True love?
真爱吗
Don't count on it.
别指望了
I have my own quite special curse in mind
我有个非常特别的咒语
for your prince Phillip.
要给你的菲利普王子
No!
不
That was inspired.
真是振奋人心
Well, it never would've happened if it wasn't for you.
如果没有你 这也不可能
You reminded me of who I am.
你让我找回了自己
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank goodness it's safe.
谢天谢地 匕♥首♥还在
Do, uh -- do you know where you're going to hide it?
你准备藏在哪
The less you know about it, the better.
你知道得越少越好
Take Gold's car.
开戈登的车走吧
You won't see me again until it's in a place
我会把匕♥首♥藏在安全的地方
where no one will ever find it.
谁都找不到
Thank you, Killian.
谢谢 基利安
The idea of Rumple returning after -after everything that happened,
发生了这么多事 朗普如果回来
I...I don't know what I'd do.
我真不知该怎么办
At least you don't have to worry about that now.
你现在不用再担心了
What is it, love? Is something wrong?
怎么了 亲爱的 有问题吗
Yeah, I just had the most awful thought.
我突然有个糟糕的想法
What if -- what if Rumple's already here?
要是朗普已经在这里了怎么办
You mean inside the town lines? Isn't that...
在镇界里面吗 那...
Impossible, yes, but...I don't know.
不可能 但...说不清
I just have this -- this terrible feeling.
我就是有种可怕的感觉
This is my only protection.
这是我唯一的防护
Well, if you're concerned he's here,
如果你担心他在这里
there's one way to know for sure.
只有一个办法确定
Use the dagger. Command him to come face you.
用匕♥首♥召唤他见你
If he's here, he has no choice.
他如果在 就必须过来
Dark one, if you're here,
黑暗者 如果你在
come and face me -- now.
立刻现身见我
Well, guess I was wrong.
看来我想错了
Here.
给
Ah, Killian. So, is the dagger safe?
基利安 匕♥首♥安全了吗
Yes.
是的
And now that it's hidden,
匕♥首♥藏好了
we have one last piece of business.
还有最后一件事
We must swear a pirate's oath.
以海盗的誓言起誓
We must promise to never talk about what happened today again --
今天的事我们得保证绝不
to one another or anyone else.
再向任何人提起
It's the only way to assure the dagger stays safe.
只有这样才能保证匕♥首♥安全无虞
You have my word.
我向你保证
And you have mine.
我也向你保证
I'm guessing that's a gift from your admirer, Will.
这是你的仰慕者威尔送的吧
Yeah.
没错
It was outside when I got here.
我回来时就放在外面
If you don't mind, are...
恕我冒昧 你们...
things serious?
是认真的吗
What it is, is...it's new.
我们...刚开始
And beyond that, I-I don't know.
以后怎么发展 我说不准
You're so...different.
你变了很多
I know, and,
我知道
after Rumple, it's so nice to...
和朗普分开后 能和一个...
spend time with someone
真实的人在一起
who's nothing more than who he says he is.
再好不过了
So you're over him, then, Rumplestiltskin?
那你已经忘记他了吗 朗普斯金
I don't know if I can ever be over him.
我不知道我这辈子是不是能忘记他
But for now, Will makes me smile.
但至少现在 威尔能让我开心
I'm glad to hear that.
我为你高兴
Goodnight, then.
晚安
Oh, Killian, uh...
基利安
about Will.
你和威尔
I was wondering,
我很好奇
what h-- what happened between you two?
你们之间究竟有什么过节
Let's just say he took something I care for.
这么说吧 他夺走了我的心爱之物
How did you get here so soon?
你怎么这么快就回来了
On the back of a dragon. How else?
骑着飞龙啊 还能怎么回来
You mean Maleficent?
你是说玛琳菲森吗
I was certain she'd lost that power.
她不是已经失去法力了吗
Well, it's more like forgotten...
不如说是 遗忘了
until I helped her remember who she was.
直到我帮她想起了她真正的身份
I thought it was you - that was seeking a teacher,
不应该是你去求师吗
not the other way around.
怎么反过来了
I was.
是啊
But then I realized...
但我突然意识到
...I already had a teacher,
我已经有位老师了
one who was doing quite well with me.
一位让我收获良多的老师
Glad to hear it.
你这么说我很高兴
I can see you're doing quite well, too.
我也看得出 你进步很快
And why do I get the feeling
为什么我觉得
that that pony's not just taking a nap?
那只小马驹不是睡着了
Well, of course he is...
当然是
for another 100 years or so.
只不过要睡100多年了
Maleficent helped me see
玛琳菲森让我知道
death is too good for Snow White.
死对于白雪公主来说太仁慈了
I need to take away what she loves.
我需要夺走她的所爱
A lesson I've been trying to teach.
这也是我一直想教会你的
Well...
好
I'm finally ready to learn.
我终于愿意学了
No matter how long it takes, I can do it.
无论要多久 我都能做到
I can get my revenge.
我会成功报仇的
I can get my happiness.
我会得到幸福的
Gold's cabin?
戈登的木屋
What are we doing here?
我们来这儿干什么
We needed some place out of the way
我们需要一个偏僻的地方
to hang our headdresses and hide our kidnapped puppets,
挂头饰 藏绑♥架♥来的小木偶
and this little hovel became available to us.
这个小木屋正好可以用
No.
不
Your dark magic...
你们的黑魔法
it's not a spell or an object.
不是咒语或物件
It's...
是...
That's right, deary.
没错 亲爱的
It's me.
是我
You didn't really think I'd stay banished for long, now, did you?
你不会真觉得我会一直被流放吧
No.
没有
I didn't.
我没那么想
I learned quite a bit about myself
离开童话镇的这段时间
on my little journey outside Storybrooke.
我也反省了一下
You were right, Regina.
你是对的 瑞金娜
Sometimes the teacher needs to learn from the student.
有时老师也得向弟♥子♥学习
And sometimes...
有时
you need to fall very far...
只有跌下深渊
to finally see the light.
才能明白事理
Well, then you've finally accepted the same truth I have.
那你终于也领悟到我所明白的真理了
You can't get your happy ending without finding the author.
找不到作者 就得不到幸福结局
I suppose that puts us on the same side.
那么我们是同一条船上的了
I suppose it does.
是啊
And now, with the help of the real boy you've acquired,
现在 有你抓来的木偶男孩的帮助
we can take our first steps.
我们可以开始第一步了
What are you going to do?
你要干什么
Step aside, and I'll show you.
让开 我会让你见识到的
Or have you gone soft?
难道你心软了
Never.
绝不会
What a relief.
那就好
You see, we're not gonna ask young Pinocchio here
我们不会要求小匹诺曹
to remember anything...
回忆什么
Because he can't.
因为他什么都不知道
No amount of torture will work on him.
严刑拷打对他没有用
But it will succeed on the man he used to be.
但对那个曾经长大成人的他来说则会好使
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表