Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
I'm Emma, by the way.
我叫艾玛
Lily.
莉莉
While your precious Robin
你亲爱的罗宾
thinks it's his wide-eyed wife,
以为那是他善良的老婆
it's actually me.
其实是我
One phone call from me,
只要我一通电♥话♥
and your beloved dies at the hands of your sister.
你亲爱的罗宾就会死在你姐姐手里
Now forget all this and run along home.
忘记这一切 回家去
So I'm headed to New York now.
我现在要去纽约
And if you breathe one word of this to Zelena,
如果你跟塞琳娜说一个字
I take this heart and squeeze.
我就捏碎这颗心脏
Cruella can't kill anyone.
库伊拉根本不能杀人
Emma doesn't know.
艾玛不知道
Which means Gold wants her to...
就是说戈登想让她...
What brings you here?
你为什么来找我
The author --
作者
he has violated the rules.
他违反了规则
He has changed things.
他改变了事情
The savior --
救世主
he made me channel her potential for darkness
他让我将她潜在的黑暗面
into Maleficent's child.
转移到玛琳菲森的孩子身上
There must be a way to undo it.
肯定有办法撤销的
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
What's done is done, my apprentice.
覆水难收 我的学徒
But what now of the girls, their fates?
但现在两个姑娘的命运会怎样呢
Remain entwined,
继续相互缠绕
as they always were and always shall be.
过去是如此 将来也一样
Of course.
当然
Our concern now is the author.
我们现在该担心的是作者
I have taken care of that, master.
我已经处理好了 主人
Our mistake has been rectified.
我们的错误得到了纠正
He is in the book,
他在书里
where he can no longer alter our world --
他没法改变我们的世界了
only record what happens.
只能记录发生的事
You must see to it there is no more damage.
你必须保证不会造成更多伤害
The author must never be allowed to toy with fate again.
作者绝不可再修改命运
I'll miss her.
我会想念她的
Furs and all, I'll miss her.
她的皮草什么的 我都会想念的
She was good to me -- in her way.
她对我很好 以她自己的方式
Made me who I am.
让我成为了现在的自己
Well, someone had to die at the savior's hands.
必须有人死在救世主的手下
Did they?
是吗
We won't have what we need to rewrite the book,
如果斯旺女士不完成她的旅程
to secure our happy endings,
我们就没法重写故事
until Ms. Swan has completed her journey.
确保我们的幸福结局
The savior has taken the first step down a dark path.
救世主在黑暗之路上踏出了第一步
And we have to make sure she stays on it --
我们得确保她继续走下去
For both our sakes.
为了我们俩
I'm going after Gold.
我要去找戈登
He made this happen. He needs to answer for it.
是他操纵了这事 他得对此负责
Careful. Don't go off half-cocked.
小心点 别冲动行事
Hook's right. He wants you angry.
虎克说得对 他就是要激怒你
Yeah, well, I am angry.
我的确生气
That doesn't mean he's gonna get what he's after.
那并不意味着他会得偿所愿
Do I wish I could change what I did to Cruella? Yes.
我希望收回对库伊拉所做的事吗 当然
But that's regret, not darkness.
但那是后悔 不是邪恶
I think we've all done things we regret.
我们都做过后悔的事
Right now, we need to focus on one thing --
现在我们得专注于一件事
How to keep Gold and the author
如何防止戈登和作者
from causing any more damage.
造成更多的伤害
I might be able to help with that.
我也许能帮上忙
It now appears we have a common foe --
现在我们有了共同的敌人
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
He resurrected you.
他让你复活了
To help himself, not me.
是为了帮助他自己 不是我
Cruella's death only confirmed that.
库伊拉的死也证实了那一点
Now you want to turn on him before he turns on you.
现在你想赶在他攻击你之前出手
I knew Gold couldn't keep the dragon on her leash for long.
我就知道龙女是不会一直受戈登摆布的
What do you want?
你想要什么
Nothing from you.
不关你们的事
But your daughter,
但是你女儿
I hear, has a talent for finding people.
我听说她擅长找人
Yeah, I do.
是的
Who do you want found?
你想找谁
My daughter.
我的女儿
She's alive?
她还活着吗
Yes.
是的
She survived the journey to this land --
她活着来到了这个世界
the journey you sent her on.
是你们把她送来的
You want to prevent Rumplestiltskin
你们想阻止朗普斯金
from achieving whatever he wants.
得偿所愿
What better way than leaving this town and helping me?
有什么比离开这座小镇 帮助我更好的办法呢
I'm not running away from Gold.
我不会逃避戈登的
It's not running from him. It's hindering him.
这不是逃避 而是阻止他
What do you know about her?
关于她你知道什么
Just what the Dark One showed me --
只有黑暗者给我看的
that she was banished to this world 30 years ago
30年前她被驱逐到这个世界
to a place called Minnesota,
一个叫明尼苏达州的地方
where she was adopted by a couple.
她被一对夫妇领养了
And they named her Lilith.
他们给她取名为莉莉丝
No.
不
Emma? What is it?
艾玛 怎么了
Lily.
莉莉
Mom said I could have it!
妈妈说可以给我
Flashlight... No, she didn't!
手电筒 她没说
batteries...
电池...
canteen...
水壶...
I want it! I want it, too!
要想要 我也想要
...matches... both of you stop it!
火柴... 你们两个 住手
How's the checklist going, Em?
清单怎么样了 小艾
Good, I think.
还好
Uh, what's "G.O.R.P."?
GORP是什么
"Good old raisins and peanuts." It's trail mix.
"好吃的葡萄干和花生" 是旅行什锦干果
Haven't you ever been camping before?
你之前野营过吗
I've never even been on a vacation before.
我都没度过假
Not everyone was lucky enough
不是每个人都有幸
to grow up the way that you and your brother have.
能像你和你弟弟那样长大
Emma, we're just happy
艾玛 我们很高兴
that you're gonna spend your first family vacation with us.
你的第一次家庭旅行是跟我们一起
So am I.
我也是
Oh. I almost forgot -- sleeping bag.
我差点忘了 睡袋
Emma, wait.
艾玛 等等
Lily?
莉莉
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now.
我知道我也许是你现在最不想见的人
But I...didn't have anywhere else to go.
但...我没别的地方可去了
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
It's bad, Emma.
很糟糕 艾玛
I know I've lied to you before,
我知道我跟你说谎了
but I really need your help.
但我真的需要你的帮助
Why should I trust you now?
我为什么要相信你
Because I am in big trouble.
因为我遇上大♥麻♥烦了
You once said we'd be friends forever.
你说过我们是一辈子的好朋友
Did you mean it?
你是真心的吗
'Cause I did.
我是
Emma?
艾玛
Who's this?
这是谁
This is...Lily.
这是...莉莉
My friend.
我的朋友
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表