Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Rumplestiltskin, I command you to leave Storybrooke.
朗普斯金 我命令你离开童话镇
That looks like your book. It's blank.
这好像你那本书 这本是空白的
And if this place is full of potential storybooks...
如果这地方满是待写的童话书
This is the author's house.
这里是作者的房♥子
I was hoping he could write me a happier story. I'm in.
我希望他能给我写个幸福点的结局 我加入
I learned the rules do apply to me.
我发现这法则的确也适用于我
There's someone who can change those rules -- the author.
有个人 能改变这个法则 作者
Stop.
站住
Just who the hell might you be?
你是谁啊
Ursula. But you can call me your majesty.
厄休拉 你可以称我为女王陛下
I don't bow down to fish. Who are you?
我可不对鱼鞠躬 你是谁啊
I'm the person whose valet you either knocked out,
那男仆是我的 我都不知道你是打昏了他
strangled, or tried to impregnate.
勒死了他 还是想让他怀孕
I don't know what those tentacles are for.
天知道你的触手是干什么的
I was invited here. What's your excuse?
我是受邀前来 你是怎么回事
This is my home.
这里是我家
So why did you send for me?
你为什么派人请我来
Believe me, I did not send for you.
相信我 我可没派人请你来
Then what --
那...
I wouldn't do that.
劝你别动手
Don't worry. They don't eat fish or dragon.
别担心 它们不吃鱼或者龙
Unless I tell them to.
除非我让它们这样做
Thank you, my darlings. A wonderful job.
谢谢你们 亲爱的 做得很好
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
Now who's gonna tell me
谁能告诉我
what in the hell I'm doing in this ghastly place?
让我来这个可怕的地方做什么
Lovely question, because this "Ghastly place" is my home,
好问题 因为这个"可怕的地方"是我家
and I didn't ask for any visitors.
我可没要谁来做客
I received specific instructions.
我接到了具体的指示
As did I. I don't care.
我也是 我不管
You're trespassing.
你们这是擅闯
And do you know what I do with trespassers?
知道我怎么对付擅闯我家的人吗
Don't even think it. Now, now, ladies.
想都别想 女士们
Don't tear each other apart.
别动粗嘛
I need you all in one piece -- or rather, three pieces.
我需要你们三个人都好好的
Rumplestiltskin. It was you.
朗普斯金 是你啊
Guilty.
正是在下
Someone wanna tell me why I left the sea for this?
有人能告诉我 我为什么要离开大海来这里吗
Oh, yes.
我来告诉你
The reason for this little tete-a-tete-a-tete... a-tete--
这次四人见面的原因是
we all have something in common,
我们有一个共同之处
Apart from mutual distaste.
除了互相厌恶之外
We're villains.
我们都是坏人
And it's time the villains
现在轮到坏人
got their happy endings.
获得幸福结局了
Now who can tell me what the study of birds is called?
谁能告诉我对鸟类的研究叫什么
Henry.
亨利
Ornithology?
鸟类学
Very good.
很好
Well, I see you still have your temper.
看来你脾气还这么差
Six weeks and nothing.
六周了 一无所获
They're still trapped inside that bloody hat.
她们还困在那顶破帽子里
Look, we just have to keep at it, okay?
我们得坚持下去 好吗
But we will find a spell to release the fairies.
但我们会找到释放仙子的咒语的
I mean, these translations are difficult,
这些翻译很难懂
but I've reached out to some of the finest minds in the world,
但我联络过一些世界上最聪明的人
and one of them will get back to us.
他们中会有人回应的
I know it.
我确定
If we're reduced to those magic boxes,
如果我们只能求助于那些魔法盒子
then I'd say hope is in short supply.
那我觉得就没什么希望了
They, uh... call it the Internet.
这叫互联网
And it can help us.
它能帮助我们
And once we get the fairies out of the hat,
等我们从帽子里救出仙子
they can help us release everyone else,
她们就能帮助我们救出别人
including that poor old man that you put in there.
包括被你弄进去的那个可怜的老人
All because I left myself be tricked by that crocodile.
全因为我任凭自己被那个老鳄鱼骗了
How could I have been so weak?
我当初怎么会如此软弱
Well... we both were.
我们都是
You know, Rumplestiltskin got the best of us.
朗普斯金骗了我们
And you're right.
你说得对
You -- you should've been stronger, but you weren't.
你应该更坚强的 但你没有
And...well, neither was I.
我也没有
You know, I...
我...
I should've seen through him.
我应该识破他的
You were blinded by love.
你被爱情蒙住了眼睛
What was my excuse?
我有什么借口
Probably the same,
也许是一回事
just for someone else.
只是对象不同
Well, he's right about one thing --
他有一件事说对了
love is a weapon,
爱是武器
As dangerous and persuasive as magic.
跟魔法一样危险 有说服力
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. He had both of our hearts.
对 他控制了我们俩的心
As big a bastard as he was,
虽然他是个大混♥蛋♥
he did love you.
但他确实爱你
And, uh,
如今
now he's gone from our lives forever.
他永远离开我们的生活了
Yeah, I...
我...
I just, I uh... I just hope he's found
我只是...希望他找到了
whatever it is he's looking for.
他想找的东西 不管那是什么
That means it's ready.
那表示已经好了
Yes, I know how to work a microwave, thank you.
嗯 我知道怎么用微波炉 谢谢
Because the Dark One did so much cooking in his time.
黑暗者这辈子经常做饭呢
Well, worry not.
别担心
My power extends far beyond ramen noodles.
我的力量可比做拉面大多了
Yeah, just not in this life.
是啊 但现在都没了
You know, I'm beginning to think you're a lot of talk,
我开始觉得你净说大话
a lot of empty promises about happy endings,
开了一堆幸福结局的空头支票
when all you do is eat my food, sleep on my couch.
可做的只有吃我的东西 睡我的沙发
That better not be the last ramen!
你吃的最好不是最后一盒面
Do I look like I'm made of money?
我看着像赚大钱的吗
I work at an aquarium.
我在水族馆工作
No, that's not what you do.
不 你不是做那个的
What you do is complain.
你成天就知道抱怨
You know why? I love you, babies.
知道为什么吗 我爱你们 宝贝
Because your life, for want of a better term, is crap.
因为你的生活 就是一团糟
Hey, are you forgetting who's been taking care of you?
你忘了是谁在照顾你吗
Please.
拜托
Providing reheatable noodles
就提供点速食面
and what might charitably be called shelter --
和勉强能叫住处的地方
no great gift.
不算什么大礼
Certainly not compared to what I'm providing.
更比不过我能提供的东西
I'm gonna fix all your problems. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我会解决你所有问题 嗯嗯
I know you well enough to know you don't care about me.
我很了解你 知道你不关心我
No, I don't. I care about me.
对 我不关心 但我关心我自己
You're lucky our problems just so happen to align.
你很幸运 你的问题跟我的有关系
You got something?
你收到什么了吗
The beginning.
开头
Of what?
什么开头
The end of our misery.
我们悲剧终结的开头
It's time to visit an old friend.
该去拜访一位老朋友了
So this is where she lives?
这就是她住的地方
I guess some of us are doing better than others.
看来我们中有人过得比其他人好
Look at this. This is too awful.
看这个 太恐怖了
Darling, do we need all these theatrics?
亲爱的 有必要闹得这么夸张吗
Were doing better.
现在不怎么好了
Ma'am...
女士...
Sorry, lady.
抱歉 夫人
This was mine before.
这本来就是我的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表