You never told me that you had friends in the neighborhood.
你没跟我说过你在附近还有朋友
My foster family just moved here.
我的寄养家庭刚搬过来
I thought I would surprise her.
我想来给她个惊喜
Well, Lily, would you like to join us for dinner?
莉莉 你愿意跟我们一起吃晚餐吗
Ain't fate a bitch?
命运真喜欢捉弄人 是吧
You know this girl.
你认识这姑娘
How?
怎么认识的
She was my friend.
她是我的朋友
Oh, the one you told me about.
你跟我说起过的那个
Who you said you pushed away?
那个被你推开的
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Of all the kids in the world,
这世上那么多孩子
the one I end up friends with is the one my parents banished?
我偏偏跟被我父母放逐的那个成了朋友
Emma, there are powers beyond our understanding,
艾玛 有些魔法是我们无法理解的
and your parents messed with them.
而你父母却去触动了它们
So the only friend I ever had
那么我唯一曾拥有的朋友
wasn't even my friend by choice.
也是受了命运的摆布
I know.
我知道
It hurts, doesn't it?
这很伤人 对吗
I've been there, too.
我也经历过
Yeah? You think it was a coincidence
是吗 你觉得我收养了
that I just so happened to adopt the savior's son?
救世主的儿子是个巧合吗
Our actions are our own, but fate pushes us.
我们的行为由自己支配 但命运推动着我们
Maybe it's time to push back. How?
也许现在该反击了 怎么反击
Well, I have to go to New York
我得去纽约
to rescue Robin from my insane sister,
从我的疯子姐姐手里救出罗宾
and you have to find this girl to redeem your parents
而你得去找到这姑娘 救赎你父母
and show Gold he's wrong about you --
并让戈登知道他看错了你
that he can't change you.
他无法改变你
What do you say we help each other?
我们互相帮助怎么样
What, like a road trip?
怎么 来个公路旅行吗
Well, if that's what you want to call it.
你要想这么叫也可以
I'm okay, Regina. I don't need a babysitter.
我没问题 瑞金娜 我不需要看护人
But maybe I need you. You lived in New York.
但也许我需要你呢 你在纽约生活过
I've barely been outside of Storybrooke.
我都没怎么离开过童话镇
How about it, Swan?
怎么样 斯旺
How about we make today the day we both beat fate?
我们今天一起打败命运怎么样
You're letting them leave town?
你要让她们离开
For our purposes,
就我们的目标而言
where the savior turns dark is of little consequence.
救世主在哪里黑化并不重要
I'm confident her latest mission
我相信她的新任务
will darken her heart faster than we ever could.
能比我们的任何行动更快地黑化她的心
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在我要失陪一下
there's something I need to take care of.
我得去处理些事
Be good, kid.
要乖乖的 孩子
I'll see you when I get back.
等我回来再见
Be careful, Swan.
自己当心 斯旺
As someone who started on the side of good and went dark,
作为一个曾经纯良但后来变坏的过来人
take my advice -- vengeance is tempting.
我要给你句忠告 复仇很有诱惑力
The darkness always is.
黑暗向来如此
Resist it.
要抵挡住
Why couldn't you?
你怎么没抵挡住呢
I didn't have anything to live for.
我那时没什么值得为之坚持的
You have your parents, Henry...
你还有父母 亨利
You.
还有你
Aye -- me.
对 还有我
And I, you. That's what's kept me on my path now.
而我有你 所以我现在能坚持走正路
Use whatever it takes to stay on yours.
尽全力坚持走你的正路
Emma Take care of Henry.
艾玛 照顾好亨利
Of course.
当然
Did you get what you needed?
找到你需要的了吗
I'm not going into a land without magic
要进入一个没有魔法的世界
without bringing some of our own.
不能不随身带点魔法
The Snow Queen's scroll -- in case we have any trouble
白雪女王的卷轴 以防我们
getting through the cloak put around this town.
无法穿过保护小镇的隐形咒
Sounds good. Let's get out of here.
听着不错 我们走吧
What is it? Something on Lily?
是什么 莉莉的信息吗
Yeah. One of my contacts found an address.
