Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, no. I got it.
不用 我可以的
You're planning to run your first fireside chat holding a newborn?
你打算抱着宝宝主持你第一次镇民大会吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Mothers are natural multitaskers.
没事的 母亲天生能一心多用
That may be, but you're juggling a lot right now.
也许吧 但你现在有很多事要处理
Well, that's true.
那倒是
I have to say, I'm starting to have more and more respect
不得不说 我真是越来越尊重
for our court jester every day.
我们的宫廷弄臣了
Yeah. Rupert was special.
是啊 鲁伯特的确很特别
But you're sure you can --
但是你确定你能...
We took back a kingdom, remember?
别忘了 我们当年夺回了整个王国
I can handle this.
我应付得来
Hi, everyone.
大家好
And welcome to the very first mayor's fireside chat.
欢迎大家来参加第一次镇民会议
For too long, this office was a place to be feared.
长久以来 这间办公室令人畏惧
Well, I want every citizen
我希望镇上每个居民
to feel welcome and included here.
都能在这里找到归属感
So, if you could just refer to the meeting agenda I've printed,
请大家看看我打印的会议议程
there are Uh, what's this about an ice wall?
有一些... 那堵冰墙要怎么办
Oh, that's, uh, item four. We'll get to that in a minute.
那是第四条 我们稍后讨论那一项
I vote we skip items one, two, and three. Show of hands.
我投票跳过前三条 同意请举手
Yeah, that's Oh, fine. No, I can
同意 好吧 不 我...
I can be flexible.
我可以通融一下
The ice wall is nothing to worry about.
大家不必担心冰墙
For the time being, it does surround the entire town --
目前冰墙的确包围了整个小镇
What?! The entire town?
什么 整个小镇
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
So, no -- oh. Everyone calm down. The wall isn't hurting anyone.
不 大家都冷静点 冰墙不会伤害任何人
We've been through all this before.
我们之前讨论过这事了
I ain't worried about the wall.
我不是担心这堵冰墙
I'm worried about who made it.
我担心的是 是谁弄出来的
Item five.
大家请看第五条
Her name is Elsa. She's a friend.
她叫艾尔莎 是我们的朋友
Is she the one that froze my truck?
就是她冰冻了我的卡车吗
And made that snow monster that almost killed Marian?
还制♥造♥了一个雪怪 差点杀死玛丽安
Bu-- I-I'm fine. Really.
我没事的 真的
I've spoken to Elsa, and I promise you
我和艾尔莎谈过了 我向你们保证
we will have all of this under control very soon.
我们很快就能控制好局面
And there will be no more danger of any kind.
不会再有任何危险了
so, if we could all just circle back around to item one,
请大家继续回去讨论第一条
we can all discuss Marian!
我们可以讨论 玛丽安
Marian!
玛丽安
Marian!
玛丽安
I didn't know which ones you were reading these days.
我也不知道你最近看的是哪一部
These are awesome. Much better than algebra.
这些都很好 比代数书好多了
Thanks.
谢谢
But you didn't have to do this.
但你没必要这么做
Well, I wanted to. But don't get used to it.
我想买♥♥给你 但别习惯成自然了
Isn't it funny how these are just ink and paper
说来有趣 这些书只是白纸印墨字
but everything in your storybook is real?
可你的童话书却能成真
Makes you wonder who wrote it, doesn't it?
让人不禁想知道作者是谁 对吧
The storybook?
那本童话书吗
No one knows.
没人知道作者是谁
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You're such an expert on all this.
这方面你可是行家
You've read it cover to cover.
你一页不漏地读过了
There's nothing in the book that gives...even a clue?
难道书里一点线索都没有吗
What are you up to?
你想干什么
These stories about me in the book,
书里关于我的故事
I was written as a villain.
都把我写成了坏人
And things never work out for the villain, so I...
坏人永远得不到幸福 所以我...
Want to find who wrote this book and make them...
想找到作者让那人...
ask them...
请求那人...
to write me a happy ending.
