I suppose this is farewell.
该分别了
It is, but first, I have to hold up my end of the deal.
是啊 不过我得遵守跟你的交易
Gold's plan -- I'm afraid it involves Emma.
戈登的计划恐怕牵涉到艾玛
She's the only way he can secure happy endings for the villains.
戈登想让坏人幸福 艾玛是最重要的一环
Well, I thought he was gonna get the author
我以为让作者重写结局
to rewrite everyone's stories.
才是最重要的
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
The author can't just change things in this world
作者也不能任意改写这个世界
because he didn't give everyone their happy endings here.
因为不是他给了大家幸福的结局
Emma did.
是艾玛
She's the savior.
她才是救世主
And as long as there's a savior,
只要有救世主的存在
the author can't give the villains what they really want.
作者就无法让坏人们得偿所愿
And the Dark One knows this.
黑暗者也知道
The Dark One's gonna try to kill Emma?
黑暗者想杀了艾玛吗
Worse --
比那更糟
he plans to fill her heart with darkness forever.
他要让艾玛的心永远充满黑暗
We're lucky he's okay.
他没事真是太幸运了
It wasn't luck.
不是运气
You got us that message. Thank you.
是你给我们发了消息 谢谢
I need your help with something.
我需要你的帮助
What is it?
怎么了
I had a dream today -- Robin Hood came back,
我今天做了一个梦 罗宾汉回来了
we were finally together, but then, I --
我们终于在一起了 然后我...
the Evil Queen --
巫后
showed up with a fireball in her hand.
出现了 手上拿着火球
I may not be Archie, but it sounds like
虽然我不是阿奇 但我觉得
you're afraid of the villain you used to be
你是害怕再次变回
and the one you might become again.
过去的那个恶人
No, I don't think that's it.
不 我觉得不是这样
In my dream,
在我的梦里
I don't think the Evil Queen was there to hurt Robin.
我觉得巫后不是想要伤害罗宾
I think she was there to protect him.
我觉得她是想保护他
From what?
防着什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just...felt it.
我只是有这种感觉
You used to track people for a living.
你以前是专门追踪人的
Can -- can you get me a phone number,
你能帮我找到他的号♥码吗
a way to contact him, anything?
让我能联♥系♥上他
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, I can do that.
当然可以
Mom!
妈妈
What is she doing here?
她在这儿干什么
Oh, it's okay. I promise.
没事的 我保证
August... we need to talk about
奥古斯特 我们得谈谈
how I'm going to keep up my cover with Gold.
如何让我继续在戈登身边做卧底
The only reason I was able to come here...
我能来这里的唯一原因
...is because they think I'm stealing this page.
是因为他们认为我是来偷画的
We didn't find the door at the sorcerer's mansion.
魔法师的别♥墅♥里没找到门
That's because it's not there.
因为门不在那里
What?
什么
But...you said you didn't know where it was.
但你说你并不知道它在哪
And your nose didn't grow.
你的鼻子也没有长长
My nose didn't grow because I wasn't lying.
我的鼻子没有变长是因为我并没有说谎
When Gold asked me, I didn't know where the door was
戈登问我的时候 我并不知道门在哪
because I didn't know where Henry was keeping this page.
因为我并不知道这页纸被亨利放在哪里
Regina...
瑞金娜
this isn't just an illustration.
这不仅仅是一幅画
This is the door.
这就是门
The author is trapped inside the book.
作者被困在了书里
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表