Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
My parents -- they had a problem with magic.
我的父母 他们遇到了魔法麻烦
Would there be someone who could help them
这里有没有人能帮忙
with that kind of a thing?
解决这种麻烦
There is one man -- a very powerful wizard.
但有一个人 一位强大魔法师
Want to find who wrote this book and ask them
想找到作者 请求那人
to write me a happy ending.
给我一个幸福结局
It'll be our own secret mission.
这是我们俩的秘密行动
I've hunted you a long time, my old crocodile.
我追捕你很久了 老鳄鱼
I know that that dagger you gave belle was a fake.
我知道你给贝儿的匕♥首♥是假的
Show yourself, dark one.
现身吧 黑暗者
You...are not... the sorcerer.
你不是魔法师
No.
不是
I am his apprentice.
我是他的学徒
And you are not the first Dark One I have faced.
你也不是我遇到的第一个黑暗者
You don't want to know what you'll unleash
你不会想知道打开那个盒子后
if you open that box.
会放出什么
Then the sorcerer should not have put his faith in someone like you.
那魔法师就不该信任你这种人
Fortunately, Zoso...
幸运的是 佐索
...I am not the only thing he puts his faith in.
他不止信任我一个
An enchantment!
一道魔咒
Cast by the sorcerer himself.
魔法师亲自施的
And no one who has succumbed to the darkness in their heart
任何屈从于内心黑暗的人
can ever break it.
都无法打破魔咒
Now be gone.
现在走吧
Every dark one has tried,
每个黑暗者都尝试过
but no dark one will ever possess what is in that box.
但没有一个能得到盒子里的东西
You sure you're okay with this?
你真的不介意吗
No, but I want you to be happy.
介意 但我希望你幸福
The Snow Queen turn up? Did I miss the search party?
白雪女王出现了吗 我错过了搜寻吗
Oh, n-nothing to miss.
你没错过什么
There's no sign of that ice witch yet.
还没有那个冰女巫的踪迹
That's all right, Swan. You'll find her.
没关系 斯旺 你会找到她的
Yeah, I know. Uh, that's not why I'm here.
我知道 我不是为此而来的
Then why are you here?
那你为什么过来
Well, I thought about what you said last night about being a survivor,
我想了一下你昨晚说的你生命力强的话
and you're right.
你说得对
It's like I said, love, you don't have to worry about me.
亲爱的 我说了 你没必要担心我
Good, 'cause I'm here to ask you out.
那好 因为我是来约你出去的
To dinner or something.
去吃晚饭什么的
Shouldn't I be the one asking you out?
不该是我约你出去吗
Should have known you'd be old-fashioned,
就知道你会很守旧
given your age -- what are you, like 300?
毕竟你都...三百岁了吧
Curses and Neverland may have given me experience.
诅咒和梦幻岛让我阅历颇丰
But as you can see, I've retained my youthful glow.
但如你所见 我依然青春不减
I happily accept on one condition --
我接受你的邀请 但有个前提
you let me plan the evening.
晚上的事我来计划
I know how to plan a date.
我知道该怎么计划约会
You know how to chase a monster.
你知道怎么追逐怪物
I know how to plan an evening out.
我知道怎么计划约会之夜
Well, I don't pillage and plunder on the first date,
我第一次约会时不会
just so you know.
烧杀抢掠
Well, that's because you haven't been out with me yet.
那是因为你还没跟我约会过呢
See you tonight.
今晚见
What the hell?
搞什么
Making yourself at home, are we?
你还挺随意啊
I'm here to make another deal.
我是来提议另一笔交易的
Not interested.
不感兴趣
Oh, you will be, unless you want Belle
你会的 除非你想让贝儿
to learn the truth about your precious dagger.
得知你那把宝贝匕♥首♥的真♥相♥
Tread carefully.
你小心点
I might just take your other hand.
我可能会砍掉你另一只手
It's funny you say that
正好你说起来
'cause my hand is exactly what I'm here about.
