I told you, I've learned.
我告诉过你 我吸取教训了
Thank you,
谢谢你
for the dress.
为我准备这条裙子
Oh, you're welcome, darling.
不用谢 亲爱的
Now turn around and meet him.
转身去见他吧
Your majesty.
王后陛下
I think I'll leave the two of you alone.
我让你们单独待会儿吧
Enjoy your evening together.
好好享受这个夜晚
You know, this apple tree
这棵苹果树
used to stand near where I grew up?
曾经生长在我长大的地方
There was a stable boy I liked once,
我以前喜欢过一个马童
and we used to meet underneath it.
我们会在苹果树下相见
Stable boy?
马童
Well, you certainly have come up in the world
要我说 从与卑贱的马童厮混
since consorting with a lowly stable boy, I'd say.
到如今 你真是飞黄腾达了
Have I?
是吗
I don't feel like I've gone anywhere but down.
我只觉得我一直在走下坡路
Oh, you just need...
你只需要
some manly arms to lift you up.
男性的臂膀托起你来
Now you let me be the strong one
让我做强壮的那个
so that you can be weak when you want to be.
这样你就可以展现脆弱的一面了
Weak?
脆弱的一面
Feminine.
女性的一面
Manly arms...
男性的臂膀
like these?
这样的吗
Hello, there.
是啊
Glory of...
我的天
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
That's not a real tattoo. That's magic.
那不是真的纹身 只是魔法
Who put that on there?
谁给你安上去的
Stop it.
停下
Was it mother?!
是我母亲吗
Yes!
是的
She told me to pretend to be your soul mate,
她让我装做你的灵魂伴侣
and that I could be the king.
这样我就能成为国王了
Ah, just get it off me!
快帮我弄掉
What does she get out of it?
这对她有什么好处
Just stop it!
快停下
What does she get out of it?!
她从中能得到什么好处
She said that she wanted you to have a child.
她说她希望你生一个孩子
What?
什么
She said she wanted you to have a child.
她说她希望你生一个孩子
And I -- and I don't know why.
我不知道原因
You know about Snow and Charming getting you banished,
你知道白雪和王子放逐了你
putting Emma's potential for darkness into you.
将艾玛潜在的黑暗面放在了你身上
Sent me through the portal in my eggshell,
我还在蛋壳里就用传送门把我送走
like baby Moses in his basket.
就像篮子里的婴儿摩西
And unless you have any ideas
除非你知道
about giving them what they deserve...
要怎么报复他们
Let's not worry about what they deserve.
我们别管他们会遭什么报应
Let's work on what we deserve.
我们该争取自己应得的
I deserve them dead.
我就应该看到他们死
You do have some darkness in you, don't you?
你的确有些黑暗面 是吧
Thing is, a lot of that darkness,
其实你的黑暗面
that actually belongs to Emma.
本属于艾玛
And right now, it's good and riled up.
现在 这股黑暗势头正劲
And riled up savior darkness is exactly what I need.
强劲的救世主黑暗正是我所需
The only thing you need, lady, is to get out of my way.
你唯一要做的 女士 就是别碍我事
And here I thought we could have a civil conversation.
我还以为我们能礼貌地谈谈呢
Guess I should just cut to the chase.
看来我该直奔主题了
Stop!
住手
You're out of your mind!
你疯了吗
Welcome to Storybrooke.
欢迎来到童话镇
Lily?
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
So how did it go?
还顺利吗
He's not still here, is he?
他不会还在这里吧
Oh, but he is.
他还在呢
He wanted to see the dungeon.
他想看看地牢
Oh, for heaven's sake, you're having a tantrum.
天啊 你又闹脾气了
There.
好了
He's home now, poor thing.
他已经回家了 真可怜
Why'd you let him go?
你为什么放了他
Don't you want someone else to suffer for what you did?
你不想让别人因为你的所作所为遭罪吗
Like usual. I don't understand.
跟往常一样 我不懂
I thought you were getting along.
我以为你们处得挺好
I haven't known a lot of love in my life,
我这辈子遭遇的爱情不多
but...
但是
I do know
我知道
that's not what a soul mate feels like.
那不是灵魂伴侣该有的感觉
Your so-called "soul mate" is a married,
你所谓的灵魂伴侣是个已婚的
moralizing sap.
爱说教的蠢蛋
The one I found is much better.
我找的那个好多了
You were never interested in my happiness.
你根本不关心我的幸福
Hello, Zelena.
你好 塞琳娜
Oh, visitors.
有人来探访我
I'll put the kettle on.
我来烧水沏茶
I've got the author and I've got the ink.
我找到作者和墨水了
I wanted you to witness the moment
我想让你见证他为我写下
he writes me my heart's desire.
我深切渴望的那一刻
See, this is my town
懂了吧 我是小镇的主人
and this is my story.
也是故事的主角
You've just been a supporting player this whole time.
你一直都只是个女配
Yeah, see, I'm not here to support you.
听着 我不是配角
I'm here to replace you.
我是来取代你的替角
Out with the old, and in with the new.
旧的不去 新的不来
Really?
是吗
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
Wait.
慢着
What exactly is he going to write?
他究竟要写什么
Oh, I've given that a lot of thought.
这个问题我可好好考虑了一番
There are so many good options.
有很多好的选择
But I think, after much deliberation,
但经过深思熟虑
I've come up with the perfect ending for you, sis.
我为你想到了一个完美结局 好姐姐
What are we lookin' at?
我们在看什么
The horizon.
地平线
Is it doing something?
有什么蹊跷吗
Well, I just thought you'd find it calming.
我只是觉得它能让你感到平静
It is. So is rum.
确实 朗姆酒也是
Emma, I can tell that your heart is uneasy.
艾玛 我知道你内心很不平静
And it's my job -- well,
我有职责 好吧
I hope it's my job, to protect your heart,
我希望保护你的心是我的职责
even when no one is physically trying to steal it.
即便没有人真正想偷走它
You don't have to stop me from going after Gold.
你不必劝我别去找戈登
I'm smarter than that.
我可没那么蠢
He didn't turn my heart dark,
他没激发我的黑暗面
and I'm not gonna fall into one of his traps.
我也不会落入他的陷阱
I'm not worried about him getting to your heart.
我不是担心他改变你的心
I was talking about your parents.
我指的是你父母
Oh, we talked about this.
这事我们谈过了
I talked, you walked away.
是我说了 而你一走了之了
I just wanna know, is anything gonna be enough?
我只想知道 你是否会原谅他们
Or are you willing to lose them just to spite them?
还是会为气他们而抛弃他们
Gimme back the rum.
酒给我
They've done a lot of good.
他们也做了许多好事
Turned themselves into heroes.
让自己成为了英雄
Yes. I know they didn't own up to what they did.
是 我知道他们没有坦白所作所为
But did you ever think maybe they were ashamed?
但你想过吗 也许是因为他们太惭愧了
And they wanted you to like them.
他们希望你能喜欢他们
I'd like them more if...
如果我知道他们痛改前非了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表