Sidney took these when you had him spying on me.
这是你让西德尼跟踪我时他拍的
He didn't say anything about what was going on here?
他没说过具体情况吗
Or why I was arguing with the Snow Queen?
或者我为什么跟白雪女王起争执
He never mentioned anything.
他什么都没提过
My guess -- you skipped the tip jar.
要我猜 是因为你没付小费
I suppose I should talk to Sidney, then.
那我得跟西德尼谈谈了
But no one seems to know where he is.
但好像没人知道他在哪
Have you seen him?
你见到他了吗
I've been busy working on Marian,
我一直忙着玛丽安的事呢
on the problem you created.
解决你搞出的问题
I guess I'll let you get back to it.
那我还是让你继续吧
Any progress on thawing her out?
解冻她的事有进展了吗
It's no concern of yours.
不用你操心
It could be.
我可以帮忙
I know I'm not sorceress of the year,
我知道我不是年度最佳女巫
but if you want some extra juice to undo the spell,
但如果你解除咒语需要点额外法力
let me know.
跟我说
Are you offering to help me?
你是要帮我吗
Despite everything, you've done a lot for me, Regina,
不管如何 你为我做了很多 瑞金娜
so yeah.
所以没错
You've had my back,
你帮过我
And I want you to know that I have yours.
我希望你知道我也会帮你
Ms. Swan, one thing's abundantly clear.
斯旺女士 有件事很清楚
You've never had my back.
你从未帮过我
And you never will.
也永远不会
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Elsa?
艾尔莎
Elsa, help!
艾尔莎 救命
Anna?
安娜
Elsa. Help me.
艾尔莎 救我
Elsa?!
艾尔莎
Elsa!
艾尔莎
My queen, I have news.
女王陛下 我有消息要告诉您
I have found the Snow Queen's lair.
我找到白雪女王的巢穴了
Well, where is it?
在哪
I think a little quid pro quo is in order, don't you?
我觉得您该有所交换吧
I'm growing tired of this glass prison.
我开始厌倦这个玻璃牢笼了
Let's see if your information yields results.
那要先看看你的消息如何
Then we can discuss your freedom.
然后再讨论你的自♥由♥
You expect me to give up my leverage
你指望我在得到回报之前
before I've received anything in return?
就交出筹码吗
Do you think me an imbecile?
你以为我会那么傻吗
I think I've trapped you in a mirror twice.
我已经两次把你困于镜中
And if you find them too constricting,
要是你觉得镜子太狭小
well, then...
那么
perhaps you'd like to return to your cell at the hospital.
也许你更喜欢回医院的小病房♥里
Upon further reflection,
经过进一步考虑
it appears I don't have the leverage I thought.
看来我毫无筹码可言
Listen closely. I will lead you to her.
仔细听好了 我会带您找到她
And I need one of the good walkies,
我需要一个好对讲机
not one of the short-range things you let Henry play with.
不是你让亨利玩的那种短距对讲机
It's a short hike to the bluffs.
只是去峭壁的短途远足
We'll be gone less than an hour.
我们也就离开一小时不到
With no cell reception!
但那里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I want to be sure Belle can reach us.
我要确定贝儿能联♥系♥到我们
Or you're looking for a way out of this.
或者是你根本不想来
We are going on this hike. Yes!
这趟远足我们去定了 当然
And we shall be reachable.
而且我们得能联♥系♥得到
This will do it. I'll call Belle.
这个就行 我会打电♥话♥给贝儿
Let her know where to find our walkie at home.
告诉她我们家里的对讲机在哪
Now she'll be able to reach us on our drive, our hike...
无论我们在开车或远足 她都能联♥系♥到我们
if we fall through a portal to Asgard --
即使我们掉进了通往阿斯加德的传送门
wherever we are.
不管我们在哪 都没问题
My hero.
真是我的英雄
Hang on.
等等
What is it?
怎么了
You know that thief I told you about?
