Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
I'll have something that will make Regina do my bidding...
我有一样东西 会让瑞金娜对我言听计从
forever.
别无二心
You have forsaken your holy duty.
你亵渎了你神圣的职责
You must be punished.
你必须受到惩罚
Now, what do you say we let out the author?
那我们把作者放出来吧
Think about this.
好好想想
I'm not worried about it. Are you?
我倒是不担心 你担心吗
We have a lot of questions.
我们有很多问题
The author, where is he?
作者人呢
We lost him.
我们跟丢了
We know him, Emma.
我们认识他 艾玛
What?
什么
We met him a long time ago,
我们很久之前遇见过他
before you were born.
那时候你还没出生
He, um... Manipulated us.
他... 摆布了我们
It's because of him we were put on the path
就是因为他 我们才
to causing Maleficent to lose her child.
害得玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子
It's true.
是真的
No, what's true
不 事实就是
is no matter how you were manipulated,
不管你们怎么被摆布了
you still did what you did, and you lied to me about it!
你们还是做了那种事 还对我撒谎了
You've been lying to me about everything!
你们骗了我好多事
About you, about me That's not the case.
关于你们 关于我 不是这样的
It's one incident from our past.
这只是我们过去的一件事
Don't downplay it. Well, we've changed.
少轻描淡写 我们变了
We've tried to become the parents you deserve.
我们努力成为好父母
I am only the savior
我成为救世主
because you altered the entire state of my being
完全是因为你以别人的灵魂为代价
at the expense of someone else's soul.
改变了我的命运
You're right.
的确
What we did, it was wrong.
我们做的事不对
But we -- we didn't fully understand what we were doing.
但我们当时并不完全理解我们在做什么
We acted out of fear. We're human.
我们当时怕了 我们只是人
Yeah, well, right now I don't care.
我不在乎
None of that matters now.
那一切都不重要了
We have to find that author before Gold does.
我们得在戈登之前找到作者
Well, I'm not much of a writer,
我不是作家
but I do know something about magic quills.
但关于魔法羽毛笔 我还是略知一二的
Such as?
比如呢
Well, for starters,
首先
they must be sculpted from the wood
它们必须用魔法树
of enchanted trees,
雕刻而成
which, unfortunately for you,
很不幸的是
is not an attribute any of the timber in Storybrooke possesses.
童话镇里没有这种木料
Damn it!
该死
I need to go.
我得走了
Yes, you do. Or, um...
是的 或者
you could come with me.
你也可以跟我走
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做
You're quite possibly the biggest pain in the ass
你是我写过的
I have ever had the displeasure of writing about.
最讨厌的人
Yes, there is that.
是的
But there's also...this.
但是还有 这个
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
You are gonna write me a whole bunch of new happy endings.
你得给我写出很多新的幸福结局
Okay. I thought so.
好吧 我猜也是
Your hands are tied, I'm afraid.
你的双手被铐住了
No more magic for you today.
今天没法施魔法了
So now I'm your prisoner.
现在我成了你的囚犯
You and the author.
你和作者
Well, actually, he had the good sense to join the team,
实际上 他够聪明 加入了队伍
whereas you... you backed the wrong one.
而你 你站错了队
What about everything you said to me?
你对我说过的一切呢
You wanted me to find my happiness.
你想要我找到自己的幸福
Well, that's true.
那是真心话
Just not at my expense.
但不能以我作为代价
You see, the affection I have for you, well...
我对你的感情
there are limits.
也是有度的
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I lost everything.
我失去了一切
Just as you will
你也会的
if you don't do as I say.
除非你听我的话
I found this in your pocket.
我在你的口袋里找到了这个
Telephone number registered to a Robin of Locksley.
洛克斯利的罗宾的电♥话♥号♥码
Give that back.
给我
I'm guessing you have this number
我想你留着这个号♥码
because you're worried about poor Robin Hood
是因为你担心可怜的罗宾汉
out there in the cold, harsh world.
在冷酷残忍♥的世界里过得好不好
And so you should be.
你也该担心
What do you know that I don't?
你知道什么我不知道的事
What happened to Robin?
罗宾怎么了
Ask him yourself.
你自己问吧
Call.
打吧
I'm walkin' here!
我在走路呢
I'm walkin' here!
我在走路呢
It's loud!
这里好吵
We'll get used to it.
我们会习惯的
What are we looking for?
我们在找什么呢
Our new home.
我们的新家
Regina gave me the keys to Mr. Gold's son's apartment.
瑞金娜给了我戈登先生儿子公♥寓♥的钥匙
Baelfire?
比尔菲吗
He came from the Enchanted Forest just like us,
他跟我们一样来自魔法森林
and he lived here for many years.
在这里生活了很多年
That means we can, too.
那就是说我们也能
Yes.
是的
Mama, I'm tired.
妈妈 我累了
I'll carry him.
我来抱他
You lead the way.
你来带路
Mama!
妈妈
Stop!
别跑
A thief that steals from those in need has no honor.
偷穷苦之人的东西 毫无荣誉可言
What are you talking about, man?
你在说什么啊 老兄
Unless you're here for a pint, Little John,
除非你买♥♥酒 小约翰
the answer's "No."
其它都免谈
I have a fresh lead.
我有新消息
King Midas' carriage is passing through town tomorrow,
迈达斯国王的马车明天会经过镇上
and he'll only have a few of his royal guards with him.
而他只会带几位皇家护卫在身边
You know I haven't so much as lifted a penny
你知道自从我和玛丽安结婚以来
since Marian and I got married.
我没有再偷过一分钱
Look around. She and I have made a new start.
你看看 她和我在这里重新开始了
This is my new life.
这是我的新生活
But you're not a barkeep. You're a thief.
但你不是酒保 你是个贼
Well, I had to see this for myself.
不亲眼看到还真不敢相信
Robin of Locksley walking the straight and narrow.
洛克斯利的罗宾改邪归正了
Nice apron.
围裙不错
M'lady.
女士
Sheriff.
治安官
What can I do for you, Nottingham?
有什么能帮你的 诺丁汉
What can you do for me?
你有什么能帮我的呢
Well, for starters, your taxes are overdue.
首先 你的税金还没缴
I need time.
我需要时间
Well, because I'm in a generous mood,
因为我今天心情还不错
I'm giving you two days.
我给你两天时间
After that, I'll have no choice
两天过后 我就只能
but to shutter your tavern and throw you in debtor's prison.
关闭你的酒馆 把你关进负债人监狱
And poor old Marian here
而可怜的玛丽安
will have no arms to hold her but mine.
就只能挽着我的手臂了
She'd never be with you.
她永远不会跟你的
I can speak for myself. I'd never be with you.
我自己能说话 我永远不会跟你的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表