What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, now I've got blood on my dress!
我的婚纱都染上血了
Can't you see she's injured?
你没看到她受伤了吗
This is supposed to be my day!
今天是我的大喜之日
And she's ruined it!
但被她搞砸了
It's okay.
没事了
You're gonna be all right.
你不会有事的
No.
不
No, I'm not.
不 我要死了
No.
不
At least I can promise you...
至少我能向你保证
you won't die alone.
你不会孤独死去的
Too little, too late.
徒劳无功 为时已晚
Then you're gonna change things.
那你就来改写
Return them to the way they were.
把他们恢复原貌
Bring back Hook.
让虎克回来
Save Regina.
拯救瑞金娜
I can't.
我做不到
I'm not the author anymore.
我不再是作者了
I can't change a thing.
我什么都无法改变
Kid, what the hell?
孩子 怎么回事
No.
不
What's happening?
怎么回事
He's the next author.
他是下任作者
I-I can feel it.
我能感觉到它
Henry. Fix it.
亨利 快补救
Write everything the way it was.
把故事写回原本的模样
Without ink, he's not writing anything.
没有墨水 他什么都写不了
My blood. It was supposed to work last time.
用我的血 上次还说有用呢
Yes, when mixed with darkness,
是的 掺杂你的黑暗面
but you're not the savior here.
但你不再是救世主了
Because of him.
都怪他
But that doesn't mean we didn't find one.
但这不代表我们找不到救世主
And in this world, we don't need a dark savior.
在这个世界里 我们不需要黑暗救世主
We need a light one.
我们需要光明救世主
Hold on, mom.
坚持住 妈妈
No, don't! Henry, do it!
不 不行 亨利 快
"Thanks to the hero Regina's sacrifice,
"多亏了英雄瑞金娜的牺牲
Isaac's villainous work was undone."
艾萨克的罪行都被撤销了"
Henry?
亨利
You did it.
你成功了
No, mom.
不 妈妈
We did.
是我们成功了
Mom!
妈妈
Henry.
亨利
Hook.
虎克
Where is he?
他人呢
Where's Hook?
虎克人呢
Uh, h-he was there --
他本来在那里的
right before we got dragged away.
就在我们被拉走之前
Everyone reappeared where they were before this whole mess started.
大家都回到了混乱开始前所在的地方
No.
不
Yeah, sorry about the mess.
抱歉弄那么乱
I really needed to find that book,
我急着找到那本书
and I'm usually a bit tidier.
我平常还挺整洁的
Killian.
基利安
How many times do I have to tell you, love?
我得告诉你多少遍呢 亲爱的
I'm a survivor.
我命大得很
Look, I didn't mean to cause any panic.
我不是故意要制♥造♥恐慌
I awoke moments before your parents
我比你父母先醒来一会儿
and came up here, looking for your boy.
就上楼来找你儿子
He's fine. Henry's fine.
他没事 亨利没事
I'm just... glad you are, too.
我很高兴你也没事
What is it?
怎么了
When I...
我...
watched you die...
看到你死去时
I was afraid I was never gonna get a chance
我怕我再也没有机会
to tell you something.
亲口告诉你
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
That... I...
我...
...want to thank you for sacrificing yourself.
想谢谢你牺牲了自己
Henry and I wouldn't have succeeded without you.
没有你 亨利和我是没法成功的
Of course, love.
当然 亲爱的
It's all in a day's work for a hero.
这就是英雄的日常
No. W-w-- wait a minute.
不 等等
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Sorry -- can't risk that bum ticker of yours slowing me down.
抱歉 你那颗破心脏会拖我后腿的
He's all yours, lady.
他就交给你了 姑娘
Belle.
贝儿
You came back for me.
你是回来救我的吗
I came back to make sure
我回来是为了确保
you weren't going to try to hurt anyone else.
你不会再伤害任何人了
No, Belle. Y-you don't understand.
贝儿 你不明白
I only did what I -- I thought was --
我只是做了我以为...
Rumple?
朗普
Rumple?!
朗普
Wait.
等等
I need to see --
我得看看
Not on that list?
没上榜吗
No best-seller, no fans, no awards.
不是畅销作者 没有粉丝 也没获奖
It's all gone.
一切都消失了
My life.
我的人生
I need to know.
我得问问
Years ago, you set us on a path
多年前 你诱导我们
to hurt Maleficent and her daughter.
伤害了玛琳菲森和她女儿
Why'd you want to hurt us so badly?
你为什么那么想害我们
The truth, Charming?
想知道真♥相♥吗 王子
It's not you, but who you represent.
不是针对你 而是你代表的那类人
You remind me of a boss that I once had.
你让我想起我以前的老板
One bad boss started all this?
一切的起源就是一个恶老板
A lifetime of bad bosses --
我一生都遇到些恶老板
of people like you, who fancy themselv heroes,
你们这样的人 永远以英雄自居
pushing around people like me.
排挤我这样的小人物
It was my turn to win,
本来轮到我赢了
to be the hero.
轮到我成为英雄了
But you became a villain.
但你成为了一个恶人
'Cause that's what villains do --
因为这就是恶人的行为
they make themselves happy at the expense of others.
把快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上
But it just makes them more unhappy.
但这却让他们更加不快乐
I know what it is to feel your heart go dark.
我知道心渐渐黑暗是什么感受
And that...
那种感觉
that isn't something to idolize.
不值得崇拜
It's something to pity.
反而很可悲
It is tempting, is it not?
很诱人 是吧
The power of the quill?
羽毛笔的法力
I-I just keep thinking --
我一直在想
maybe I could use it just one more time...
也许我可以再用一次
...to bring back my dad.
让我爸爸起死回生
Henry...
亨利
not even an author can bring back the dead,
即使作者也无法使人复活
no matter how much they might wish it.
无论他们的渴望多么强烈
But Hook was dead, and then I brought him back to life --
但虎克死了 我就把他复活了
Hook's death was never real.
虎克的死并不是真实的
That was a fiction created by Isaac.
是艾萨克创作的小说
And now, thanks to you, that fiction has been erased.
现在多亏了你 那本小说被抹去了
You see?
看见了吗
All gone.
都没了
But your father, Baelfire, died in the real world.
但你父亲比尔菲 是在真实世界去世的
And that, sadly, can never be undone.
很遗憾 这是无法撤销的
The best way to show your love for those that are gone
向已逝之人表达爱意最好的办法
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表