Ingrid, hurry! It drifted over here!
英格丽 快 它飘到这边来了
It's ruined.
都撕坏了
No, it's not.
不 没有
The ribbon is still beautiful.
丝带还是很漂亮
It would look lovely in my hear
戴在我头发上肯定好看
No, Gerda. It would look in my lovely in my hair.
不 格尔达 戴在我的头发上才好看
It was my idea! I saw the kite first.
那是我的主意 我先看到风筝的
I should have it.
应该给我
I'm the oldest, after all.
毕竟我是最大的姐姐
So?
那又怎样
So, one day I shall be queen.
有天我会成为女王
And this is befitting a queen.
这丝带配女王很合适
I see you've found my kite.
看来你们找到了我的风筝
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
We didn't know.
我们不知道是你的
But we didn't break it. We found it this way.
但不是我们弄坏的 找到它时已经这样了
That's all right. It wasn't worth much.
没关系 这风筝也不贵
And besides,
而且
I've got my eyes on a much bigger prize.
我看好了更有价值的东西
Such pretty royal princesses
这么漂亮的皇室公主
will fetch an equally pretty royal penny!
能换来不少皇室金币呢
What are you doing?! Help!
你在干什么 救命
Don't even try it, little one.
别想反抗了 小家伙
Let my sisters go!
放开我妹妹
You're a monster!
你是个怪物
Ingrid. What's going on?
英格丽 怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Stay back. I don't want to hurt you.
离我远点 我不想伤到你们
You saved us.
你救了我们
He called me a monster.
他叫我怪物
He was trying to take us.
他想绑♥架♥我们
He's the monster.
他才是怪物
But look what I did to him.
可你们看我对他做了什么
Whatever you did, you had no choice.
不管你做了什么 都是迫不得已
But I had no control over it.
但我控制不了它
What am I supposed to do if it happens again?
再出这种情况我该怎么办
And how am I supposed to be a queen?
我要怎么做女王呢
What will happen when people find out?
人们发现了会怎么样
They won't find out. It will be our secret.
他们不会发现的 这会是我们的秘密
No one has to know.
没人需要知道
We'll help you figure out how to control it...
我们会帮你弄清楚该怎么控制
Whatever it is.
不管这是什么
You'll help me?
你们会帮我吗
We're your sisters. Of course we'll help you.
我们是你妹妹 当然会帮你
And we will never look at you as a monster.
而且永远不会觉得你是怪物
That's right, Gerda.
说得没错 格尔达
Everyone take a ribbon. This is our sisterly pact.
每人拿一条丝带 这是我们的姐妹约定
As long as we hold these ribbons,
只要我们拿着丝带
we will be there for each other.
就要互相扶持
We will never be alone.
我们永远不会独自一人
Hello, Regina.
你好 瑞金娜
I told you it was best to stay away.
我说过 你最好离我远点
The only way Marian is going to live
玛丽安唯一的生路
is if you give her a kiss of true love.
就是你的真爱之吻
I know.
我知道
Then why are you here?
那你来这里做什么
Honestly...
说实话
I don't know.
我不知道
My mind was in the forest, but my heart took me here.
我的思绪在森林里 但心带我来了这里
Robin...
罗宾...
you have to save her.
你必须救她
Because it's the right thing to do?
因为那是正确的事吗
Because she's your wife.
因为她是你妻子
And seeing you here and hearing about your conflicted heart?
看到你出现 听到你矛盾的心声
It's torture.
是一种折磨
For that, I'm sorry.
那我很抱歉
But I can't just fall back in love with Marian --
但我没法就那么重新爱上玛丽安
not when you're in my life.
只要你在我生命里就不可能
Which is why I can't be in your life.
所以我不能出现在你生命中
You're right! But that doesn't change the fact that...
是的 但那改变不了...
I don't know what to do!
我不知道要怎么办了
You need to forget about me...
你得忘了我
and start thinking about her.
开始想她
Belle found something in here -- a spell.
贝儿有发现 一个咒语
It may be able to work against the Snow Queen.
也许可以对抗白雪女王
You don't mean kill her?
不是杀了她吧
No. No one's killing anyone.
不是 没人要杀人
It's just -- neutralize her powers. Maybe.
只是...抵消她的法力 也许有效
Can you read this? Elvish?
你认得这个吗 精灵语吗
No, I didn't even see "Lord of the rings."
不认得 《指环王》我都没看过
Never mind. Belle translated it.
别在意了 贝儿做了翻译
It tells us how to enact the spell.
是实施咒语的指导
"With both hands, hold the candle
"两手握住蜡烛
"and then use your magic to light it.
用魔法点亮它
"And then when you blow on it --"
然后吹蜡烛..."
Then bam, she's right back to selling ice cream.
嘣 她就回去卖♥♥冰激凌了
My guess is business will be down.
我猜她的生意得黄
Maybe without her powers we can talk to her.
也许她没了法力 我们就能跟她聊聊
We can find Anna. We can get some real answers.
我们能找到安娜 找到真♥相♥
Does your sister have magic?
你妹妹会魔法吗
No, and I think that's why the Snow Queen
不会 我想这就是白雪女王
is so interested in you.
对你这么感兴趣的原因
Yeah.
是啊
Does anyone in your family have magic? No.
你家里有人会魔法吗 没有
It's hard when they look at you differently, isn't it?
他们用异样的眼光看你时 很难受吧
They don't.
他们没有
You're lucky.
你真幸运
Okay. Should we try this?
好了 我们来试试吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Should we try again? Later.
再试一次吗 回头吧
I have to meet Mary Margaret. I'm supposed to babysit tonight.
我得去见玛丽·玛格丽特 今晚要照顾弟弟
Life goes on.
生活还是要继续的
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
It's okay. Go. I'll be here.
没事 去吧 我就在这里
**Goodbye, Alex*
*再见 亚历克斯
**Goodbye, Neal*
*再见 尼尔
**Goodbye, Phillip*
*再见 菲利浦
**It's time for us to go*
*我们该走了
That wasn't so bad for a first week, huh?
第一周还不错嘛
Okay, moms, next time, we're gonna sing more songs.
妈妈们 下次我们要多唱几首歌♥
So I've burned you all a CD.
所以我给大家刻录了一张光盘
What's a CD?
光盘是什么
Oh. She's new.
她初来乍到
Well, a CD player is sort of like a music box.
光盘播放器和音乐盒差不多
There is one underneath your TV here at Granny's.
外婆家旅馆 你房♥间电视下就有一个
I dare not touch that devil box.
我可不敢碰那魔盒
I won't make that mistake twice.
我不会再犯那种错误了
Emma, you missed the Goodbye song.
艾玛 你错过了《再见歌♥》
I got the gist of it from the title.
看歌♥名就大致明白了
Is baby bro ready? Yes.
我的宝贝弟弟准备好了吗 准备好了
Oh, just a few things -- uh, diaper bag, stroller, milk.
只有几样东西 尿布包 婴儿车和牛奶
He sure has a lot of stuff.
他的东西还真多
Well, I wanted to give him everything.
我想要给他一切
Emma.
艾玛
Oh, Ashley, look at you -- the baby whisperer.
阿什莉 看看你 育婴专家
What can I say? I just took to it.
我就是很喜欢
Now, if you need help getting him to sleep,
如果你要哄他入睡
just tell him he's gonna turn into a pumpkin by midnight.
告诉他 不睡觉就会变成南瓜就行
So, this is what you do here --
这就是你在做的事
you give sleeping tips and sing songs, and...
教大家如何哄宝宝入睡 哼唱歌♥曲
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表