Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Marian! So, how do we break the spell?
玛丽安 怎么才能解除咒语呢
True love's kiss.
真爱之吻
There's a reason that kiss didn't work.
那个吻不起作用是有原因的
I'm in love with someone else.
我爱的是另一个人
She's still your wife.
她仍是你妻子
Soon I will have what I want.
我的愿望很快要实现了
A family that loves me.
拥有一个爱我的家庭
The wall -- it's fallen.
墙倒了
We must leave now. The town will soon be overrun.
我们必须马上离开 小镇马上就会被占领
These books are too valuable to leave to those monsters.
这些书太珍贵了 不能留给那些怪物
My lady, please.
夫人 快走吧
Take these trunks to the carriage.
把这些行李箱搬到马车上
I'll be just behind you.
我马上就去
And your daughter?
您女儿呢
I will find her. Now go.
我会找到她的 快走
Darling, we must leave, quickly!
亲爱的 我们得走了 快点
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm right here, mother!
我就在这里 妈妈
I'm sorry, but I couldn't leave without this.
对不起 但我必须带着它
It's the first story you ever read to me, remember?
这是您给我读的第一个故事 记得吗
It's what made me fall in love with books.
这让我爱上了书
Of course I remember, my Belle.
我当然记得 我的贝儿
Quickly, we must flee bef--
我们必须赶紧走了...
They're here.
它们来了
We will hide till they pass.
我们躲起来 等它们走
Ogres!
食人魔
It's going to be all right.
会没事的
Mother?!
妈妈
M...
妈...
Belle, why aren't you in bed?
贝儿 你怎么不好好休息
What happened? W-where's mother?
出什么事了 妈妈呢
You mean... you don't remember?
你不记得了吗
Remember what, father? I...
记得什么 父亲 我...
No.
不
Rumple?
朗普
Belle.
贝儿
Hey, I've been -- been looking all over the house for you.
我在房♥子里到处找你呢
Didn't even hear you leave.
没听见你离开
Well, I didn't want to wake you.
我不想吵醒你
Just a few things to take care of before we open.
我得在开张之前处理些事
Well, whatever it is, it'll have to wait.
不管是什么事 先放一放
Emma called. She needs to see us right away.
艾玛打来电♥话♥ 她要我们马上去见她
Give it back, Kevin.
把相机还她 凯文
The camera is Emma's, not yours.
相机是艾玛的 不是你的
Emma, that's you. You must be --
艾玛 那是你 你那时候肯定只有...
13, maybe 14.
13岁 也许14岁
Are you missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen?
你没发现她跟白雪女王在一起吗
Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?
艾玛 你来童话镇之前就认识她了吗
Apparently my run-in with her in town
显然我在镇里跟她的争吵
wasn't the only memory she erased.
不是她抹去的唯一记忆
All this time in this foster home,
在那个寄养家庭或不管什么地方
or whatever that place was -- it's gone.
度过的时光 我都不记得了
Look, I-I just don't understand
我不明白
how she even ended up in this world.
她是怎么来到这个世界的
We were hoping Gold could tell us that.
我们还指望戈登能告诉我们呢
You spent more time trying to get here than anyone.
你比别人都更努力地尝试来这里
How the hell did she do it?
她怎么做到的
Considering the time I spent on the same task,
考虑到我为这事花的时间
I'd love to know.
我也很想知道
Does it really matter how she got to Emma?
她怎么找到艾玛真的重要吗
I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about why?
我们不是该更关心原因吗
Obviously, she needed her for something. But what?
显然 她是需要艾玛 但是为什么呢
Well, that's our next problem.
那是我们的下一个问题
Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the north woods.
我们知道她躲在北部森林里
We combed every inch of her shop.
我们把她店翻了个底朝天
We tore apart her house.
仔细搜查了她家
She must have cleared everything out days before.
她肯定数天前就卷走了一切
Which means she must be hiding something.
就是说她肯定在藏什么
But where?