我就是为了我的手而来
You kept it all of these years?
这么多年来 你一直留着
Only to remind myself
只是为了提醒自己
I should have finished the job when I had the chance.
有机会时 就不该手下留情
Can you reattach it?
你能接上吗
Indeed. But the question is, why?
当然可以 但问题是 为什么
I've got a date with Emma.
我要和艾玛约会
Should things go well and she wants me to hold her,
如果一切顺利 她想让我抱着她
I want to use both hands.
我想用双手
Oh, I see blackmail brings out the romantic in you.
看来勒索让你显露了内心浪漫的一面
But this hand may bring out the worst.
但这只手可能会让你显露最糟的一面
What the devil does that mean?
这话是什么意思
This hand belonged to the man you used to be --
这只手属于曾经的你
cunning, selfish pirate.
那个狡猾 自私的海盗
If I reunite this with your body,
如果我重新把它给你装上
there's no telling what influence it could have on you.
说不好会对你有什么影响
Sorry, dark one.
抱歉 黑暗者
I'm not gonna fall for your tricks today.
我今天不会上你的当了
Nothing can change me back.
没什么能把我变回去
Now give me my hand,
给我把手装上
or Belle finds out exactly who she's married to,
否则贝儿就会知道她究竟嫁了什么样的人
because unlike me...
与我不同
you haven't changed one bit...
你一点都没变...
crocodile.
老鳄鱼
Very well.
好吧
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没提醒过你
Census records from the first and second curses.
这是两次诅咒的镇人口记录
If Anna was ever in Storybrooke,
如果安娜来过童话镇
we'll find some trace of her here.
我们会找到蛛丝马迹的
Your curses are very... thorough.
你们的诅咒真是...彻底
That's just "A" Through "E."
那只是首字母A到E的
here are the rest of them.
其他的在这里
Okay. I want honest opinions. What do we think?
你们一定要说实话 觉得怎么样
What your mother said.
跟你妈妈意见一样
Is that just the corset? Where's the rest of it?
那是塑身衣吧 其他部分呢
This is the rest of it.
整条裙子就是这样了
Someone's sister is going on a very big date tonight!
某人的姐姐今晚有个重要约会
Let's not oversell --
别说得太过
Wow, I really need to get my own place.
我真得赶紧找个自己的地方住了
Cut your mother some slack.
让你妈妈激动一下吧
It's not like we got to send you to a ball.
我们又没机会送你去参加舞会
You sure you guys don't want help?
确定不需要我帮忙吗
Maybe I can get Hook to stay in for the night.
也许我能拉虎克一起来呢
My sister put her wedding on hold because of me.
我妹妹的婚礼因为我延迟了
I don't want anyone else
我不希望任何人
to stop living their lives on my account.
再因为我而停止自己的生活
Here we go. Okay.
人来了 好吧
You look stunning, Swan.
你真是太美了 斯旺
You...look...
你...很...
I know.
我知道
Now that I'm settling into this world,
既然我要在这个世界安顿下来
I finally thought it was time to dress the part.
我觉得我也该穿得得体点了
Wow, you really went all out.
你真是拼上全力了
Uh, Emma...
艾玛...
Is that...
那是...
Mine? Yeah.
我的手 没错
The dark one kindly restored what he once took from me.
黑暗者大发善心 把他夺走的还给我了
It seems he has indeed changed his ways.
看来他确实有所改变
So, what do I call you now -- "Captain Hand"?
那我以后怎么叫你呢 "手船长"吗
"Killian" will do. Okay, Killian.
"基利安"就好 好的 基利安
We should get out of here
我们该赶紧出门了
before David decides to give you his overprotective-dad speech.
否则戴维要护女心切地教训你了
Well, you can spare yourself the trouble, mate.
你可以省点事了 朋友
I assure you, your daughter couldn't be in better hands.
我保证 你女儿交到我手里再好不过了
That's exactly what worries me,
我担心的就是那个
especially now that you have two of them.
尤其现在你有两只手了
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾自己
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表