Well, when you are on the street
等你露宿街头
and your husband is in jail,
而你丈夫锒铛入狱时
perhaps you'll see my appeal.
也许你就会觉得我有魅力了
I'll find your money. Somehow.
我会筹到钱的 无论如何
Really?
真的吗
Two days.
两天
Oh, we've been in tougher scrapes than this before.
我们以前经历过更糟的日子
I'll admit, this modern world is a bit confusing.
我承认 这现代世界是让人搞不懂
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
Marian, if you hadn't left Storybrooke,
玛丽安 如果你不离开童话镇
you'd have died.
你会死的
I made the decision to come with you and bring Roland.
是我决定带着罗兰德跟你一起走的
Nobody forced my hand.
没有人逼我
I know.
我知道
Your honor is your greatest strength.
你的荣誉感是你最大的长处
But it's also the reason you're here
但也是你在这里的原因
and not with the woman you truly love.
而没跟你真心爱的女子在一起
Do you remember
你还记得
what you said to me our first day as outlaws?
我们被通缉的第一天 你对我说过的话吗
I said so many things.
我说了很多话
Roland, come here. Stand behind your mom.
罗兰德 过来 站在你妈妈后面
What the hell are you doing here?
你们怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
That's none of your concern.
这跟你没关系
Your concern is removing yourself from the premises.
你们马上给我离开
This -- this is my son's home.
这是我儿子的家
You're trespassing. No.
你们是擅闯 不
This is our home now, and we're not going anywhere.
这里现在是我们家了 我们哪里也不去
Look I really don't have time for this.
我真的没时间跟你废话
I've got business to attend to.
我还有要事要做
What business could you possibly have
在没有魔法的世界里
in a world without magic?
你还能有什么要事
The business of my happiness. Now get out.
事关我幸福的要事 快滚
Oh, you're here to find the author, aren't you?
你是来找作者的 是不是
So she told you.
她告诉你了
Of course she did.
她当然会告诉你
Well, then you'll also know
那你也应该知道
that if I don't find the author,
如果我找不到作者
Regina won't get her happy ending, either.
瑞金娜也得不到她的幸福
Which might be good for you, too.
可能对你也有好处
I'm sorry, but I will not succumb to your games.
抱歉 但我不会被你的把戏蒙蔽
I know better than to trust you.
我知道你不值得信任
I have a wife and child.
我有妻子 有儿子
We need this home, and we're keeping it!
我们需要这个房♥子 我们不会走的
No, no.
不 不
Gold?
戈登
Gold! Gold?
戈登 戈登
Great to see the sheriff didn't scare everyone off.
很高兴治安官没把所有人都吓跑
What can I get for you?
想喝点什么
Oh, I didn't come here for the ale.
我不是来买♥♥酒喝的
Nor, clearly, for the ambience.
显然 也不是为了这里的环境
I came...
我是来...
to make a deal.
跟你做交易的
I've asked around for the best thief in the land, dearie.
我一直在找世上最好的小偷 亲爱的
And everyone's pointed me to you.
大家都让我来找你
Yes, well, uh, I'm not in that line of business anymore.
是的 不过我已经不做那行了
And soon, it seems,
看来很快
you won't be in the tavern business, either.
你也不会干酒馆这行了
Is that a tax notice on the door?
门上好像贴了个缴税单吧
Get to the point. I...
有话直说 我呢
I can solve all your problems.
能解决你所有的问题
I need you to go to a -- a faraway land.
我需要你去一个很远的地方
A land that's ruled by an old compatriot
那里的统治者是位老相识
who would not be, um, happy to see my pretty face again.
我去那里不会受待见
I need you to break into the vault
我要你溜进地下室
and steal the elixir of the wounded heart.
偷来能医治心伤的万能药
That's a ridiculously self-explanatory name.
这药水的名字真是简明易懂呢
And also probably a fool's errand.
恐怕是唬人的吧
Oh, it's far from that, dearie. Far from that.
才不是呢 亲爱的 绝不是的
It does exactly what it says.
它可是名实相符
It cures wounded hearts -- physically, emotionally.
它能医治受伤的心 生理心理的伤都行
It's powerful stuff.
魔力很强大的
So, how would you like to take a little trip?
那么 你愿意去吗
Where would I be going?
这地方在哪
Another realm. A land called OZ.
另一个国度 叫做奥兹国
Would you do that for me?
你愿意去吗
Sir? Your friend's awake.
先生 你的朋友醒了
What did the doctors say?
医生怎么说
Well, only what their small minds can comprehend.
也就是他们狭隘的思维所能理解的呗
Prattling on about diets and exercise.
唠叨着什么均衡饮食 锻炼身体
They tell me it was a heart attack.
他们说我是心脏病犯了
But you have other ideas.
但你认为不是
My problem isn't physical.
我的病不是生理问题
It's moral.
是道德问题
All the dark deeds I've done --
我做过的那些坏事
they've taken their toll,
是要付出代价的
Poisoned my heart...
它们侵蚀了我的心
thickened the blood.
升高了我的血液浓度
Back in Storybrooke,
在童话镇时
I used magic to protect myself.
我还可以用魔法保护自己
But out here...
但在这儿
I won't last without some.
没有魔法我很快就会死了
Well, unfortunately for you, Dark One,
不幸的是 黑暗者
there is no magic in this world.
这个世界没有魔法
True. We can't create magic here.
确实 这里不能创造魔法
But we can use magical items
但我们可以使用
if they were brought from elsewhere.
从别处来的魔法物品
Remember something from our past...
还记得过去的一样东西吗
The elixir of the wounded heart.
医治心伤的万能药
Something I asked you to steal.
我曾要你去偷
Well, I think I might know where some of it exists.
我想我知道哪里还有点
Right here in New York city.
就在纽约
And I need you to get it for me.
我需要你帮我偷来
And why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
For the same reason you left the woman you love.
和你离开你心爱之人的原因一样
You left Regina because you're a man with a code,
你离开瑞金娜是因为你有原则
a man of honor.
讲道义
And that, despite everything,
不管如何 就因为这个
is the reason why you will save me.
你也会救我
Lovely view, ain't it?
景色不错吧
Bloody hell.
我的天哪
Thank you, mate. For what?
谢了 哥们 谢我什么
For saving me life.
谢你救了我的命
I'm sure that guard had it in for me. Nice landing.
那个守卫就是看我不顺眼 你降落得真准
Can I assume you were apprehended unjustly?
你的被捕是不公的吗
I was just trying to nick something to eat, man.
我只是想弄点吃的 哥们
Well, then, consider this a professional courtesy.
好吧 那这就算是出于同行之谊吧
You're a thief, too, are you?
你也是个小偷吗
Former thief.
以前是
What's a former thief doing in OZ?
退役小偷来奥兹国干吗
I've come to steal a potion
我来偷邪恶女巫的
from a wicked witch that can mend a broken heart.
医治心伤的药水
So, I guess the "former" bit was a bit premature.
看来退役这个词用的早了点
Are you mad?
你疯了吧
That's a right good way to end up dead, that.
干这事是有生命危险的
Well, that's a risk I'm gonna have to take.
有危险我也得去
I've been offered a fortune to procure this,
有人出了高价让我偷
and I need it to keep my tavern.
我需要钱来保住我的酒馆
Risking your life for a tavern?
为了个酒馆送命
Nah. There must be a woman involved.
不可能 肯定是为了女人
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表