Surprised to see me?
没想到会见到我吗
Charming, disarm her.
白马王子 除去她的武器
I've waited so long for this moment.
这一刻我等了好久
Your head is going to look lovely in my trophy room.
你的头在我的奖杯室里摆着会很好看的
Please, Snow.
求你 小雪
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
我还要说多少遍对不起啊
Once more...
再说一次
from your grave.
下了黄泉再说吧
I didn't know what would happen to James.
我并不知道詹姆斯会遭遇什么
I was a child. I was only trying to help you.
我只是个孩子 我只是想帮你
You broke a promise.
你打破了承诺
Because of your poor, poor judgment,
因为你错误的判断
my true love is dead.
我的真爱死了
Your majesty, before you rip her heart out,
陛下 您扯出她的心之前
perhaps you should ask her about the boy.
或许您该问问她那个男孩的事
So, you do have a brain somewhere in that pretty head.
看来你那个漂亮的脑袋里还有个脑子嘛
Where's the boy?
男孩在哪
Where...is...he?
他在哪
When does this end, Snow?
这什么时候是个尽头 小雪
This blood feud... when does it stop?
这血仇 什么时候是个头啊
When I've killed you and every one of your followers.
直到我杀了你 和你所有的追随者
You lost one happy ending.
你失去了一个幸福结局
And I'm sorry for that, but...
我很抱歉
all this killing will only bring more hatred into your life,
你这样杀戮 只会给生命中带来更多的仇恨
and all you'll be left with is a hole in your heart...
你的心里只会留下一个空洞
And no hope of ever finding true happiness.
也再不可能找到真正的幸福
You...
你
...know nothing of my happiness.
根本不知道我的幸福是什么
Come on!
快走
Milady.
女士
I had the situation under control.
我自己能控制的
A simple "thank you" would suffice.
说句"谢谢"就行了
I told you I didn't need rescuing.
我说了 我不需要人救
Believe me, I'm already questioning helping the competition.
相信我 我已经开始怀疑是否该解救对手了
Competition?
对手
Robin Hood?
罗宾汉
Well, I'm not Friar Tuck.
反正我不是塔克修士
Now hold still, please, milady.
别动 女士
Why?
为什么
Because this may sting a little.
因为这会有点疼的
Now sit down before you pass out.
好了 坐下吧 免得待会儿昏倒
I'm fine. It's just a scratch.
我没事 就是个擦伤
What's that?
那是什么
Your cut.
你的分成
You still can't say "thank you," can you?
你还是不肯说"谢谢" 是吧
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you.
谢谢你
So, to...
那么 敬...
new friends and old rivals.
新朋友和老对手
What is it?
怎么了
Just thought you'd be...
就是以为你会...
dirtier.
更脏一些
Well, thank you. I'll choose to take that as a compliment.
谢谢 我就把这话当做赞扬了
Regina, while we may never have met,
瑞金娜 我们虽然从未见过
I always admired your skills.
我一向欣赏你的手法
I'm getting out of this game,
我要脱离这种生活了
and I have a proposition for you.
我有个提议
I'm in search of someone to take my place
我想找一个人接替我
as leader of the Merry Men.
做绿林好汉的头领
I'm flattered, but...
我很荣幸 但是...
...can't accept.
我不能接受
This forest isn't the place for me anymore.
这片森林我待不下去了
Well, that's a shame.
真是可惜
So, what's driving you out of the business?
你为什么不干了
Have you ever met someone
你有没有曾遇到过一个
that you would change your entire world for?
你愿为她改变整个生活的人
Someone whose eyes you just knew you were born to gaze into?
当你看到她的眼睛 你就知道你们是命中注定
I have.
我有过
And that's why I can't be a thief anymore.
所以我不能再做贼了
It wouldn't be fair to my new bride.
那对我的新娘太不公平
Bride?
新娘
Well, she will be when we marry later today.
等我们今天晚些时候结婚 她就是我的新娘了
Hello, darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
So, who's this?
这是谁
Regina, I'd like you to meet my fiancée.
瑞金娜 这是我未婚妻
This is Zelena.
这是塞琳娜
I just can't believe i'm finally meeting the bandit Regina.
真不敢相信我终于见到了大盗瑞金娜
Thank you, but I should go.
谢谢 但我该走了
Oh, w-well, why don't you stay for the ceremony?
你不留下参加婚礼吗
I mean, it'll be a simple affair, but...
虽然不会很盛大
We'd love to have you there, wouldn't we, darling?
但我们很希望你能参加 是吧 亲爱的
Of course.
当然
It would be our honor.
那会是我们的荣幸
O-oh, I...
我
I should try to get a head start on Snow White.
我还是尽量赶快走 把白雪公主甩在身后吧
I'm sure she has the entire black guard looking for me.
她肯定让她的整个黑衣卫都在找我呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
For saving my life.
救了我一命
Congratulations again.
再次恭喜
Both of you.
恭喜二位
So?
怎么样
Mom!
妈妈
You have to stop calling me that.
你别再那么叫我了
How do you keep finding me, anyway?
你怎么找到我的啊
I figured if my plan worked,
我猜如果我的计划成功了
you'd be in Sherwood Forest with Robin Hood.
你就会跟罗宾汉一起在舍伍德森林
I hate to break it to you,
我真不想戳破
but Robin's already found his true love.
但罗宾已经找到真爱了
And they're getting married...
而且他们要结婚了
today.
就今天
No, no, no. T-this is all wrong.
不不 这都错了
That's Zelena, your siste--
那是塞琳娜 你姐姐
Wait. You have to listen to me.
等等 你得听我说
I heard enough.
我听得够多了
I don't have a sister.
我没有什么姐姐
My mother abandoned me when I was a baby.
我还是个婴儿时就被母亲抛弃了
No, your mother abandoned Zelena.
不 你妈妈抛弃了塞琳娜
Everything's flipped. This must be Zelena's happy ending.
一切都颠倒了 这一定是塞琳娜的幸福结局了
Look, I have to go.
听着 我得走了
And you should, too. Snow White's looking for you.
你也该走了 白雪公主还在找你呢
Wait.
等等
You can't tell me
你不能告诉我
that you didn't feel anything when you met Robin Hood.
你遇见罗宾汉的时候毫无感觉吧
See? That's proof.
瞧 这就是证据
He's your true love.
他是你的真爱
No.
不
It's proof that I'm not the kind of person that gets a happy ending.
这只能证明我这种人得不到幸福结局
I'll never have true love.
我永远得不到真爱
But you...
但是你
you gave me the worst thing you can give anyone.
你给了我最糟糕的东西
Hope.
希望
Now, I'd like to get far enough away
我要跑得远远的
that I don't have to hear
这样我就不用听到
Robin and Zelena's wedding bells proclaim their love.
罗宾和塞琳娜的婚礼钟声宣布他们的爱情了
Wait... did you say "wedding bells"?
等等 你说"婚礼钟声"吗
Yes. Now please let me be.
是啊 让我走吧
The bells... from the end of the book.
钟声 是书的结尾
That's what he was talking about.
这就是他说的
Those bells... this wedding...
这钟声 这场婚礼
It's our last chance to stop this from becoming real forever!
是我们阻止这变成永远的现实的最后机会
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表