但是藏在哪呢
What about her ice-cream truck?
她的冰淇淋车呢
Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?
白雪女王还有冰淇淋车吗
I'm a kid. I notice these kind of things.
我是个小孩 我会注意到这种事
Then we split up into groups. We search the town, the woods.
那我们分头行动 在镇上 森林搜寻
Hook, Regina, Emma, you take the west.
虎克 瑞金娜 艾玛 你们去西边
Gold, you're with me for the east.
戈登 你跟我搜查东边
I think we all know I work best alone.
我们都知道 我擅长单独行动
Well, no time to argue that. Belle, how are you at tracking?
没时间争论了 贝儿 你的追踪水平怎么样
Uh, actually, I-I think I'll be more helpful at the library.
实际上 我觉得我在图书馆会更有帮助
Maybe I can dig something up on the Snow Queen.
也许我能查到白雪女王的什么信息
I'd like to come with you, Belle, if that's okay.
我想跟你一起去 贝儿 如果可以的话
Maybe something about my sister will be there, too.
也许那里也有关于我妹妹的消息
Unless you'd rather not have the company?
除非你更愿意单独待着
No, n-not at all. I would love some.
完全不会 有人陪很好
It's late.
已经很晚了
You should be in bed.
你该去睡觉了
How can I possibly sleep
我怎么能睡得着
when I can't even remember what happened to mother?
我都记不起母亲到底出了什么事
Perhaps that's for the best.
也许记不起是最好的
No!
不
I need to know what happened to her after I blacked out.
我必须知道我晕过去后她出了什么事
You won't find the answers you seek in the pages of a book.
你在书里是找不到答案的
But I already have, father.
我已经找到了 父亲
According to this, there are creatures
这书里说 有些生物
who can restore memories that have been lost.
能帮人找回丢失的记忆
If we journey to them, maybe they can help me remember
我们如果找到它们 它们也许能帮我记起
what happened to mother.
母亲到底出了什么事
I can't allow you to do that.
我不能允许你那么做
Why not?
为什么
Because there's something this book doesn't tell you.
因为有件事书没有告诉你
Magic always comes with a price.
魔法永远是有代价的
And whatever that price is,
无论代价是什么
I don't want you to have to pay it.
我都不希望你去付
I'm sorry, Belle,
对不起 贝儿
But I've already lost your mother to this infernal ogres war.
我已经因这场可怕的食人魔战争失去了你母亲
I can't lose you, too.
我不能再失去你了
But father you heard me!
但父亲... 你听到我的话了
No, no!
不行 不
Forget this nonsense!
忘掉这些胡言乱语
You are not to leave this chamber
在医生说你没事了之前
until the doctors say you're better!
不许离开这间屋子
I'm sorry, father,
对不起 父亲
but I need to know what happened.
但我必须知道发生了什么
And this...
而这里...
is the only place where I'll find the answer.
是唯一能找到答案的地方
Arendelle.
阿伦黛尔
There doesn't seem to be anything on Arendelle here.
这里好像没有关于阿伦黛尔的资料
Do you know where to look?
你知道我该从哪查起吗
No, I'm -- I'm sorry.
不知道 抱歉
I'm -- I'm really not that familiar with Arendelle,
我对阿伦黛尔实在不太熟悉
o-or -- or your sister.
对你妹妹也是
Elsa?
艾尔莎
Anna!
安娜
Oh, I was worried I'd never see you again.
我还担心再也见不到你了
I'm afraid you're stuck with me.
恐怕你摆脱不了我了
I'm sorry I left without telling you.
很抱歉我没告诉你就离开了
Oh, and I'm sorry I made you feel like you had to.
很抱歉我让你觉得你必须离开
I know you did it for me, to try to make me feel better.
我知道你是为了我 想让我好过一点
So, what did you learn?
你查到了什么
Did you discover why our parents went to the Enchanted Forest?
你知道爸妈为什么要去魔法森林了吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表