Well, the spirit of it, anyway.
至少精神我领会了
Fine. Okay. I'm disobeying her.
好吧 我没照她说的做
But she'll be glad, Sven. You'll see.
但她会庆幸的 斯温 等着瞧吧
She just doesn't know it yet.
她只是自己还不知道
Now, stay put, buddy.
你待着别动 哥们
Wow. He wasn't exaggerating.
他没吹牛
He really does have 12 brothers.
他真有12个哥哥
Hans.
汉斯
More wood on the fire. It's freezing.
再添点柴火 太冷了
I'm busy. Do it yourself.
我忙着呢 自己动手
Now, is that any way to treat your big brother?
你就这样对待你的哥哥吗
Maybe I'll throw you on instead.
不然把你当做柴火扔进去好了
You would be wise not to insult the future king of Arendelle.
侮辱阿伦黛尔未来的国王可是不明智的
Don't you think it's a little early to be sizing the crown, Hans?
你现在就称王早了点吧 汉斯
Remember what happened the last time.
别忘了上次发了什么事
Of course I remember.
我当然记得
But last time, I didn't have this.
不过上次 我没有这个
Even if they had enough men to storm the castle,
即使他们有足够人手来攻击城♥堡♥
I'd freeze them before they reached the gate.
他们还没到门下就会被我冻住
He's posturing.
他是在装腔作势
Prince Hans has seen what you can do.
汉斯王子见识过您的能耐
And he knows how to defeat her.
他现在找到了对抗她的方法
Kristoff. Shouldn't you be... somewhere else?
克里斯托夫 你不该来这儿吧
I should be.
是啊
I was.
我去了
Uh...I mean...
我的意思是
I went to spy on Hans, okay?
我去刺探汉斯了
You disobeyed me.
你违抗我的命令
Punish me after I tell you what I found.
听我说完之后 再惩罚我也不迟
There's an urn hidden in a cave in the north valley.
北部峡谷一个洞穴里有只瓮
It has the power to trap people like you.
那东西可以困住你这样的人
People...like me?
我这样的人
With magic.
会魔法的人
Hans wants to use it against you and then invade Arendelle.
汉斯想用它来对付你 然后入侵阿伦黛尔
Your majesty, if this is truly his plan,
女王陛下 如果这是真的
let us take the fight to him.
让我们去和他决一死战
No. I will not risk that many lives.
不 我不会拿那么多生命去冒险
There has to be a way to avoid war.
必须想办法避免战争
I know the valley, the cave, the shortcut that they don't.
我熟悉山谷 山洞和他们不知道的近路
Let me bring a few soldiers, and I will destroy the urn.
让我带几个士兵去毁了那个瓮
You can bring one.
你只能带一个人去
Me.
那就是我
Elsa's the problem. Today it's Marian.
问题在于艾尔莎 今天被冰冻的是玛丽安
Tomorrow she could freeze the whole town.
明天她或许就把整个镇都冰冻住了
Much as I like to move the Hot Cocoa,
虽然我不介意把热可可换个地方放
somebody's got to stop her.
还是得找人阻止她
Wait. You can't just condemn her without all the facts.
等等 你不能不明真♥相♥就认定她有罪
Look around.
看看周围
Who else can turn people into popsicles?
除了她还有谁能把人变成冰棒
It's Elsa, and we all know it,
就是艾尔莎 我们大家都知道
so she's got to be stopped before she hurts someone else.
必须在她伤害别人之前阻止她
Did Hans say anything else about the urn? Anything at all?
汉斯提到任何别的关于那个瓮的事吗
Just that it can trap people like you
只说它能困住你这样的人
and it's really, really old.
而且历史很悠久
Do you understand what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
There must have been others like me.
一定还有人跟我一样
I always thought I was alone.
我一直以为我是一个人
You've never been alone. You have Anna.
你不是一个人 你还有安娜
And I love her. But...We're not the same.
我很爱她 可我们不一样
Yeah. No, I got that. You know what I mean.
是啊 我明白 你知道我的意思
We're sisters, and I love her, but I have this...magic.
我们是姐妹 我很爱她 但我有魔法
You should understand.
你该理解的
I mean, you grew up with rock trolls.