给我一个幸福结局
Is that crazy?
这个想法是不是太疯狂了
This is the best idea you've ever had.
这是你想出的最棒的点子
We have to change the book because it's wrong about you.
我们要改变这本书 因为它把你写错了
We just have to find the clues.
我们得找到线索
"We"? What? You'll help me?
"我们" 怎么 你要帮我吗
It'll be our own secret mission.
这是我们俩的秘密行动
Like that "Operation Viper" you had with Emma.
就像你和艾玛的"毒蛇行动"
"Cobra," But yeah.
"眼镜蛇行动" 是的
This one we'll call "Operation..."
这次行动就叫...
"Mongoose."
"猫鼬行动"
Perfect.
好极了
"Operation Mongoose" it is.
就叫"猫鼬行动"
Oh, Regina.
瑞金娜
Can we talk?
我们谈谈好吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
It's Marian. Something's happened to her.
玛丽安 她出事了
I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to turn to.
很抱歉 但我不知道还能找谁
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
How is she?
她怎么样了
Not good. She's getting colder.
不太好 身体越来越冷
Regina, thanks for coming.
瑞金娜 谢谢你过来一趟
Don't thank me till I've done something.
我能帮上忙再谢也不迟
Whose idea was that?
那是谁的主意
Oh, I thought I would put my own personal touch on the office.
我想给办公室增添点我的个人风格
Well, you've succeeded.
你办到了
Hideously.
丑死了
Is there anything you can do?
你能想想办法吗
This is strong magic.
这是很强大的魔法
I-I can't stop it, but maybe I can slow it down.
我无法阻止 但也许能减缓恶化
What happened?
出什么事了
Perhaps you should ask your new friend.
问问你的新朋友吧
After all, it was her monster that attacked Marian.
毕竟是她造出来的怪物袭击了玛丽安
Well, to be fair, we did provoke the beast.
说句公道话 是我们激怒了那个怪物
But this isn't my magic. Someone else did this.
这不是我的魔法 是别人干的
Oh, and we're supposed to trust you?
我们难道要相信你吗
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
If she says it was someone else, it was.
如果她说是别人干的 那就是别人干的
So, how do we break the spell?
怎么才能解除咒语呢
The only way to cure a freezing spell
解除冰冻咒语的唯一方法
is an act of true love.
就是真爱之举
True love's kiss.
真爱之吻
Well, then there's no time to lose.
那我就不浪费时间了
What's wrong? Why isn't it working?
怎么回事 为什么不管用
I've seen this once before,
我以前遇见过这种情况
when Frederick was turned to gold.
弗雷德里克被变成金像时也是这样
Who the hell's Frederick? Long story.
弗雷德里克是谁 说来话长
So, the cold is acting as a barrier?
那么 这股冷气成了一道屏障吗
Is there nothing we can do?
我们就无能为力了吗
Well, every curse is different.
每个诅咒都不一样
I need more time to study this one.
再给我点时间研究一下
I'm gonna go find who did this before it happens again.
我要在其他人遇险之前找出凶手
Well, I hope you bring backup.
希望你不会单枪匹马去查
What the hell was that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Well, between the snow monster and the cave-in...
不管是雪怪还是冰墙的事
...seems like the savior needs saving these days.
救世主似乎都需要人帮忙
I think you're bitter and you're taking it out on the wrong person.
你是自己不开心就乱拿人撒气
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Well, I like that battle plan, so I'm with you, Swan.
我喜欢她的提议 我和你一起去 斯旺
No. Take Elsa to the sheriff's station.
不用了 带艾尔莎去警局
Keep her out of sight. Once people get word of this,
别让人发现她 人们一得知此事
they're gonna be calling for her head.
他们会想要了她的命的
I'd rather save yours than hers.
比起她我更愿去保护你
There's someone dangerous out there.
现在外面有个危险人物
I don't have time to argue with you about this.
我没时间和你争论了
Can you for once just do what I say?
你就不能听我一次吗
I am doing what Elsa said.
我听艾尔莎的话了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表