If he's the one who wrote your story.
如果你的故事是他写的的话
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Something you need to know about this author...
关于作者 你需要知道的是...
he wasn't the only one.
作者不只他一个
There have been many authors throughout time.
有史以来 有很多人担任过作者
It's a job, not a person.
这是一份工作 不是一个人
And the one trapped in here was just
被困在书里的这位
the last tasked with the great responsibility.
是最后一位被委以此重任的
Which is?
什么重任
To record --
记录
to witness the greatest stories of all time
见证所有传奇的故事
and record them for posterity.
并为后代记录下来
The job has gone back eons,
这份工作自古就有
from the man who watched shadows dance across cave walls
从穴居人看到影子在洞壁上闪动
and developed an entire philosophy,
建立了这套哲学
to playwrights who tell tales in poetry,
到后来用诗歌♥讲述故事的剧作家
to a man named Walt.
再到沃特
Many have had this sacred job --
很多人都担任过这份神圣的工作
great women and men who took on the responsibility
那些伟大的男人女人 肩负这项重任
with the gravity that it deserved...
并严肃地对待它
Until this last one.
直到最后这位
He started to manipulate rather than record.
他开始操纵事态 而非如实记录
He did something -- I don't know exactly what --
我也不知道他究竟做了什么
but something that pushed them over the edge.
但这事让他们忍♥无可忍♥了
How dare you?
你好大胆
How dare you force me to do that to that child?
居然强迫我对那孩子做出那种事
It makes for a better story.
这会让故事更好看
Return the quill. You are ill-suited for this job.
交还羽毛笔 你不配担任这份工作
You have abused all the rules.
你坏了所有的规矩
You have lied. You have deceived us.
你谎话连天 欺骗了我们
You have forsaken your holy duty,
你亵渎了你神圣的职责
and now...
现在...
you must be punished.
你必须受到惩罚
That's why the sorcerer and his apprentice put him in there.
所以魔法师和他的学徒把他关了起来
They're the ones who choose the author,
作者是他们选的
and they took responsibility for their error.
所以他们要对自己犯下的错误负责
If they did, and he's still in there,
如果是真的 而且作者还在里面
he still has the ability to alter the book,
他还能改变故事书
to alter the course of things.
改变事态的发展
You sure have come a long way
你改变了好多
from the woman who wouldn't believe.
想当年你还不肯相信呢
Yeah. I have.
是啊
It was cramped in there!
那里面真是太挤了
I couldn't even reach this.
我都摸不到这个了
And I was parched.
渴死我了
Where did you get that?
你怎么会有那个
This?
这个吗
Uh, a nice young couple I met on the road gave it to me.
我在路上遇到的一对年轻夫妇给我的
You want some?
你要来点吗
Sort of nutmegy. You.
有点豆蔻的味道 是你
You are -- are the author?
你就是作者吗
The peddler?
那个小贩
We have a lot of questions.
我们有很多问题
I bet you do.
当然了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表