What? I he's okay, but it was just luck.
什么 他没事 但那算是走运
You're probably the only person who's safe around me right now.
你大概是现在唯一在我身边不会受到伤害的人了
I need you to help before I hurt anybody else.
我需要你帮助 免得我再伤人
There's only one way to help with this affliction.
想要解除这份折磨 只有一个办法
Well, just fine. Do it.
好 做吧
You haven't heard what I have to say. I don't care.
你还没听是什么呢 我不管
My son is in pain because of me. Just fix it.
我儿子因为我受伤了 解决它
This...
这...
This is an ancient spell.
是一道古老的咒语
It's designed to take away light magic
它是用来剥去那些
from those who choose to part with it,
不想要光明魔法的人的魔法的
but the effect would be permanent.
但其效力是永久性的
So I'd lose all my magic. I'd be...
那么我会失去所有的魔法 我会变成...
Ordinary.
普通人
But...
但是
your magic would no longer hurt the ones you love,
你的魔法也就不会伤到你爱的人了
and you would be able to embrace your son.
你又能拥抱儿子了
Do it.
做吧
Well, unfortunately, savior magic doesn't go quietly.
不幸的是 救世主的魔法没那么容易消除
Though the spell won't hurt you, it will destroy
咒语虽不会伤到你 但却会摧毁
almost everything else within a city block.
一整个街区
That would make for quite a macabre sight at Grannies,
那样外婆家就要一片狼藉了
don't you think?
你说呢
So let's find somewhere else out in the woods.
那我们去林子里什么地方做
As you wish.
如你所愿
I think I know...
我想我正好
just the spot.
知道个合适的地方
Here...
这里
is an abandoned manor.
有座废弃的别♥墅♥
Right here.
就在这里
You meet me here at sundown.
日落时去那里见我
And I'll have everything prepared.
我会把一切准备好
Thanks, Gold.
谢谢 戈登
Please don't tell anyone I was here.
别告诉别人我来过
Don't worry about me, dearie.
别担心 亲爱的
It'll be our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密
I need to see my sister, Anna, immediately.
我要马上见我妹妹 安娜
Elsa!
艾尔莎
I thought you'd never find me.
我以为你找不到我了
Our aunt Ingrid -- she locked me in here.
我们的姨妈 英格丽 她把我关起来了
Because you tried to attack her.
因为你企图袭击她
No, Elsa, you can't believe anything she says.
不 艾尔莎 你不能信她的话
She lied about her past. She's lying about me.
她隐瞒了她的过去 她在撒谎中伤我
Is she?
是吗
Did you learn what our parents were after
你是不是得知了父母究竟去找什么
and then hide it?
并隐瞒了下来
I was waiting for the right moment.
我是在等合适的时机
So you lied and kept this magical object,
那么说你撒谎了 还把这个魔法物件
this hat, which could strip me of all my powers.
这顶能剥除我法力的帽子藏了起来
Yes, but I would never hurt you.
对 但我绝不会伤害你的
Enough!
够了
Leave me alone to speak with my sister...
让我一个人跟我妹妹说话
Now.
出去
Please.
求你
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
Of course I believe you.
我当然相信你
I'm so sorry about all that, Anna.
刚刚抱歉了 安娜
Wait. This was all a ruse?
等等 你刚刚是在演戏吗
It was a ruse!
是这样
I needed the guards to think I sided with Ingrid.
我得让守卫以为我跟英格丽是一边的
I'm so sorry. Don't apologize.
对不起 不必道歉
You were fantastic.
你太棒了
I believed every word. I was absolutely crushed.
我全都信了 简直难过死了
Here. I got this back from the jailer.
给 我从狱卒那里拿回来的
Thank you.
谢谢
When they took this, it --
他们拿走这个的时候
it was like they were taking you.
感觉好像他们把你拿走了
I'm never going to take this off again.
我再也不会把这个摘下来了
Well, hopefully, you'll never end up in prison again.
希望你也再不会落进监狱里来了
Oh, speaking of which,
说到这个
I'm really worried about Ingrid right now.
我现在好担心英格丽
She's scary and powerful and smart and scary.
她又吓人 又厉害 又聪明 又吓人
You already said scary.
你已经说过吓人了
So I'm really hoping you have a plan.
所以我殷切希望你已经有计划了
I have a plan -- well, half a plan.
我有计划了 至少是一半
We're going to sneak you out of here
我们要带你溜出去
and then steal back the urn...
然后把瓮偷回来
and then trap her inside it.
然后把她关进去
That sounds like a whole plan.
听上去挺完整啊
However, I don't know where she hides the urn,
但是我不知道她把瓮藏在哪了
and we live in a very, very large castle.
而我们又住在一座很大很大的城♥堡♥里
Don't worry about that part.
这你别担心了
I grew up running around this castle.
我从下到大一直在城♥堡♥里跑来跑去
I know every nook and cranny.
这里没有我没去过的地方
How is he?
他怎么样了
I gave him enough ice for the week.
我给他的冰够用一周了
It should help with the swelling.
应该能帮他消肿
No. How is he?
我是说他的精神
Upset.
他很难过
I just wanted him to understand
我只希望他能理解
Emma's magic is tied to her emotions, like mine.
艾玛的魔法和我一样与情绪紧密相连
The reason she hurt him is
她会伤到他
because she was trying so hard not to hurt him.
正是因为她很努力不想伤到他
It sounds very convoluted when I try to explain it now.
我这么说起来感觉很复杂
No, no. Um...
不 没有
It makes perfect sense.
完全说得通的
Where's Henry? Is he okay?
亨利在哪 他还好吗
He's fine. He's upstairs.
他没事 在楼上
We've been trying to call you all night.
我们都呼叫你一夜了
Well, I'm sorry if I don't respond to your every summons!
抱歉 我不会对你挥之即来
Though I did bring that locator potion you wanted.
不过我拿来了你们要的定位药水
Maybe next time, try leading with, "Thank you."
下次不如先说谢谢吧
Now, may I see my son, please?
我能去见我儿子了吗
You might want to finish buttoning your shirt first.
你还是先把扣子都系好了吧
Oh. Well, I was in a rush to get here.
嗯 我之前赶来得很匆忙
A locator potion.
定位药水
How does this work, exactly?
这东西怎么用
We just pour it over anything
我们把它倒在一件
that belonged to Emma -- something...
艾玛的东西上
something like this.
比如这个
It's her.
是她
Hey, mom. It's me. Did Henry come home?
妈妈 是我 亨利回家了吗
Oh, yes, yes. No, he's fine. Emma,
当然 他没事的 艾玛
I am so sorry about what happened yesterday.
昨天的事太抱歉了
I don't want you to ever think that we are afraid of you.
我再也不希望你会觉得我们怕你
Don't worry. It doesn't matter.
没事 没关系的
No, of course it matters.
当然有关系
This is all gonna be over soon.
这一切马上都会结束了
I just needed to tell you that I'm okay.
我只想告诉你 我没事
I-I have a way to fix everything.
我有解决的办法了
Emma, no, wait.
艾玛 等等
What did she say?
她怎么说
She said she's going to get rid of her magic...
她说她要摆脱她的魔法
forever.
彻底摆脱
How is that even possible?
这怎么能做到啊
She said it will all be over soon,
她说一切很快就会结束
and she can't wait to be home for a cocoa with cinnamon.
她等不及回家喝热可可加肉桂了
Did she say anything about the method?
她说要怎么做到了吗
If it was a spell or...
是咒语
a magic object of some kind?
还是用魔法物件
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表