Okay, Regina, that's enough.
好了 瑞金娜 够了
Let's go down to the vending machine and get a snack.
我们去自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥点零食
Henry, come on.
亨利 走吧
Has it ever occurred to you
你想没想过
that maybe this, uh, quest of yours is ill-fated?
或许你的追寻注定是个悲剧
After ruining everyone else's happy ending,
你毁了所有人的幸福结局
what makes you think you deserve one of your own?
你凭什么认为你也配拥有幸福结局
Oh, I can ask you the same question, toy maker,
我也可以问你同样的问题 玩具师
considering you lied about the wardrobe
魔力衣橱的事你撒了谎
so you could send Pinocchio to this world.
好把匹诺曹送到这个世界来
I wouldn't have needed to if it wasn't for your curse!
要不是你的诅咒我根本不用那么做
I had to save him!
我必须救他
You stay away from my boy.
你离我儿子远点
Should we really do this?
我们真的该这么做吗
Yeah, stealing the remnants of a dead sorceress
是啊 偷走死去女巫的遗骸
wasn't exactly high on my bucket list either.
也不是我特别期待的事
No, the lying part.
不 我是说对艾玛撒谎
Ursula and Cruella haven't been in town for two days,
厄休拉和库伊拉进镇不到两天
and we've already lied to Emma more times than I can even count.
我们对艾玛说过多少谎我都数不清了
When does it stop?
什么时候能结束呢
It stops when we get rid of Maleficent's ashes
我们处理掉玛琳菲森的遗骸
and those witches are gone.
那两个女巫离开就结束了
Snow, Charming, beauty sleep's over.
白雪公主 白马王子 醒醒吧
There it is.
找到了
The tree of wisdom.
智慧树
What now?
怎么办
I'm guessing this is how we get the answers we need.
看来这就是得到答案的方法
Ready?
准备好了吗
How can we stop the evil queen's curse?
怎样才能阻止巫后的诅咒
Why didn't it answer our question?
它为什么不回答我们的问题
Those witches had to have lied.
那些女巫肯定在说谎
Do you think it's a trap?
你觉得这是个陷阱吗
It's not a trap, my dear,
这不是陷阱 亲爱的
and we didn't lie about anything.
而且我们也没说谎
Perhaps you two aren't as valiant as we thought.
也许你俩也不想我们想的那么好
David. There it it.
戴维 在那里
Maleficent's ashes.
玛琳菲森的骨灰
We did it.
我们成功了
We stopped them.
我们阻止了她们
Not exactly.
其实没有
Oh, I thought I made it clear.
我以为我说清楚了
I don't want you near my boy.
你离我儿子远点
I didn't come here to talk to Pinocchio.
我不是来找匹诺曹的
I... I came to speak to you.
我是来找你的
If you want information about the book,
如果你是来问书的事
August never told me nothing.
奥古斯特什么也没跟我说过
Will you shut up and just let me finish?
你能不能闭嘴听我说完
I'm trying to apologize.
我是想道歉
Well, go on. You're off to an interesting start.
请继续 你这开头挺好的
Look, if someone talked to Henry the way I spoke to your boy...
如果有人像我对你儿子那样跟亨利讲话
I would've done a lot worse than yell at them.
我肯定不会只吼他们两句了事
I know I was out of line.
我知道我过分了
It's just, every time I seem to make progress
只是 每次我似乎向幸福
towards my happy ending,
迈进了一步时
I hit another dead end.
总会发现又是条死路
But I know I'll never find it if I revert to my old ways.
但如果我回到从前的老样子 是不会幸福的
So...
所以
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Wait.
等等
After the blue fairy turned August back into a boy,
蓝仙子把奥古斯特变成了孩子
I kept everything he brought to town,
我还保存着他带来的所有东西
just in case he remembered the man he used to be.
想着也许哪天他会想起之前的自己
Perhaps, uh,
也许
something I here will help you find what you are looking for.
里面有什么能帮你找到你想要的东西
If my boy can't help you with this,
我儿子不能在这事上帮到你
perhaps yours can.
也许你儿子做得到
Good luck.
祝你好运
I trust they don't suspect my hand in all this.
我想他们没怀疑这事与我有关吧
They had no reason to.
他们没理由怀疑你
And Belle?
贝儿呢
Did she have any suspicions while you were in my shop?
你们去我店里时她起疑了吗
You mean, did she ask about you?
你是想说她有没有问起你吗
She didn't even mention your name, darling.
她连你的名字都没提过 亲爱的
I'd say she's moved on.
她肯定已经把你忘了
You know what you must do.
你知道你该做什么
We were fools to think we could work together.
我们真不该相信我们可以合作
Step aside and let us pass.
别挡我们的路
No one's leaving until we figure out
我们弄清楚树为什么
why the Tree didn't answer your question.
不回答你们前 谁也不能离开
Perhaps we got the rules wrong, darling.
也许是我们搞错了规则 亲爱的
No. The plan should've worked.
不 计划本该有效的
Unless there was some interference,
除非是出现了干扰
unless the Tree sensed...
除非 树感觉到了...
How did I not see it sooner?
我居然才发现
The sparkle in your eyes,
你眼眸发亮
the glow of your snow white skin...
肌肤雪白鲜亮
you're positively radiant, my dear.
你真是容光焕发啊 亲爱的
You don't know?
你还不知道吗
You're carrying a child.
你有孩子了
What?
什么
We are?
真的吗
That's why the Tree of Wisdom knocked you back.
所以智慧树拒绝了你们
We're going to be parents.
我们要有孩子了
What does all this have to do with the Tree?
这和智慧树有什么关系
Why would our child prevent us from getting an answer?
我们得不到答案为什么是因为孩子
You may be heroes,
你们虽是英雄
but that doesn't mean your child will be.
但这并不代表你们的孩子也是
Careful, witch.
说话小心点 女巫
Your child is the product of true love,
你们的孩子是真爱的产物
which means it could grow to be a powerful hero
所以它可能成为一个强大的英雄
capable of great good.
惩恶扬善
But with the potential for that good
但这善良的潜能
also comes something else.
还有其他附属品
What?
是什么
The potential for great darkness.
无比邪恶的潜能
Your child might turn out to be
你们的孩子可能会和我们
just like us.
一样
You mean a...
你是说...
A villain.
一个坏人
Darker than any this realm has ever seen.
是这王国闻所未闻的邪恶
Come, ladies.
走吧 女士们
Seems we'll have to find another way
看来我们得另寻办法
to evade Regina's dark curse.
逃避瑞金娜的黑暗诅咒了
Can I choke them first?
走前能先掐死他们吗
My tentacles are bored.
我的触角都蠢蠢欲动了
I have a feeling they have plenty of suffering in their future.
我看他们未来还要受很多苦呢
Let's go.
走吧
What the hell did you do?
你到底干了什么
The dark magic we're using to raise Maleficent
让玛琳菲森起死复生的黑暗魔法
doesn't require some silly little trinket from Gold's shop.
才不需要戈登店里的小破玩意
No, that was just a ruse to get you down here.
那只是骗你们来这儿的计策
We need something with a little more kick.
我们需要更有冲击力的东西
The blood from the people who wronged her most.
害她最深的人的血
We're too late.
来不及了
It's good to be back.
回来真好
Snow White and Princess Charming. Maleficent.
白雪公主和白马王子 玛琳菲森
Whatever it is you think we did,
不论你认为我们做了什么
you don't know the whole story.
你不知道事情的全部
I know enough.
我知道得够多了
Patience, Mal. We have a plan.
不急 小玛 我们有计划了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表