But she's okay. She has to be.
但她没事的 一定没事的
And I don't care how old she is. She can save us.
我不管她多老了 她能救我们
Okay, then. We're relying on mirror dust and fairies,
好吧 虽然要依靠镜尘和仙子
but w we have a plan, which is progress.
但至少有计划了 这也算进步
Let's go find your sister.
去找你妹妹吧
Holy cats! That is cold.
天呐 冷死人了
Ice is like that, I've noticed.
冰就这样 我发现了
The urn.
那个瓮
It was here. It's gone, and so is Elsa and my aunt!
刚刚还在 不见了 还有艾尔莎和我姨妈
But I saw you with it.
我看见你拿着的
Well, now it's missing, and Elsa is in it.
现在不见了 艾尔莎还在里面呢
I just have to get her out, let her know I didn't mean it.
我得救出她 让她知道那不是我本意
What's that?
什么东西
It's straw.
稻草
Gold straw.
金稻草
Rumplestiltskin. Kristoff...
朗普斯金 克里斯托夫
My aunt doesn't have the urn. He does.
瓮不在我姨妈那里 是在他手上
You are literally hanging a big assumption on a really thin straw.
你可真是凭一根小小的稻草做大胆的猜测啊
But it makes sense.
但这说得通啊
He would never let someone walk off with something he valued.
他才不会轻易允许别人带走他看重的东西
I should've known he'd follow me.
我早该知道他会跟踪我
And this is...Good news? Don't worry.
这是好事吗 别担心
We can get to him. We can handle him.
我们可以找到他 我们可以应付他的
And even if we can't, we can figure out a way how to.
就算不行 我们也能想到办法
Elsa is the only one who can rule Arendelle.
艾尔莎是阿伦黛尔唯一的统治者
Um, I beg to differ.
我可不这么想
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Hearing you confess you attacked the reigning queen,
听到你承认你袭击了在任女王
and then lost her to another land --
还让她遗失他乡
That sounds like treason to me. Doesn't it, guys?
听上去应该算是叛国罪了 对不对
And I sang with you.
我还跟你一起唱歌♥了呢
You're both under arrest,
你俩都被捕了
under my order as the new king of Arendelle.
这是我作为新阿伦黛尔国王下达的命令
What?
什么
We were all frozen,
我们本来都被冻住了
but now that your sister's spell has worn off,
但现在你姐姐的咒语失效了
no will will argue with a new benevolent leader such as myself.
没人会质疑我这样仁慈的君主
It wasn't her.
不是她干的
As if anyone will believe that.
难道有人会信吗
Okay, you know what?
好吧 听着
You got us.
你逮到我们了
Stop them!
拦住他们
No fleeing by boat then.
看来乘船逃走也不行了
This Snow Queen is good, isn't she?
这个白雪女王挺厉害啊 是吧
Sit, lad.
坐 伙计
Don't forget where your heart lies.
别忘了你的心在何处
Now I have a job for you.
我有项任务交给你
You remember how this works.
你还记得这东西的原理吧
The hat? Not Emma.
帽子 你休想对付艾玛
No, no. Not this time.
不不 这次不是
I have a better plan.
我有个更好的计划
Granny's diner is being converted into a temporary hive
外婆家被改成了临时蜂巢
for the vilest of creatures -- the pious little fleas.
里面是群最讨厌 最虔诚的小跳蚤
Pious? The fairies?
虔诚 仙子吗
Just like any flying pests,
跟其他会飞的害虫一样
if you wanna eliminate the infestation,
如果想根除虫害
it's important to get them all.
就得一举消灭全部
Doing so will infuse this hat with enough power
而这样一来 帽子也会拥有足够法力
to allow me to cleave myself from the dagger
让我可以摆脱匕♥首♥
and then leave this town with my powers intact,
能在保全魔法的情况下离开小镇
a suddenly urgent undertaking. Now will you assist me?
现在这一点尤为急迫 你会帮我吗
You have my heart. You know I can't refuse.
我的心在你手上 你知道我无法拒绝
Indeed.
