Previously on "Once Upon A Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
It's a magical storybook, which we're all written into.
是本魔法童话书 里面有我们每个人
This book could change Regina's future for the better.
这本书能改变瑞金娜的未来
Ingrid -- she locked me in here.
英格丽 她把我关起来了
We're going to sneak you out of here
我们要带你溜出去
and then steal back the urn...
然后把瓮偷回来
and then trap her inside it.
然后把她关进去
I can help you.
我能帮你
Henry!
亨利
My magic is hurting people, Gold -- people I love.
我的魔法伤害了人 戈登 我爱的人
I need you to help me control it.
我需要你帮我控制它
You meet me here at sundown.
日落时去那里见我
I'll have everything prepared.
我会把一切准备好
Remember the urn?
还记得那瓮吗
It had the power to limit your magic.
它能够限制你的魔法
The dust won't last long.
灰烬的效力不会持续很久
When I escape,
等我逃出去
there will be a terrible price to pay.
会要你付出可怕的代价
He looks peaceful.
他看起来好平静
Though you should probably look into
但是等这一切结束了
hiring some new guards when this is all over.
你该考虑雇些新守卫了
Smart.
明智
Now, are you sure you're gonna be okay down here?
你确定你在这下面没问题吗
Yes, it's not as bad as it looks,
是啊 没有看起来那么糟糕
except for the dankness and the darkness and the mice...
虽然是有点阴冷 还挺黑 还有老鼠
who are cute, when they're not scurrying over your toes.
老鼠不在你脚上爬的时候还挺可爱的
But I have shoes.
但我穿鞋了
I promise, I'll be fine.
我保证我会没事的
And I promise I won't be long.
我也保证不会让你待太久的
As soon as I return to the palace,
等我回到宫里
I'll tell Ingrid you're to be banished
我就告诉英格丽要驱逐你
and that she's to see to your punishment personally.
而她要亲自来执行对你的惩罚
Then when she comes down here, I'll surprise her with the urn.
然后等她下来 我就用瓮给她个措手不及[惊喜]
Not like a party -- "Surprise!"
不是派对上的"惊喜"
Something more dour to match the occasion,
是更阴沉的感觉 配合这场景
like, "Surprise."
"没想到吧"
What if something goes wrong?
如果出了差错呢
I should come down here, too, just in case.
我应该也下来 以防万一
No, you need to be as far away as possible.
不 你得走得远远的
We don't want you getting trapped in the urn by mistake.
我们可不想让你不小心被封在瓮里
Please don't worry.
别担心
I promise -- everything is going to be fine.
我保证 一切都会没事的
Surprise!
惊喜
How was that?
怎么样
I'd have done it different.
我恐怕不会这么做
Well, I'm afraid you won't get the chance.
但你是没机会了
You see, I was hoping
我本希望
that Elsa would believe the lies I told her,
艾尔莎会相信我告诉她的谎言
but I knew I had to be ready in case she didn't.
但我知道我得准备好 以防她不信
It doesn't matter.
这没有关系
You'll never turn us against each other.
你永远都休想让我们反♥目♥
"Never." That's a strong word.
"永远" 这词可很重
Emma.
艾玛
Stay back.
别过来
Wherever you're headed, turn around and go home.
不管你要去哪里 掉头回家
You are in great danger.
你现在十分危险
Gonna listen to you about danger? Get out of my way.
你指望我听你说怎样危险吗 别挡道
My sweet girl, I am not the one that you should fear.
我的好姑娘 你不该害怕我
Rumplestiltskin is.
你应该害怕朗普斯金
Whatever he's promised you, it's a lie.
不管他向你承诺了什么 那都是个谎言
How do you know he promised me anything?
你怎么知道他对我做了承诺
So I was right.
那么我说对了
You mustn't trust him, Emma.
你不能信任他 艾玛
He doesn't do anything unless it benefits him.
他只会做对他有利的事
He doesn't care about you.
