He dropped it when he escaped.
是他逃走时丢下的
A locator spell might work on it.
定位咒可能会找到他
Sounds like a perfect job for you two.
这个任务交给你们正合适
I'll take Regina and Hook, and we'll scope out
我会带瑞金娜和虎克去打探
the area where Cruella's holed up with Henry.
库伊拉控制亨利的地方
Emma, I know you're still angry,
艾玛 我知道你还在生气
but avoiding us is not going to help.
但回避我们是没有用的
I'm not avoiding you.
我没有回避你们
With Henry's life on the line,
亨利命悬一线
I need to be around people I trust,
我必须得和我信任的人一起行动
and right now, that's not you.
而现在 我不信任你们
You're acting like a petulant child.
你现在就像个任性的小孩
Your parents did a bad thing.
你父母犯了个错误
They apologized. Now get over it.
他们道歉了 可以翻篇了
Forgive me if I don't take advice from the woman
请原谅我不能听从你的建议
who held a grudge for half her life
你用半生记恨一个
because a 10-year-old spilled a secret.
泄露了你秘密的十岁孩子
Swan, if you won't listen to Regina,
斯旺 如果你不听瑞金娜的
perhaps you'll listen to me.
也许你能听我的话
You were able to forgive both of us
你可以原谅我们两个人
all because you found it in your heart to see past it.
是因为你能够不再纠结于我们的过去
The difference is that you never held yourself
区别在于 你从没把自己
as some paragon of virtue.
立为道德标杆
Neither of you did.
你们两个都没有
You were honest about who you were.
你们对自己的为人很坦诚
My parents weren't. They said they were heroes.
但我父母没有 他们说自己是英雄
Even heroes make mistakes, love.
英雄也会犯错 亲爱的
You know, not long ago, your mother gave me some advice.
不久前 你母亲给了我一句忠告
She said
她说
I needed to believe I could still earn forgiveness,
我必须相信自己还能得到原谅
that I had a chance at grace.
得到恩蒙
I didn't realize it then,
我当时并没有意识到
but she was talking about herself.
她说得其实是她自己
Emma, she's been trying to make up
艾玛 一直以来 她都在
for what she did for a long time.
努力弥补自己的过失
If you two understand them so well, you forgive them.
既然你们这么理解他们 你们去原谅他们吧
I...can't.
我做不到
More important things to worry about right now,
我现在有更重要的事要操心
like saving Henry.
比如 救回亨利
Blasted birds.
该死的鸟
I'll show you what angry looks like.
我让你们看看什么是真正的愤怒
Pongo, sic!
鹏格 攻击
Cruella!
库伊拉
You.
是你
Where is she? Where is my daughter?
她在哪 我女儿在哪
I don't have to tell you anything.
我不用跟你说什么
The dogs can smell her on you.
狗在你身上闻到了她的气味
Where's she gone? Why were you with her?!
她去哪了 你为什么和她在一起
I was following your advice,
我听取了你的建议
living life instead of just writing about it.
学会享受生活而不只是记录下来
And now, thanks to Cruella,
现在 多亏了库伊拉
I won't ever be going back.
我再也不会走回头路了
You foolish boy.
愚蠢的家伙
Stay.
别动
You should've gotten far away from her when you had the chance.
你还有机会时 就该离她远远的
Why?
为什么
So your secret would remain buried?
这样你的秘密就能永远深藏吗
Yes, Cruella told me the truth
是的 库伊拉告诉我
about her father and the others,
关于她父亲和其他人的真♥相♥了
that you murdered them.
是你杀害了他们
She really did a number on you, didn't she?
她真是把你蒙住了 是吧
You'd think a newspaper man would know a tall tale
按说报社的记者应该能
when he heard one,
识辨谎言呢
because I didn't kill anyone.
因为我没杀任何人
Don't you understand? It was Cruella.
你还不明白吗 是库伊拉干的
You expect me to believe that that angel I danced with tonight
你觉得我会相信今晚与我跳舞的天使
is a killer?
是杀人凶手吗
I didn't want to believe it either.
我本来也不愿相信
She was always a troubled little girl.
她一直是个不大正常的小姑娘
Her father and I had hopes she'd grow out of it.
她父亲和我本希望她长大后能好些
Until one night, he was having his tea in the parlor
直到一天晚上 他在客厅喝茶时
when I heard a thump.
我听到了一声重击
I raced in to find him dead on the floor
我冲进去才发现他倒在地板上死了
from a heart attack.
心脏病突发
Cruella, the poor dear, was there,
库伊位 那可怜的孩子 站在那儿
paralyzed with shock.
吓呆了
After the doctor left, my first thoughts went to her,
医生离开后 我第一个就担心她
what effect seeing her father die
亲眼看见父亲死亡
would have on an already disturbed mind.
会加重她的心理问题
So I went up to try and comfort her.
于是我上楼去安慰她
I expected to find her crying, but she wasn't.
我以为她会在哭 但她没有
Instead, I-I saw a hint of a smile on her face.
相反 我看到她脸上有一抹笑容
I thought I was imagining things,
我以为我出现幻觉了
but then I saw the trumpet flowers on the bedside table.
但紧接着我又看到了床头柜上的喇叭花
Her favorite flowers.
她最爱的花
The ones you ripped out because you hated the smell.
被你挖走了 因为你讨厌那香味
I ripped them out because they were poisonous.
我挖走那花 是因为它们有毒
She poisoned him.
是她毒死他的
You're lying.
你在撒谎
If what you're saying is true,
如果你说的是真的
you would've gone to the authorities.
你早就报♥警♥了
How could I?
我怎么能那么做
She was my daughter, and I blamed myself.
她是我女儿 我只能怪自己
I thought if I kept her close that I could somehow fix her.
我以为如果我拴住她 就能改变她
But there's no fixing her.
但我无法改变她
She poisoned the next two husbands as well.
她将我后两任丈夫也毒死了
Get out of here...
滚出去
before I call the police.
否则我报♥警♥了
You don't have to believe me.
你不必相信我
Just stay away from Cruella.
只要远离库伊拉就是了
She takes the things you care about and she destroys them.
她会夺走你在乎的东西 然后毁掉它
It's just a bucket of fiction, that's all.
只是一堆谎言而已
Cruella?
库伊拉
Hello, mother. I've been waiting for you.
你好 妈妈 我一直在等你
Dogs!
上
Oh, that's not going to work anymore.
那再也没用了
What did you do to them?
你对它们做了什么
I simply taught them a new command --
我只是教了它们个新指令
kill.
杀
Help me! Please!
救救我 救命
Help me! Help!
救命 救命
It's Henry. Quick, it's coming from over there.
是亨利 快 声音是从那边传来的
No, it's this way.
不 是这边
Has cannon fire damaged your hearing?
你耳朵被炮震聋了吗
It clearly came from over there.
声音明显是从那边传来的
No! No! Help me, please!
不要 不要 救命啊
Split up. Go!
分头走 快
Somebody!
来人啊
Henry?!
亨利
Help me! Please!
救命啊
No.
不是吧
Help me, please!
快救救我吧
Henry?!
亨利
Somebody! Help me!
来人啊 救命
Magic.
魔法
Help me!
救命
Please, somebody --
救命 快来人
Pongo...
鹏格
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
谁说老狗学不会新把戏
You shouldn't have run.
你不应该跑
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表