你跟石地精一起长大的
So?
那又怎么样
So you're human and they're, you know, rocks.
你是人类 而他们是石头
They're family.
他们是我的家人
They just wanted what was best for me.
他们一心为了我好
I guess I never really felt alone.
我想我从没感到过孤独
Wish I could see it like that.
真希望我也能这样想
Whoa! Watch out!
小心
Welcome to the north valley.
欢迎来到北部峡谷
The cave is about 100 feet straight down.
山洞就在正下方100英尺处
Not a problem.
不是问题
Would you prefer a slide or a spiral staircase?
你是想做滑梯还是螺旋梯
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. We can't use magic.
不不不 不能使用魔法
Hans might see it and be right on top of us.
可能会被汉斯发现 控制住我们
Well, what would you suggest?
那你的建议是什么
Well, something a bit more rustic.
用一种比较原始的办法
Wait.
等等
All right. Coast is clear.
好了 警报解除
That means go, love.
意思是可以走了 亲爱的
I'm not coming with you.
我不会跟你走的
There's someone out there with powers like mine.
如果有人和我拥有同样的能力
I need to find out who.
我需要找到那人
I...I can't just hide out in some sheriff's station.
我不能就那么躲在警局里
Oh. Well, that works out quite nicely, then.
那就正好了
'Cause that's not where we're going. It's not?
因为我们不是要去那儿 不是吗
With Emma running into danger? Not a chance in hell.
当然 艾玛正往危险里闯呢
And the sheriff's station's that way.
警局该往那边走
And what's that way?
那往那边是去哪
With any luck, danger.
如果走运 能碰上危险
Robin and Marian's tent's up ahead.
罗宾和玛丽安的帐篷就在前面
So, what exactly are we looking for?
我们到底要找什么
If whoever cursed Marian has the same powers as Elsa,
如果给玛丽安施咒的人拥有艾尔莎的能力
maybe they left a trail.
也许会留下一些线索
So we split up and we look for anything...cold.
那我们分头去找...冰的东西
Yeah.
没错
Well, shout if you need help, and I'll --
如果需要帮助就喊 我会...
Okay. Yeah. I got it.
好了 我知道了
Whoever's in there, come out.
谁在那儿 快出来
Who the hell are you? What are you doing in that tent?
你是谁 在帐篷里干什么
It depends who's asking.
要看是谁在问了
The sheriff's asking.
是警长
I never did like sheriffs very much.
我向来不喜欢警长
Though you do seem like the decent sort,
不过你看起来像好人
so I'm guessing you're not gonna shoot a man in the back.
所以我猜你不会冲别人背后开枪吧
Hey, stop!
站住
Where were you going?
你想去哪
I almost had him, but I... fell.
我差点就抓到他了 结果摔了一跤
Don't worry about it. That's why we have two sheriffs.
没事 所以我们才有俩警长
Two sheriffs? Bloody hell. That's not even fair, is it?
俩警长 真倒霉 这不公平
Who are you?
你到底是谁
All right.
好吧
My name's Will Scarlet.
我叫威尔·斯卡利特
I used to be a merry man
我本是绿林好汉
until me and Robin Hood had a bit of a falling out.
直到和罗宾汉发生了点小摩擦
So what are you doing in his tent?
那你在他帐篷里干什么
Well, I heard what happened to Marian.
我听说了玛丽安的事
Terrible thing.
真可怕
But I kind of know something that might help.
但我可能有点有用的消息
Well, he's not here right now, so tell us.
他现在不在 就告诉我们吧
Look, I'm a thief.
我是个小偷
Always been a thief, always gonna be a thief.
以前是 以后也不会变
And when there's a blackout like the other night,
遇到那天晚上的那种大停电
do you know what a thief does?
你知道小偷会干什么吗
He goes to work. Exactly.
工作[偷东西] 没错
So, I'm working me way down main street
于是我沿着中♥央♥大街"工作"
when I break into the ice-cream parlor and see the strangest thing.
闯进冰淇淋店时 我发现了件奇怪的事
There'd been no electricity for hours,
已经停电好几小时了
but still all the ice cream was frozen solid.
但所有的冰淇淋都冻得好好的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表