I assume you've heard of the queen?
你应该听说过那个王后吧
Briar Rose?
野玫瑰公主
Her daughter Aurora is to be wed.
她女儿小曦要结婚了
Briar Rose's daughter is getting married!
野玫瑰公主的女儿要结婚了
A whole new generation is getting their happy endings
新一代人都要得到幸福结局了
while you sit up here and rot!
你却坐在这里任由自己发霉
And why in the hell do you care so much?
这和你有什么关系
Because if...
因为...
...someone as powerful as you can't get their revenge...
如果你这么强大的人都报不了仇
...that means I never will.
那我就更别想了
So, you've had someone taken from you, too?
这么说 你也被夺走了心爱之人吗
Yes.
是的
And the girl who's responsible lives and breathes.
而为此负责的那个女孩还活得好好的
And I still don't have my revenge.
可我依然报不了仇
Do you want some advice from me?
想听听我的建议吗
Give up. Find another hobby.
放弃吧 去找个别的爱好
No.
不
Isn't this a reason to get up?
这难道不是重新振作的理由吗
To turn back into a dragon? To fight?
再次化身为龙 去战斗
I can't.
我不能
Doesn't this make your blood boil?
这还不能让你的血液沸腾起来吗
Did you hear me, stupid girl?
你没听见我的话吗 蠢姑娘
I can't!
我做不到
I can't...
我再也...
turn into a dragon anymore.
不能变成龙了
I lost the fire a long time ago.
我很久以前就失去了火焰
Then let's get that fire back.
那就把火焰找回来
Sorry we couldn't stay to clean.
抱歉我们没留下帮你清理
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
You need the beauty sleep more than I do.
你比我更需要睡美容觉
It's good to see you again, Regina.
很高兴再见到你 瑞金娜
Hope you had fun last night.
希望你昨晚过得愉快
Last night? Yes.
昨晚挺愉快
This morning?
可今早
No.
很难受
Maybe I can help...
也许我可以帮忙...
with this world's version of magic.
用这个世界的魔法
Don't worry. They're not poison.
别担心 这不是毒药
They're aspirin.
只是阿司匹林
They help with the pain.
对缓解痛苦很有效
I know what they are.
我知道那是什么
It's just you're not usually nice.
只是通常你不会这样好心
Nice has nothing to do with it.
这跟好心无关
I need you sharp tonight.
我需要你今晚整装待发
For what?
要干什么
More games?
还有别的游戏吗
No. No more games.
不 不玩游戏了
You want to know why we're in this town?
你不是想知道我们来镇上干什么吗
The fact is,
事实是
we are after the same thing as you -- the author.
我们的目的和你一样 寻找那个作者
How do you know about the author?
你怎么知道作者的事
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
He spilled the whole story to Cruella back in New York.
在纽约的时候他把所有事都跟库伊拉说了
Well, good luck finding him.
希望你们能如愿以偿
I've been looking for months.
我已经找了好几个月了
But you've been going about it all wrong.
但你一直找错了方向
What you need are some new allies
你需要的是
with new leads on this author.
有作者新线索的新盟友
And these new leads,
这些新线索
do they have anything to do
是不是跟
with this powerful magic you're hiding?
你隐瞒的强大魔法有关啊
Before I let you in on that secret,
在我向你揭晓谜底之前
I've got a little job for you.
有个小任务交给你
Hey, we're here.
我们来了
I said we needed to meet covertly.
我说的是秘密见面
Now I see you brought the entire charming softball team
你把整个王子垒球队都带来了
and their pirate mascot?
还有海盗吉祥物
We were worried about you.
我们是担心你
Well, then worry quickly. I can't be seen with all of you.
快点担心 我不能被看到和你们在一起
Regina, listen to me. This is a bad idea.
瑞金娜 听我说 这是个坏主意
This woman, this dragon, she's dangerous,
这个女人 这条龙 她很危险
and you don't know the first thing about going undercover.
而且你也不擅长卧底
I'm a quick study,
但我学的快
and Maleficent already told me why they're here.
而且玛琳菲森已经告诉我她们的目的了
Apparently, they're after the author, too.
显然她们也在找作者
I simply want him to change my fate.
我只是让他为我改写命运
What do they want?
那她们想要什么
They want to shift the entire balance
她们想整个颠倒过来
so that villains win and heroes lose.
让坏人得逞 英雄倒霉
They feel the only way to get their happy ending
他们觉得获得幸福的唯一方式
is to destroy yours.
就是毁掉你们的幸福
Do you think they can find the author?
你觉得她们找的到作者吗
They have a lead, we don't.
他们有线索 我们没有
And tonight, they want me to help them steal it...
今晚 她们要我去偷这个线索
whatever it is.
虽然还不知道是什么
I'm telling you, these things never end well.
我跟你说 这种事不会有好结果
I understand your concern, but I'm in.
我理解你的担心 但我必须去
Okay, well, then I'm in too.
好吧 那我也去
What?
什么
I'm gonna stick by you.
我会跟在你身边
I'm gonna get your back while you do this.
你去当卧底 我去保护你
No. It's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
I said I was a part of operation mongoose.
我说了我是猫鼬行动的一员
I am a part of it.
我就会参与进来
You wanted my help -- now you're gonna get it
你想要我的帮助 现在我来帮你了
no matter what it means for both of us.
不管这对我俩来说意味着什么
Whatever she has planned tonight, I'll be there.
不管她今晚到底什么打算 我都要去
Ready to take a drive?
准备好去兜风了吗
You want me to get in that?
你要我坐那玩意儿
Cruella enchanted it to drive itself,
库伊拉施法让它自动行驶了
or you could take the wheel if you prefer.
不过你想自己开也可以
Yes, I'd very much prefer.
好啊 我很乐意
Where are the other two?
她们俩呢
Don't worry about them.
别管她们了
It's just you and me tonight, like old times.
今晚只有你我行动 像以前一样
You have to try some of this cake.
你一定得尝尝这个蛋糕
It's delicious.
太好吃了
Well, look at which two survivors found a dinghy together.
瞧瞧 两个幸存者找到知音了
I do hope I'm not interrupting.
希望没有打扰到你们
Uh, Killian, this is --
基利安 这位是
this is Will.
这是威尔
Have the two of you met?
你们俩见过吗
That we have, yeah.
见过
Now, before you give in to your pugilistic urges,
你要是想跟我动手
let's take this outside away from the lady, shall we?
最好还是出去 别在女士面前动粗
And you clearly don't get along.
显然你们关系不怎么好
As much as I'd enjoy blooding you again,
虽然我是很想再揍你一顿
I'm here for Belle.
但我今天是来找贝儿的
We need to talk in private.
我们需要单独谈谈
And no one knows what these three witches
也没人知道这三个女巫想要
want Regina to help them steal?
瑞金娜帮忙偷什么
Not for sure.
还不能确定
But they're powerful witches seeking more power,
那几个女巫想变强
and who's more powerful than the dark one?
谁的魔力能强过黑暗者呢
His dagger -- it's still in town, isn't it?
他的匕♥首♥ 还在镇上吧
Why do you think they're after it?
你为什么觉得她们是想要匕♥首♥
What better way to find the author
想找作者 还有什么方法
than by getting the dark one to do it for you?
比让黑暗者代劳更好呢
But how?
但要怎么做呢
Isn't it useless as long as he's outside of Storybrooke?
不是只要他在童话镇外就毫无用处吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表