
我就能让一百条咆哮的狗追咬你
You could,
你可以
but you and I both know that even with all your magic,
但你我都知道 就算用上全部魔力
you don't have enough power to hurt me.
你也没能力伤害我
I do hate it when you're right, darling.
我就讨厌被你说中 亲爱的
Though I do like this new shade of confidence.
但我喜欢你这新的自信
It's so... masculine.
很有阳刚之气
Are you sure you can't help a girl out?
你真不能帮帮一个姑娘家吗
For old time's sake?
看在过去的分上
Not a chance.
不可能
Well, then you will pay for what you did
那你就要为把我变成这样
when you made me what I am.
付出代价
You know, idle threats don't make for good drama.
空洞的恐吓可没什么意思
But I do see one interesting story developing here.
但我确实发现一个有趣的故事正在酝酿
Really? And what's that?
是吗 是什么
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Has no idea that we know each other.
他完全不知道我俩认识
Which means that...
也就是说...
you lied to him.
你骗了他
So from one old friend to another,
作为一个老朋友 我提醒你
you should probably be gone before he gets back.
在他回来之前 你还是赶紧走吧
Oh, you always did know how to infuriate a girl, didn't you?
你一向知道该如何激怒女人 是吧
Well, enjoy the upper hand
趁你还四肢健全
while it's still on your wrist,
继续为占上风得意吧
because I think you'll find...
因为你会发现...
there's more than one way to skin an author.
有很多办法可以打败一名作者
And now a brand-new song
现在为大家放送一首
straight from London's Legendary Murray's club,
传奇的伦敦穆雷俱乐部的新歌♥
The toast of beak street.
《比克街的庆祝》
Cruella!
库伊拉
Where did you get this?
你从哪得到这东西的
Plug that back in. You simply have to hear this song.
插回去 你一定得听听这首歌♥
You stole it, didn't you? Last time I let you out?
是你偷来的吧 上次我让你出去的时候
Well, that's because I'm bored out of my mind!
那是因为我实在太无聊了
I-I've read every book in here a hundred times.
这里的每一本书我都看了上百遍了
And I wouldn't have to steal
如果你让我出去
if you'd just let me leave this house just once.
哪怕就一次 我也不会偷东西了
Out of the question.
绝对不可能
Stay here.
待在这里
And be quiet.
别出声
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
I certainly hope so. I'm a newspaper writer.
希望如此 我是一名报社记者
I travel all over, collecting interesting personal stories.
走遍四方 收集有趣的人物故事
None of those here, I'm afraid. Good night.
我想这儿没有你想要的故事 晚安
Don't be modest.
别谦虚
I heard you're the best dog trainer in London.
我听说您是伦敦最棒的训狗师
You've been hired by princes and kings.
经常受雇于王公 国王
All I'm asking for is two minutes.
我只需要两分钟的时间
So tell me about this talent you have.
和我说说您的才能吧
I've heard the way you control your dogs,
我听说您控制狗的方法
it's almost like magic.
就像是在施展魔法
No magic, I'm afraid.
没有什么魔法
Just hard work and routine.
只有刻苦的日常训练
Well, that's dull.
这样太无趣了
To be honest,
老实说
I'm looking for stories with a bit more pizzazz.
我在找寻一些更有活力的故事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表