记得我和你说过的那个小偷吗
The one who ran from the ice-cream shop?
就是从冰淇淋店逃走的那个
Will Scarlet.
威尔·斯卡利特
Looks like he managed a jail break.
看来他越狱了
Come on. Let's go.
我们走吧
Wait. Oh, you mean right now?
等等 你是说马上吗
Oh, come on. It'll be like old times.
来嘛 就像以前那样
A prince and a princess on an adventure,
王子和公主一起去冒险
but without the evil queen on our trail.
只是这次没有巫后尾随
I'm walking due north. Now what?
我正朝正北方向走 然后呢
Head past the Toll Bridge, then go east.
穿过收费桥 然后向东走
The Snow Queen isn't far.
白雪女王离你不远
Regina.
瑞金娜
What are you doing here? Elsa disappeared on me.
你怎么在这儿 艾尔莎突然不见了
I think she went to go confront the Snow Queen on her own.
她可能独自去面对白雪女王了
Afraid she's in trouble.
我担心她有危险
How about you? Nature walks your new thing?
你呢 亲近大自然吗
I intend to force the Snow Queen's hand,
我打算逼迫白雪女王
make her reverse the damage she's inflicted on Marian.
让她撤销她给玛丽安造成的伤害
How do you even know where she is?
你怎么知道她在哪呢
Explaining my magic to a beginner is a waste of my time.
对初学者解释魔法是浪费我的时间
She's east of the Toll Bridge.
她在收费桥的东面
Well, I think we should stick together, then.
那我们应该一起行动
My best shot at finding Elsa
找到艾尔莎的最佳途径
is to go in the direction of the Snow Queen.
就是朝白雪女王的所在地进发
You don't mind the company, do you?
你不介意有个伴吧
Does it matter if I mind?
我介意有用吗
If I say no, you'll just come anyway.
就算我拒绝 你还不是一样跟着来
That sandwich isn't going anywhere, you know.
慢慢吃 这个三明治都是你的
Sorry.
抱歉
It's just that where I come from, if you don't eat fast,
我原来待的地方 如果你不吃得快一点
the big kids would swipe things off your plate.
那些大孩子会把你盘里的食物一扫而光
Was that around here?
那是在这附近吗
Boston.
在波士顿
Snuck out in the middle of the night and hopped a bus.
我半夜溜了出来 跳上一辆大巴
Why did you leave?
为什么要离开
This little girl from my home, Cecilia, got adopted.
收♥容♥所♥有个女孩叫塞西莉亚 她被领养了
I watched her get in this station wagon
我看着她进了一辆旅行车
with this perfect-looking couple.
跟一对很不错的夫妻走了
That's when I realized...
然后我突然意识到...
no one was ever gonna look at me
不会有人用那对夫妻
the way those parents looked at her.
看她那样的眼神看我
I'm too old. I missed my chance.
我已经太大了 没有机会了
There was no point in me staying another day
我继续待在那里没有任何意义
if I was just gonna keep feeling...
在那儿我只会觉得...
Invisible?
被忽视
I know what it's like
我知道这种感觉
to live someplace where it feels like no one cares about you,
住在似乎没人在乎你的地方
let alone understands you.
更没人理解你
Were you in a home, too?
你也在收♥容♥所♥吗
That guy chasing you -- is he from social services?
追你的那个人 他是社会福利机构的吗
Is he trying to take you back?
他是想带你回去吗
Yeah.
是的
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
See those houses over there?
看见对面那些房♥子了吗
People use them in the summer.
人们一般夏天过来住
But now that it's fall, they'll be empty.
现在是秋天 那些房♥子都是空的
I figured I'll pick the nicest one
我想找一栋最好的
and I'll crash there for a while.
在那儿住段日子
Here's an idea.
我有个主意
Come with me.
跟我一起来吧
Really? Why not?
真的吗 为什么不呢
We'd be better off if we stuck together.
我们两个一起总会好过一个人
Anna!
安娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表