Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Everyone take a ribbon. As long as we hold these ribbons,
每人拿一条丝带 只要我们拿着丝带
we will be there for each other.
就要互相扶持
It was an accident. Please, Gerda.
是个意外 求你了 格尔达
You killed our sister. You're a monster.
你杀了我们的姐妹 你就是个怪物
Who is that? Another friend?
那是谁 又是朋友吗
I don't remember any of this.
我一点都不记得
Bloody hell. Is that...
见鬼 那是不是
Yeah.
是啊
This spell of yours...
你的咒语
It'll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town.
会使小镇上每个人的阴暗面浮现出来
It'll do more than that.
可不止这样
They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead.
他们会自相残杀 直到每个人都死光
You have traveled a great distance,
你远道而来
but I can help you.
但我能帮到你
Madame Faustina is here.
福斯蒂娜夫人在此
Sorceress,
魔法师
can you use your powers of crystal gazing
你能用水晶球占卜术
to show me a girl not yet born?
让我看到一个尚未出生的女孩吗
This girl is special to you?
这姑娘对你很特殊
Very much so.
非常特殊
At the age of 28,
她28岁的时候
she will arrive in a town called Storybrooke.
将来到一个叫童话镇的小镇
Madame Faustina knows all. Come.
福斯蒂娜夫人无所不知 来吧
The crystal ball awaits.
水晶球等着我们呢
How will you express your gratitude?
你要怎么表示感激
Thank you.
谢谢
Payment. How -- how will you pay me?
钱 你要怎么付酬金
Will this do?
这个行吗
Spirits of the ball,
水晶球的圣灵啊
hear me and obey.
听我召唤 尊我旨意
I see...A child.
我看到一个孩子
Yes. A girl...
没错 一个女孩
Who is...special.
她...很特别
Yes. She has many gifts. Tell me more.
是的 她有很多天赋 再跟我讲讲
The child's name is...
她名叫
Susan.
苏珊
Liar!
骗子
Her name will be Emma Swan!
她的名字会是艾玛·斯旺
The apprentice's scroll promises this!
魔法师学徒的卷轴上都写了
I don't know nothin' about a scroll.
我不知道什么卷轴
Now get outta here or you're gonna get a wicked beating.
赶紧滚吧 否则你要挨揍了
Where I'm from,
在我的家乡
charlatans such as yourself are severely punished.
你这样的江湖骗子是要受到严厉的责罚的
Last warning, fruitcake. Hit the bricks.
最后警告了 甜心 赶紧滚
Your trickery changes nothing.
你的骗局不会改变任何事
I will find Emma.
我会找到艾玛的
She is coming, and I will find her.
她会降生 我会找到她的
And I will wait for her as long as I must.
要我等她多久都行
And then I will have what I deserve.
到时我就能得到我应得的
He's coming! He's coming!
他来了 他来了
And I ain't happy!
而且我不开心
Prince Charming.
白马王子
Finally I've seen you clearly.
我终于看清了你
And what do you see?
你看到了什么呢
A fraud.
骗子
A shepherd who has no business being royalty.
一个根本不配成为王室的牧羊人
Well, I see a spoiled little princess
我看你还是个骄纵的小公主
who ran away from her troubles,
总是逃避问题呢
who always runs away!
每一次都如此
I can't believe I had a child with you.
我居然跟你这种人生了孩子
Oh, who knows? Maybe you didn't.
说不定不是我的呢
Could be Whale.
或许是威尔的
You know, if this is what marriage is like,
如果婚姻就是这样
I'm glad you keep postponing ours.
那我庆幸你一直推迟我们的婚礼
You don't mean that, Kristoff. It's the spell.
你不是真心的 克里斯托夫 是诅咒的关系
No. I'm seeing clearly now, too.
不 我现在也看清了
I'm beginning to think that this haircut wasn't my only bad idea.
我开始觉得我这个发型不是我唯一的坏主意
I know this isn't really you. I know it.