对 我一个联♥系♥人找到个地址
But it's five years old.
但这是五年前的地址了
Emma, what is it?
艾玛 到底怎么了
This is in Lowell, Massachusetts,
这地址在马萨诸塞州 洛厄尔城
Which is less than 30 miles outside of Boston,
离波士顿不到30英里
which is where I lived five years ago.
而我五年前就住波士顿
Lily and I grew up in Minnesota, separated as kids,
莉莉和我在明尼苏达州长大 幼时分离
and ended up living less than an hour apart as adults?
成年后的住处相距不到一小时路程
Like I said -- fate.
我说过了 命运
You're connected. It's been pushing you together.
你们命运相连 一直被推到一起
It may have been pushing us together as kids, but...
儿时它也许曾推动我们相聚 但...
last time I saw her, I'm the one who pushed her away.
最后一次见面时 我将她推开了
What exactly happened between you two?
你俩到底发生了什么
We are thankful Lily could join us to be our guest,
我们很感激莉莉能来作客
and let these gifts to us be blessed.
让这些恩赐得到祝福吧
Amen.
阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Sorry about the takeout, but with all the packing...
很抱歉得吃外卖♥♥ 但我们在收拾行李...
Hey, I love it.
我很喜欢
The whole vibe.
整个氛围都好棒
Homework, chore wheel, house rules.
作业 家务转盘 家规
Emma seems really lucky to have ended up with you guys.
艾玛能来到你们家真是幸运
Well, we are lucky to have Emma in our family.
艾玛能来到我们家是我们的幸运
What's that?
那是什么
Max. That's not polite.
马克斯 那样不礼貌
It's okay. It's just a birthmark.
没关系 就是个胎记
So, Lily, tell us, how did you and Emma meet?
莉莉 跟我们说说 你跟艾玛怎么认识的
It was a group home?
是在教♥养♥院♥吗
Uh...yeah -- back in Falcon Heights.
对 在猎鹰高地
We hit it right off. Best friends forever.
我们一见如故 要做一辈子的好朋友
It's a shame you two were split up. Yeah.
真可惜你们被分开了 是啊
Emma was the first person who ever really understood me, you know?
艾玛是第一个真正了解我的人
Like we were meant to come into each other's lives.
就像我们注定进入彼此的生活一样
Can, uh, we get seconds?
我们能单独聊两句吗
Max, can you pass me the gravy, please?
马克斯 把肉汁递给我好吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Making a good impression.
制♥造♥好印象啊
By lying to my foster parents about how we met?
那就跟我的寄养父母编我们如何认识的假话吗
Would you rather I told them the truth --
那你希望我告诉他们事实吗
that you were shoplifting Pop-Tarts
你在偷蛋挞
and I was giving you tips?
我给了你指点
I was hungry and -- I mean, that's not the point.
我当时很饿...那不是重点
I'm finally in a good situation.
我终于被好人家收养了
I don't want to mess it up.
我不想搞砸
Yeah. No, it's nice here.
是啊 这里很好
In Skyline, a local tom thumb robbed by two armed assailants
在天际城 当地人被持械暴徒抢劫
is the subject of an intense police investigation.
警方目前正在调查
Both suspects had their faces obscured by masks.
两名疑犯都戴了面具
If you have any information,
如果你有任何消息
please call the Mankato we-tip hotline.
请拨♥打♥曼卡多消息热♥线♥
I can explain.
我可以解释的
Why did I go through the trouble of creating Storybrooke
我♥干♥嘛要费那么大劲创造童话镇
when I could have cursed everyone to live here?
我本可以诅咒大家生活在这里
Yeah?
找谁
Sorry to disturb you.
抱歉打扰你了
We're just looking for Lilith Page.
我们找莉莉丝·佩吉
Is she around?
她在吗
No, she ain't around.
她不在
Not for years.
走了好几年了
You know where she moved?
你知道她搬去哪了吗
Lady, she ain't moving nowhere. She's dead.
小姐 她没搬哪 她死了
What? Car wreck a couple years back.
什么 几年前 车祸
Pretty sure she was drunk.
当时好像是喝醉了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表