他不在乎你
He would kill you to get what he desires.
他会杀了你来得偿所愿
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
The fact that you don't want me to go means something.
你不想让我去 这很能说明问题
It means I'm going.
说明我要去
I won't let you.
我不会让你去的
You're not gonna hurt me. You need me.
你不会伤害我的 你需要我
Don't do this.
不要这样做
What the...?
搞什么
You're not here.
你根本不在这里
If I could be, I would.
如果我可以来 我会的
I'm trying to protect you, and that is the truth.
我在努力保护你 这是真的
I don't care what you say. That's the truth.
我不在乎你说了什么 这才是真的
How's Henry?
亨利怎么样
Reading comic books. Refusing to sleep.
在看漫画书 不肯睡觉
So, I think okay.
所以我觉得 还好吧
Or at least his version of a brave face.
或者至少这是他强装勇敢的样子
Thank you, by the way, for earlier.
顺便说一句 谢谢你之前提醒
He has enough problems
他已经有很多烦恼了
without bringing my mess of a life into it.
不用加上我的麻烦
By "Mess," do you mean Robin Hood?
你说的"麻烦"是指罗宾汉吗
Did you guys, uh...
你们俩...
Oh, come on, Regina. You don't need to be ashamed.
得了 瑞金娜 你不必感到丢脸
Well, I know I don't have to be, but... I am.
我知道我不必 但我还是会
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Well, shouldn't someone be out looking for Emma?
不该有人去找艾玛吗
Didn't Mary Margaret tell you? She called.
玛丽·玛格丽特没告诉你吗 她打过电♥话♥来
She figured out a way to get rid of her magic.
她想到办法解除她的魔法了
Get rid of it? And you're okay with that?
解除 你对此没意见吗
We support our daughter.
我们支持我们的女儿
We're not talking about an old pair of Jimmy Choos here.
我们可不是在说过时的周仰杰牌女鞋
Tell me you're joking.
你们在开玩笑吧
It may seem drastic, but it's the only way
看似有点极端 但只有这样
Emma can be sure never to hurt anyone again.
才能确保艾玛再不会伤人了
This could be the worst idea you've ever had,
这可能是你们最糟的主意了
and you hired the wicked witch as your nanny.
你俩还雇过邪恶女巫做保姆呢
Well, we actually think it'll be good for her.
其实我们认为这样对她更好
We -- she could be normal.
她可以变回正常人
Let me ask you something.
我问问你们
Do you know what I regret most?
你们知道我最后悔的事是什么吗
Countless innocent lives you destroyed?
无数被你摧毁的无辜生命吗
That I didn't support Henry when he realized he was special.
当亨利意识到自己的特别之处时 我没支持他
You of all people should remember.
你应该记得最清楚
'Cause you started it all
因为是你给他那本童话书
when you gave him that Storybook.
开始了这一切
It opened up a whole world for him.
那本书给他呈现了一个新世界
But I was so scared of losing him...
但我当时害怕失去他
that I tried convincing him he was crazy...
所以我试图让他以为他疯了
and that being normal would make things better.
如果他正常一些 会更好
Thankfully, he had the good sense not to listen to me.
谢天谢地 他很聪明 没听我的话
Regina's right.
瑞金娜说得对
David, we've been rationalizing, and you know it.
戴维 我们一直想找借口 但你知道的
We cannot let her take away what's special about her.
我们不能让她去掉她的特别之处
I know.
我知道
Well, then let's go get her.
那我们去找她吧
Regina, your locator potion...
瑞金娜 你的定位药水
It's gone.
不见了
Where's Elsa?
艾尔莎呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Elsa won't save you.
艾尔莎救不了你
You don't know her. You don't know me.
你不了解她 也不了解我
But I do. We're a lot alike.
但我了解她 我们很像
We had families,
我们本来都有家人
but we both grew up in this palace,
但我们都是在这座宫殿里长大
isolated and alone.
与人隔绝 孤单一人
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表