Her magic's as light as it gets.
她的魔法是最光明的
Because David and I went to extraordinary lengths
因为戴维和我不遗余力
to make sure it was.
确保了这一点
If you ensured her goodness, why can't you tell her?
既然你们确保了她的善良 为什么不能告诉她
The same reason you don't want Henry to hear about
就像你不希望亨利知道
all the terrible things you did in your past.
你过去做过的那些可怕的事一样
You wanna protect him...
你想要保护他
So he doesn't lose faith in the person you've become...
让他不会对现在的你失去信心
The person he always believed you could be.
他一直相信你可以成为的那种人
That's why Emma can never find out what I'm about to tell you.
所以艾玛决不能知道我要告诉你的事
She's finally starting to open up her heart.
她终于要敞开心扉
And if she learns the truth,
如果她得知真♥相♥
if we let her down,
如果我们让她失望
she'll lose faith in us,
她会失去对我们的信任
and it could send her tumbling down a dark path.
这会让她坠入黑暗的道路
Because when you betray the people you love...
因为如果你背叛了你爱的人
when you make them see the worst parts of you...
让他们看到你最糟糕的一面
What you've done changes everything.
你所做的事会改变一切
There's no going back.
不能回头
You've shattered the bonds you worked so hard to forge.
你已打破了你辛苦经营的感情
And the stronger those bonds once were...
那感情曾有多牢固
the more difficult they are to put back together...
如今想再恢复就有多难
if they can be repaired at all.
或许根本不能恢复
I don't understand.
我不明白
What exactly did you do to Maleficent?
你到底对玛琳菲森做了什么
Because of us
因为我们
Maleficent lost her child.
玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表