我知道这不是真正的你 我知道
But it's still upsetting, so I'm just...
但还是很让我难受 所以我就...
I'm gonna go see my sister.
我去找我姐姐了
And you just stay here handcuffed
你就继续铐在这儿吧
where you can't hurt anybody... but me...with your words.
这样你就不能伤害别人了 除了用言语伤害我
My parents -- that's not who they are.
我父母 他们不是那样的
They're their worst selves.
他们是自己最糟的一面
It's like when Anna put me in that urn.
就像安娜把我关进瓮里的时候
She didn't mean what she said either...I hope.
她当时的话也不是真心的 希望是吧
I didn't. That doesn't make any of this less horrible.
当然不是 但这还是很糟糕
It's okay. You're immune. We all are. And we're together.
没事 我们几个都免疫 而且我们在一起
It's gonna be all right. Remember, I'm the savior.
没事的 别忘了 我是救世主
That's, like, a real job here?
那是份真正的工作吗
Apparently, it is.
看来是的
I promised all these people I'd get them their happy endings.
我向他们保证 我会为他们找到幸福结局的
And I will. I'm just not sure how at this moment.
我会的 但现在我有点不知所措
I think I might have an idea.
我可能有主意了
Do you know how the Snow Queen got the idea for the curse?
你知道白雪女王是怎么想到这个诅咒的吗
It's from a legend called the Trolden Glass.
是出自《特罗顿魔镜》的传说
Never heard of it. Its origin isn't important.
没听过 来源不重要
What matters is how they broke the curse.
重要的是传说中是如何打破诅咒的
What was done?
怎么做的
To break the spell...
想要打破诅咒
they had to kill the king.
就必须杀了国王
So in this case, that would mean Ingrid.
那么就是英格丽了
I don't believe killing is ever the answer.
我不相信杀戮会是解决之道
Are you sure we can't reason with her?
我们就不能跟她讲道理吗
She's beyond that.
她是听不进道理的
We all want another way,
我们都希望有别的办法
but if it comes down to her or the town,
但如果要在她和小镇之间选
I'm gonna do what has to be done.
我会做我该做的
But... We're out of options.
但是 我们没别的办法了
Anna, how are you with kids?
安娜 你会带孩子吗
I love kids.
我喜欢孩子啊
Wait. Elsa, we should get going.
等等 艾尔莎 我们得走了
Wait. I'm the babysitter?
等等 我成保姆了
The Snow Queen is my aunt, too.
白雪女王也是我的姨妈
If this is what has to happen, I wanna be by your side.
如果我们只能这么做 我想陪着你
Anna, sorry, but someone has to stay here with everyone else.
抱歉 但是得有人留下陪他们
Emma's right. Stay with Kristoff.
艾玛说得对 留下陪克里斯托夫吧
But this was my plan.
但这是我的计划啊
I know it was.
我知道
You're the smartest person I know,
你是我认识的最聪明的人了
and you're my sister, which means you need to stay safe.
而且你是我妹妹 所以你一定得安安全全的
Ingrid is a problem that Emma and I have to solve.
英格丽是我和艾玛要去解决的问题
Do you trust Emma?
你信任艾玛吗
I do. She's my friend.
是的 她是我的朋友
Then go.
那就去吧
God!
天呐
Sealed in my own vault?!
居然被封在我自己的地下室里了
This is...
这...
This is...
这...
This is the savior's doing.
这都怪救世主
I should've incinerated her years ago.
我早该把她烧成灰了
This is what I get for being subtle!
小心翼翼就害我落得这般田地
What the hell am I wearing?
我穿的这是什么啊
I've missed you.
我好想你啊
Where's the missus?
你老婆呢
She turned homicidal on you yet?
她现在想杀你吗
None of your business. What kept you?
不关你事 你来干什么
Well, it's like swimming with sharks out there.
外面简直像一群鲨鱼
The minute one of them tastes blood,
如果他们一闻到血腥味
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表