是啊
But here's the rub, dearie.
但问题是 亲爱的
My wife has just called to inform me that she intends
我妻子刚刚打电♥话♥告诉我 她今天都要
to spend the day sequestered amongst said fleas.
跟那群跳蚤一起度过了
So I need you to stand by
所以我需要你静待时机
while I get her out of the way.
我会去把她带走
The fairies are working to stop the spell.
仙子们在努力阻止咒语
You're killing the cure?
你要毁掉反咒
You do this, you condemn the entire town,
你这么做 无异于让整个镇子
and even your own grandson, to whatever happens.
甚至包括你的孙子 等待可怕的命运
No, I'm not leaving Henry.
不 我才不会留下亨利
I will take him and I will take Belle
我要带上他 和贝儿
and I will leave this town to its fate.
留下小镇面对命运
But Emma and everyone else...
但艾玛和其他人...
I don't have time for everyone else.
我没时间管其他人了
And if I have to choose between everyone else and me...
如果让我在其他人和我之间做选择
"Me" wins every time.
肯定永远是"我"赢
You can clench your jaw...
随你怎么咬牙切齿
and flash your eyes all you wish,
吹胡子瞪眼
because it doesn't change the fact...
都无法改变这个事实
that we're in this together.
你跟我是一伙儿的
Are you all right? All right, sit down. Tell me...
你没事吧 来坐下 说说...
What's this? What is this called?
这是什么 这叫什么
An arrow.
箭
Yes. And where does this go?
没错 这东西呢
Flight.
箭翎
Flight, yeah. Stay right there.
没错 待在这里
Regina. It's happening.
瑞金娜 开始了
You and your men need to scatter.
你和你的人得散开
All together like this with all these weapons?
你们聚在一起 还有这么多武器
You'll kill each other once the spell hits.
咒语降临时 你们会杀死彼此
Will! Will Scarlet!
威尔 威尔·斯卡利特
There's no need to yell. I'm just here, Robin.
没必要吼 我就在这里 罗宾
Emergency. Break camp.
紧急情况 拔营
Right then. Come on, little man.
好吧 走吧 小伙子
Why don't you go help?
你去帮忙吧
What?
怎么了
Is there something else?
还有别的事吗
No. I'm just trying to memorize you like this.
不 我只是想记住你这个样子
Like what? Nervous and alarmed?
什么样子 紧张担心的样子吗
No, with love in your eyes.
不 眼中充满爱意
I told you what this spell is going to do.
我说过咒语的效果
Maybe it won't. It will.
或许不会... 会的
The only people who believe in me in this town
这镇上唯一信任我的
are Henry and you.
就是亨利和你
The thought of you looking at me
一想到你看我的眼神
the way everyone else does, with -- with hatred...
会像其他人一样 充满仇恨
that just might kill me. Stop thinking.
真是让我生不如死 别想了
We're here now,
我们现在在这里
and this is true.
这是真实的
Okay.
好了
Here you go.
开始吧
Is it supposed to do that?
这是正常现象吗
Yeah. I know this spell.
对 我熟悉这咒语
It gets brighter as you get closer to your goal.
离目标越近越亮
It's how my parents found each other.
我父母就是这么找到彼此的
Did you see that? That means it found her, right?
看到了吗 这是找到她了吧
She's out there? How about yeah.
她还活着 是啊
Come on. Don't stand here. Let's keep going.
走吧 别傻站着 我们快走
The library?
图书馆
But I've been inside before, and Anna wasn't there.
我以前进去过 安娜不在里面
The library's... Well, a funny place.
图书馆是个神奇的地方
There are all these tunnels underneath.
下面有很多隧♥道♥
You think she could be down there?
你觉得她会在下面吗
Regina kept a whole dragon under there for 28 years.
瑞金娜在下面困了一条龙28年呢
I'm sure you can fit a small princess, too.
放个小公主应该不成问题
Yes. Frozen by the Snow Queen.
是啊 被白雪女王冻住了
That's why we never found Anna.
所以我们才没找到安娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表