And it will.
也会有的
You see, these ribbons were of no use to me
你瞧 这些丝带曾经对我毫无用处
until this moment.
直到此时
They can bond three magical sisters together,
它们可以将三个拥有魔法的姐妹联♥系♥在一起
but only if all of us are a perfect match.
但前提是我们是绝配
And what makes for this perfect match?
什么叫绝配
When all three have embraced their powers,
当三人都接受了自己的能力
which we now have, thanks to you.
现在已经实现 多亏了你
Now I wield the magic of my three sisters.
现在 我能使用三姐妹的力量
Now my mirror is complete.
现在我的镜子完整了
And with this power,
有了这份法力
I can finally cast a spell over all of storybrooke.
我终于能给童话镇施咒了
I could probably even defeat you
我或许 甚至可以打败你
and decorate this place with your bones.
用你的尸骨装饰这里
Shall I try?
我要不要试试
Dearie, I warn you --
亲爱的 我警告你
do not overestimate your power.
不要高估你的能力
And I warn you -- don't underestimate it.
我也警告你 不要低估我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表