Stop calling me that!
别再那么喊我了
Are you working for the queen?
你为女王工作吗
No. I'm trying to help you.
不 我是想帮你
Help me what?
怎么帮我
Find your happy ending.
找到你的幸福结局
In my world, we called it "Operation Mongoose."
在我的世界 我们管那叫"猫鼬行动"
That is a very silly name.
好傻的名字
Well, it was your idea.
是你起的
You actually believe this.
你还真♥相♥信这一套啊
So you're crazy.
你是个疯子啊
I'm not, and I can prove it.
不是的 我能证明
This is a copy of the book we're trapped in.
我们就困在这本书里
Let me see.
我看看
This...
这..
This says I'm...going to rob a royal tax carriage today
这上面说我今天要打劫一辆皇家税收马车
to buy passage out of the kingdom.
好作为路费离开王国
How did the book know all that?
这书怎么知道的
It can see my future?
它能看到我的未来吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Then I don't want any part of it.
那我不想掺和进来
No!
别
Don't follow me!
别跟着我
Whatever world you think you're from, go back there.
不管你自以为来自哪个世界 赶紧回去吧
I can't... not until you find true love.
不行 要等到你找到真爱才行
Then you're stuck.
那你走不了了
Never gonna happen for me.
我是遇不到真爱的
His name is Robin Hood.
他叫罗宾汉
I-I think the only way for us to escape this book
我觉得我们要逃离这本书 唯一的办法
is for you to find him in a tavern and kiss him.
就是你在一个小酒馆里找到他 然后吻他
True love's kiss... it can fix anything.
真爱之吻 能解决一切
You are crazy.
你真是个疯子
If I ever meet Robin Hood in person,
如果我亲眼见到了罗宾汉
the only thing he gets is a broken nose.
他就只会被我打断鼻子
Wait... what are you talking about?
等等 你说什么呢
He's my competition.
他是我的竞争对手
Every robbery I plan, he beats me to it.
我每次策划一起打劫 都被他抢先
He's the reason I'm stuck in this kingdom.
就是因为他 我才困在这王国里
Why am I still talking to you?
我为什么还跟你说话啊
'cause I'm your son.
因为我是你儿子
Look, kid.
听着 孩子
If you read about me in that book,
如果你在书里读过我的事
you know I got to go.
你就知道我必须离开
The queen wants me dead.
女王想置我于死地
She thinks I ruined her life.
她觉得我毁了她的人生
Did you?
你有吗
Yes.
是的
So...
所以
if it's happy endings you're after,
如果你要的是幸福结局
look someplace else.
还是去别处找吧
Henry!
亨利
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
Come on out! I can help you!
出来啊 我能帮你的
Oh, no.
糟糕
Not these guys.
别是他们啊
Welcome to the queen's woods, trespasser.
欢迎来到女王的森林 闯入者
Don't kill me! Don't kill me!
别杀我 别杀我
Don't kill me!! No, don't kill me!! No, no!!
别杀我 不要啊 别
Search him.
搜身
No. No.
不要
No.
不要
No!
不要
Oh, goody. Look at this.
天呐 看看这个
"Long live Regina"?
"瑞金娜万岁"
So, you're a trespasser and a traitor.
你不仅擅闯 还是个叛徒
That's not mine.
那不是我的
Hi-ho, boys.
嗨吼 小伙子们
It's off to work we go.
我们去工作喽
You.
你
Speak.
说话
We found him in the queen's woods, your majesty...
我们在女王森林找到了他 陛下
with this.
还带着这个
"Long live Regina"?
"瑞金娜万岁"
Not very likely.
恐怕不会吧
Although, she'll certainly live longer than you.
但她的命绝对会比你长了
Now, what do we remove first?
我该先砍哪里呢
Your fingers?
手指
Or your ears?
还是耳朵
No removing. Please.
别砍我 求您了
I-I hate Regina as much as you do.
我跟您一样恨瑞金娜
I'm on your side.
我是您这边的
Technically, you're at my feet.
其实 你在我脚下
We want the same thing...
我们的目标是一致的
to keep everything in this realm exactly how it is,
让这片王国保持原样
with you in charge.
您高坐在王位上
A boy just arrived in this land.
一个男孩刚刚到达了这里
He fancies himself a hero.
他自视为英雄
He wants to take away everything you have.
他想夺走您的一切
Somebody has to stop him.
得有人阻止他
Get in here!
进来
Finally... someone listens to me.
总算有人肯听我的了
No need to yell, Snow.
不用叫唤 小雪
I will always find you.
我总能找到你
I'm sorry... you will always find me, what?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
I will always find you, your majesty.
我总能找到您 陛下
That's better.
这才像话
Now, will you please help me with something?
能帮我个忙吗
Remove his head.
砍下他的脑袋
Of course, your majesty.
当然 陛下
No, no, no! You don't understand!
不不 你不懂
I can help you! I know things!
我能帮你的 我知道些事
I know who Snow White really loves!
我知道白雪公主真正爱的人
What did you say?
你说什么
You had a twin brother... James.
你有个孪生兄弟 詹姆斯
He was the one who Snow truly loved...
他才是小雪真正爱的人
before the tragedy.
可惜他惨死
Want me to kill him, your majesty?
要我杀了他吗 陛下
Save you both the trouble?
省得你们二人麻烦了
Let him speak.
让他说
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
A magical book told me everything about this land.
一本魔法书 告诉了我这个世界的一切
James was cruel... like you.
詹姆斯很残忍♥ 跟你一样
You understood each other.
你们理解彼此
You fell in love.
你们相爱了
It was everything.
那是你们的一切
But then, because of Regina, he died.
但后来 因为瑞金娜 他死了
So you took Charming's heart and you forced him to be yours,
所以你取走了王子的心 逼他属于你
but it never satisfied you.
但这却无法让你满足
He's just a pale imitation of his brother.
他只是他哥哥无力的模仿品
It's a sad story.
真是悲惨
But it can still have a happy ending.
但仍然可以有个幸福结局
How?
怎么做
I know exactly where to find Regina.
我知道瑞金娜在哪
Revenge can be yours.
你可以得到复仇
And what is it that you want in return...
那你想要什么回报呢
Aside from your life?
除了保住小命
The boy I told you about... Henry...
我跟您提的那个男孩 亨利
He'll be trying to help Regina.
他会想帮瑞金娜
I want you to kill them both.
我希望您杀了他们两个
Gladly.
没问题
Snow White.
白雪公主
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表