How -- how does something like that happen?
那怎么可能
The curse is working its way towards her heart.
诅咒正在向她的心脏侵蚀
Once it touches... That's it.
一旦到达 就回天乏术了
Is there nothing you can do?
你就不能做点什么吗
There might be something.
我也许能做点什么
But only if you trust me completely.
但你必须完全信任我
I do.
我信任你
Then I'll send Henry to my vault to get what I need.
那我就派亨利去我的地下室取点东西了
Of course. What are you going to do?
行啊 你要做什么
Something drastic.
极端的事
I must apologize, but I'm really rather busy today.
很抱歉 但我今天真的很忙
And here I was hoping for a warm hello
我还指望能从洗心革面的
from the newly-reformed Mr. Gold.
戈登先生那儿得到一个热情的问候呢
This is still a place of business.
这里还是商店
So unless you have something to offer me,
所以除非你有什么能交易的
I'm afraid I can be of no further help.
否则我就帮不了你
Well, as it turns out, I do have something to offer you --
事实上 我确实有能跟你交易的东西
my silence.
就是我保持沉默
See...
你瞧
I know that that dagger you gave Belle was a fake.
我知道你给贝儿的匕♥首♥是假的
Is that right?
是吗
I've hunted you a long time, my old crocodile,
我追捕你很久了 老鳄鱼
and I know you better than most.
我比大多数人都了解你
And I know that you would never let anyone have power over you.
我也知道你绝不会允许任何人控制你
Not even Belle.
即使是贝儿
And you expect her to believe you
你手上毫无证据
without a shred of proof?
她会相信你吗
Well, I could ask her to summon you with the dagger.
我可以让她用匕♥首♥召唤你
And then, when it doesn't work --
要是没成功
proof.
就是证据
That's a very dangerous insinuation.
这是个危险的指责
So we have a deal?
那你要跟我交易吗
I do hope miss Swan's worth it.
我真心希望斯旺女士值得你如此
Good news!
好消息
He's agreed to help.
他答应帮忙了
This hair is from Marian.
这是玛丽安的头发
Someone cast a freezing curse on her.
有人给她施了冰冻咒
We need to know who it is.
我们想知道是谁干的
Well... You're in luck.
你们很幸运
Magic can change forms, but never be destroyed.
魔法可以改变形态 却无法被消灭
We'll simply return it to its natural state.
我们只要把它变回原本状态即可
Snowflakes.
雪花
Magic similar to yours, dearie,
很像你的魔法 亲爱的
though not quite the same.
但不完全一样
Much like a snowflake, each person's magic is unique.
如同雪花 每个人的魔法都独一无二
Poetic. How does that help us?
真有诗意 知道这有什么用
Well, magic seeks out like-magic.
魔法♥会♥去寻找同类
So if I set this free...
所以只要我放开它
it should find its way home,
它就会自己找到回家的路
back to the person who cast it.
回到施魔法的人那里
Come on.
拜托
Got your hands full.
你忙不过来了
No, I'm fine. It's just a little trouble with the stroller.
还好 就是婴儿车有点不听使唤
You know, they -- they make these contraptions so complicated.
这些东西做得太复杂了
See?
瞧
I can't imagine how complicated things must be
我真不敢想象你现在有多忙
with all your new responsibilities as a mother
又要照顾新生儿
and Storybrooke and this whole ice problem.
又是管理童话镇 再加上冰雪麻烦
It's a lot to take on, even for Snow White.
就算是白雪公主 这些也够受的
Oh, I can handle it. You know, 'cause...
我应付得来 因为
I mean, I want to. They say that they grow up so fast,
我其实很乐意 人们说孩子长大得很快
and I don't want to miss a second.
我一秒钟也不想错过
Yeah. Because you missed it with Emma.
因为你错过了艾玛的成长
I don't remember scheduling a session.
今天没约疗程啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um...I-I just can't help myself.
忍♥不住说出来了
But, you know, it -- it's really okay.
