Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
We're back, darling.
我们回来了 亲爱的
Now we begin our task.
现在任务开始了
Our team is one member short.
现在我们还差一个人呢
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
But she's dead.
可她已经死了
Not entirely.
不完全是
It's time to reunite the band.
重聚的时刻到了
David?
戴维
David?
戴维
Neal?
尼尔
Hi, buddy. I gotcha.
孩子 我抱住你了
What a lovely child.
真是个可爱的孩子
Stay the hell away from my son.
离我儿子远点
We're not the ones you should fear.
你该害怕的不是我们
Something far worse than us looms over his head.
他面临着比我们更可怕的威胁
The truth of what you did to me.
那就是你对我做过的事的真♥相♥
Please don't hurt my family.
请不要伤害我的家人
When I'm finished,
等我达到目的
you won't have a family left to hurt.
你连家人都不会有了
David?
戴维
David?
戴维
I'm right here.
我在这里呢
Well, you haven't slept a wink, have you?
你根本就没睡吧
No, it's hard with Ursula and Cruella just down the street.
厄休拉和库伊拉就在这条街上 我睡不着
Tell me about it.
我也是
I just had the worst nightmare.
我刚做了个可怕的噩梦
You were gone.
你不见了
I went to check on Neal
我去看尼尔
and found those two surrounding him... only...
发现她们俩就在他身边 只是
Maleficent was there, too.
玛琳菲森也在
Of course she was.
怎么少的了她
David, she said she would make us pay for what she did.
戴维 她说要我们为所做的事付出代价
Well, it's a good thing she's no longer around.
幸好她现在不在了
The other two are.
但另外两个还在
And they know.
而且她们知道真♥相♥
This can't be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
None of that matters.
那都无所谓
All that does
我们只要
is that we kick them the hell out of this town
在别人知道我们做的事之前
before anyone else learns what we did.
把她们赶出小镇就行
Should I be worried you're this excited
我们的蜜月结束了你居然这么激动
for our honeymoon to be over?
我是不是该担心一下
Look, the Summer Palace was wonderful,
夏宫是很棒
but it's time to face reality.
但是该面对现实了
The queen is still out there.
巫后还在伺机而动
We have to figure out a way to deal with it.
我们得想办法对付她
And we will.
我们会的
Whatever she throws at us,
不管她抛给我们什么难题
we'll find a way to overcome it.
我们会想到对付的办法的
I thought I told the dwarves
我跟小矮人说过
not to put Sleepy on guard duty.
不要让瞌睡虫做守卫
Snow, it's not just Sleepy.
白雪 睡着的可不止瞌睡虫一个
A sleeping curse.
沉睡咒
Regina.
瑞金娜
Regina! Show yourself!
瑞金娜 现身吧
No one's hiding.
我没躲啊
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me.
我还担心你认不出我来呢
Have you met my associates Cruella and Ursula?
见过我的同伴库伊拉和厄休拉吗
What do you want with us?
你想对我们怎么样
Relax, dear prince.
放松点 亲爱的王子
We're not here to fight.
我们不是来打架的
We're here to make a deal.
我们是来做交易的
Uh, darling,
亲爱的
how much longer for those drinks?
我们的饮品还要等多久啊
Hello, mum.
好啊
Usual, please.
还是老样子
You betcha.
没问题
Cheers.
谢了
You know, if that old bag still wolfed out,
如果那老太婆还会变狼
I'd turn her into a coat for my collection.
我一定把她做成狼皮袄纳入我的衣橱
Regina! We could use a heart rip over here.
瑞金娜 需要你帮忙挖颗心
Granny needs a little encouragement in taking our order.
外婆需要点动力给我们上菜
Yes, a very effective tactic.
那真是有效的方法
Didn't you once rip out the heart
你不是有次挖出了北部森林
of every villager in the north woods?
所有村民的心脏吗
Or was it the south?
还是南边来着
Uh, why don't you head to my office,
你先去我办公室
get started on the book?
开始看书 好吗
Sure. Make sure to get chocolate frosted doughnuts,
好 一定要巧克力糖霜甜甜圈
not chocolate doughnuts, okay?
不是巧克力甜甜圈 好吗
Let me be clear, ladies.
我说清楚 女士们
If you bring up my former sins around my son again,
你们再在我儿子面前提起我之前的罪过
you'll find yourselves across that town line
我马上就把你们赶出镇界
faster than you can say "Costume jewelry."
连句"人造珠宝"都来不及说
These are blood diamonds, I'll have you know.
我告诉你 这可都是血钻
Come on, let's take our business elsewhere.
走吧 我们去别处消费
So what's the plan here?
你有什么计划
To deal with our... latest crisis.
应对我们最新的危机
Those two might be tactless morons, but...
那两个确实是笨蛋 但是
they couldn't magic their way out of a paper bag.
他们法力很弱 无力兴风作浪
I wouldn't worry.
别担心了
And they're here to seek redemption.
再说她们是来寻求救赎的
You don't actually believe that?
你不会真信那鬼话吧
If I didn't think it was a distinct possibility,
如果我一点都不信
I wouldn't have let them in town in the first place.
也就不会放她们进镇了
Now that they're here,
既然她们进来了
we have to be certain,
我们必须搞清楚
which means keeping eyes on them 24/7.
所以 得全天监视她们
Which sounds like a job for the sheriff's department.
这听起来好像是警局的工作吧
I have bigger things to worry about.
我还有更大的麻烦要解决呢
Hook.
虎克
You know her?
你认识她
Aye, luv. I encountered many a vile creature on my voyages.
是的 我旅途时遇到过很多邪恶生物
Emma.
艾玛
I'm glad you're here. We have to go.
真高兴你在这儿 我们得走了
What? Now? We just came to meet you for lunch.
什么 现在 我们刚来想和你们吃午餐
I've been dying for a grilled cheese all day.
我馋烤奶酪都一天了
It'll have to wait.
那得等等了
You're aware we have two new friends in town.
你知道镇上来了两位新朋友
They're up to something. If we hurry, we can pick up the trail.
她们有什么图谋 抓紧的话 还来得及跟上
Looks like duty calls.
有工作 没办法了
Try anything,
敢有什么不轨
and both of you will hop out of here as toads.
你俩就变成癞蛤♥蟆♥跳出去吧
Well, hello to you, too, darling.
你也好啊 亲爱的
Nice place you got here. Sure beats sweeping the castle.
这儿挺棒啊 比打扫城♥堡♥是强多了
Why are you here?
你们来干吗
Have you come to kidnap me again?
又是来绑♥架♥我的吗
Oh, did we do that? Oh, they all blur together.
我们还干过那种事啊 记不清了呢
No, we've come to offer you our congratulations
我们是来恭喜你的
in defeating the dark one.
恭喜你打败了黑暗者
I mean, who would've thought it?
谁能想到呢
A simple chambermaid
一个小小的女佣
takes down the most powerful sorcerer in the land.
打败了世上最强大的巫师
You did... quite a number on him, darling.
你给他的打击很大 亲爱的
So you've... seen him?
你们 见到他了吗
Yes, he's a mess, darling. A bum.
他现在一团糟 亲爱的 成了流浪汉
Reduced to his old cowardly self.
又成了当初那个懦夫
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表