You wanna hurt someone?
你想报复吗
Well, hurt me. Leave David alone.
冲我来 别碰戴维
Hurt you?
伤害你
No.
不
That would be far too easy.
不会这么简单
You're going to tell everyone what we did first.
你准备先告诉大家我们的所作所为
I don't care about your secret.
我不在乎你们的秘密
You can keep it as long as you like.
你们想瞒多久就瞒多久
I only care about one thing --
我只在乎一件事
your pain,
你的痛苦
and that it be as long and terrible
我痛苦了多久 你也要痛苦多久
and unyielding as my own.
我有多痛苦 你也要多痛苦
The pain you caused.
这痛苦是你造成的
I forgot how much I missed her.
我都忘记自己有多想她了
It's going to be entertaining.
肯定会非常有趣
I'm gonna revel in every torturous moment.
我会享受折磨你的每一刻
And you? You're gonna watch your world crumble.
而你 会眼睁睁看着自己的世界崩塌
See you soon, dears.
再见 亲爱的
This is all our fault.
这全都怪我们
If hadn't been so determined to keep our secret...
要不是那么想保密
If we'd just asked for help...
要是寻求了帮助
You're right.
说得没错
We can't keep lying.
不能再隐瞒了
We have to tell Emma everything.
我们得告诉艾玛真♥相♥
Well, Swan, why did you summon me?
斯旺 找我什么事
Because I know there's something about your past with Ursula
我知道你和厄休拉过去有纠葛
you're not telling me.
而你不肯告诉我
And that's okay.
这没问题
What's not okay is you lying to me about it.
但你对我说谎就有问题了
Aye, luv, you're right.
亲爱的 你说得没错
I haven't been entirely forthright with you.
我确实没对你完全坦白
Truth is, I remember my history with Ursula.
其实我记得和厄休拉的过去
It was ugly.
很不堪
Did you break her heart?
你伤了她的心吗
Worse.
比这更糟
Look...
听我说
whatever you did, you're not that person anymore.
无论你过去怎样 你现在变了
It's not gonna change anything between us.
我们之间的感情不会变
That's quite a lot of faith you're putting on me, Swan.
你真是对我太有信心了 斯旺
I know, and there's a reason for it.
我知道 这是有原因的
What's that?
什么原因
My parents.
我的父母
I had this moment today where I doubted them.
今天我曾对他们有所怀疑
They said they were going for a hike,
他们说要去远足
and I actually thought they were lying to me.
我觉得他们是在骗我
Were they?
是吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然不
My parents would never lie to me.
我父母不可能骗我
But the fact that I could think that they would,
但我怀疑了他们
it reminded me that I have this tendency to...
这提醒了我 我会倾向于...
expect the worst of people.
把人往坏处想
In my childhood...
我小时候
people were always letting me down, and I --
大家总让我失望 而我...
I don't intend to let you down.
我不想让你失望
I know.
我知道
And I know whatever happened with that sea witch...
无论你和海女巫之间发生了什么
you can tell me on your own time.
什么时候说 说不说都随你
Because no matter what, I gonna do what my parents always do.
因为无论如何 我会像我父母那样
I'm gonna choose to see the best in you.
选择看到你最好的一面
And I with you.
我也是
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
We just... didn't want to interrupt.
我们不想打断你们
So you awkwardly stood there to watch?
你们就站在那儿尴尬地看吗
Next time, interrupt.
下次直接打断吧
I'm afraid we have some bad news.
恐怕有点坏消息
It turns Cruella and Ursula were up to something.
原来库伊拉和厄休拉的确在捣鬼
They resurrected Maleficent.
她们复活了玛琳菲森
The dragon that I slayed under the clock tower?
我在钟楼下杀死的那条龙吗
Dragon? I thought she was some sort of mummified beast.
龙 我还以为是怪兽干尸
Well, whatever she was, she's back to her old self now.
不管她是什么 她现在变回从前的模样了
And as long as she's in town, no one is safe.
只要她在镇上 大家都不安全
I don't get it. Why are these witches waging war against us?
我不懂 这些女巫为什么要跟我们作对
Because they're villains,
因为他们是坏人
and we're heroes.
我们是英雄
Charming, wake up. He won't, dear.
王子 醒醒 他不会醒的 亲爱的
At least, not until morning.
至少 得到早上才会醒
W-what are you doing?
你在干什么
Why are you here? Where are your friends?
你为什么在这里 你的朋友都哪去了
They don't know I'm paying you a visit.
她们不知道我来找你
There's a reason I came to you alone.
我单独来找你是有原因的
Why?
为什么
Because you and I have something in common,
因为你和我有共同之处
something those two would never understand.
而这是那两人永远不会理解的
You and I are about to be mothers.
你和我 都要做母亲了
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了
Now you get why we must stop this curse.
现在你明白为什么我们必须阻止诅咒了
For our children.
为了我们的孩子
If we work together, we will find a way to defeat Regina.
如果我们合作 就能找到办法打败瑞金娜
No.
不行
What?
什么
Not with you.
不能和你联手
Why not?
为什么不
Because of what you are.
因为你是恶人
If we succumb to darkness just to defeat this curse,
如果我们为了打败诅咒就屈服于黑暗
our child will be doomed to that darkness as well.
我们的孩子也将注定陷入黑暗
You would risk the kingdom
你宁愿赌上王国的命运
to ensure your child grows up a hero?
只为了确保你的孩子会长大成为英雄
Charming and I will win,
王子和我会赢的
But we won't compromise who we are to do it.
但我们不会妥协自己来赢
I won't become like you.
我不会变成你这样
What's with all the cloak-and-dagger?
这么神秘是为了什么
Maleficent's back.
玛琳菲森回来了
I should've known
我早该想到
fish sticks and pound puppy were here
鱼糕和长毛狗来这里
for more than a second chance.
不只是为了得到第二次机会
They wanna destroy our happy endings.
他们想要毁了我们的幸福结局
All of them.
所有人的
How do they hope to do that?
她们想怎么做
That's where you come in.
这就是需要你的地方
We need to find out what they're planning.
我们得搞清楚她们在计划什么
We need to get someone close to them,
我们得找个人接近她们
someone they believe to be a villain.
她们相信是坏人的人
We want you to go undercover with them
我们希望你去她们身边做卧底
and help us stop their plans.
帮助我们阻止她们的计划
And you think they're just going to
你觉得她们会
welcome me into their coven with open arms?
热情欢迎我加入吗
Regina, you used to be one of them.
瑞金娜 你曾和她们一样
They think I'm a hero now.
她们觉得我现在是英雄了
They'll never believe I want in.
她们绝不会相信我想加入的
So find a way to make them believe.
那就想个办法让她们相信
What makes you so sure they're dead set on destroying us?
你为什么这么确定她们一定是想毁了我们
Because of something David and I did a long time ago.
因为戴维和我很久以前做过一件事
Regina, you once asked me to...
瑞金娜 你曾经让我...
Regina, you once asked me... to keep a secret.
瑞金娜 你曾经让我保守一个秘密
And I couldn't.
而我没能做到
But I'm gonna ask you to keep one for me.
但我想让你为我保守一个秘密
One Emma can never learn.
一个艾玛永远不能知道的秘密
What is it?
是什么
Emma was born with the potential for great darkness.
艾玛生来就带有强大的黑暗潜能
She's the savior. A hero.
她是救世主 是英雄
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表