但其实没关系的
It's actually healthy to not be joined at the hip.
适当的疏离是有益的
And I can tell you,
听我一句
if you let it go, even just a little,
你不必这样紧张 放宽点心
the baby will be just fine.
宝宝不会有事的
And you'll be even better. I promise.
你也能好得多 我保证
I don't know. Looks pretty normal to me.
我不知道 看着挺正常的
It was bleeding cold in there, I'm telling you.
里面就是冰窟窿 妥妥的
Because they sell ice cream. During the blackout.
因为这是冰淇淋店 断电时也能运营吗
Says the guy who's trying to avoid jail.
我看你就是不想被抓吧
I may be a thief, but I'm no liar and I can bloody well prove it.
我是贼没错 但我不说谎 我能证明
Really? You think breaking in again is gonna help your case?
不是吧 你觉得再次擅闯我们就会信你吗
Can you just be quiet a second, mate?
你就消停一下吧 伙计
I'm just trying to do this. Takes concentration.
我♥干♥活儿呢 需要集中注意力
Bit tricky.
不太好办
It's all about Yeah, the tumblers.
关键就在于... 制栓
I got it.
我来吧
You do?
你行
Neal taught me a few things.
尼尔教过我些小伎俩
Emma, it doesn't look like --
艾玛 这里不像...
Wait. Shh. Listen.
别说话 听
I don't hear nothing.
我什么也没听到
Exactly.
没错
No compressor hum means no cooling system.
没有压缩机的嗡嗡声 就是说没有冷冻系统
Smartass here was telling the truth.
这机灵鬼说的是真的
Something's not right here.
这地方不对劲
Check the back. You'll see how right I am.
看看后屋 你就知道我说的句句属实
Well, look at that.
看啊
Looks like we owe Will an apology.
看来我们欠威尔一句道歉啊
Son of a...
混♥蛋♥
He's gone. And he didn't leave empty-handed.
他溜了 还把钱都偷走了
Emma, stop. He's not the most important thing right now.
艾玛 别追了 现在当务之急不是抓他
So I just let him go? And then you'll find him.
就这样放他走 你还能抓到他的
Will I?
是吗
What's going on?
你怎么了
Emma, I'm your father. Talk to me.
艾玛 我是你♥爸♥爸 和我谈谈
It's Regina.
是瑞金娜
What she said, she was right.
她的话是对的
It's like I can't save a cat from a tree right now.
我现在连只树上的猫都救不了
It's like I'm the anti-savior.
我是哪门子救世主
You're being a little hard on yourself.
你对自己太苛刻了
We all have bad days.
我们都有不顺的时候
Well, I'm having a run of them.
我最近就一直没顺过
I know.
我明白
But you can't lose faith in yourself.
但不要对自己失去信心
Trust me.
相信我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Leaving a trail.
留标记
I'm more accustomed to outrunning bad weather than following it.
我更习惯逃避恶劣天气 而不是追着它走
Snow isn't bad.
雪并不恶劣
And we're following magic.
而且我们是在追踪魔法
Try to outrun that, too, when given the chance.
要是有可能 我也喜欢逃离魔法
What's so funny?
哪里好笑了
It's just Emma has magic,
艾玛是会魔法的
and you clearly don't want to outrun her.
你显然是不想逃离她
More like the other way around.
应该说正好相反
Maybe she feels the same way about pirates as you do about magic.
也许她对海盗的看法跟你对魔法的态度一样
I've worked to change.
我已经努力改变了
Though, in fairness, being a pirate
不过 当海盗
is not necessarily a bad thing.
未必是什么坏事
Particularly a charming one like meself.
尤其对我这种帅哥来说
I think your self-appreciation is blinding you
我觉得你的自恋已经蒙蔽了你的双眼
to a simple fact -- this isn't about you.
让你忽略了一个简单的事实 这和你无关
It's about her. Is that right?
而是要看她 是吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表