This requires a more elegant touch.
这件事必须小心处理
I have to undo Emma's mistake.
我得纠正艾玛犯下的错
I have to go back in time before Emma arrived
我得穿越到艾玛回去之前
And kill Marian before she can be saved.
在玛丽安被艾玛救走之前杀了她
What I don't get is my purpose in all this?
我不明白我需要做什么
Well, as Queen, I sentenced many to death,
我作为巫后 杀过不少人
captured many prisoners.
也抓了不少人
You don't remember this Marian.
你根本不记得这个玛丽安了
Well, she's awfully vanilla. Can you blame me?
她实在太普通了 能怪我吗
I need you to show me the exact moment I captured her
我需要你让我看看 我是什么时候抓的她
so I know when to travel back to.
我才能知道我要穿回什么时候
But how am I supposed to do that?
这我如何办得到啊
In this world, I'm no longer the mirror with m--
在这个世界里 我已经不是魔镜了
Now you are.
现在你是了
No!!
不
No!!
不要
No!! Relax. It's just temporary.
不 放轻松 暂时的而已
No!!
不要
Now help me.
现在帮帮我
Yes, your majesty.
是 女王陛下
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
墙上的魔镜啊
show me who I want to kill most of all.
我最想杀死的人是谁
Your majesty, no!
女王陛下 不要
Where is Snow White?
白雪公主在哪里
She thinks silence is bravery, not stupidity.
她以为沉默是勇敢 实则是愚蠢
She dies tomorrow.
明天给我杀了她
Hurry her along.
快带走吧
The stench of peasant is overwhelming.
乡巴佬身上的臭味真是熏死了
I feel sorry for you.
我可怜你
Do you?
是吗
If you had a family of your own,
如果你也有自己的家人
if you had love,
如果你也有爱
you'd know you shouldn't do this.
你就会知道 这样做是不对的
You wouldn't have to be so cruel.
你就不会这样残忍♥了
Don't you tell me what I do or don't understand.
我知道什么 不知道什么 用不着你来说
I know who I am and what I want.
我了解我自己 知道自己想要什么
And right now...
而现在
...it's your head on a spike.
我就看到你的头钉在桩子上
You're a monster!
你是个魔头
You're a monster!
你就是个魔头
Was that what you were looking for?
这就是你想看到的吗
Exactly.
没错
There's a monster on the loose! A monster!
跑出来个怪物 一个怪物
Kristoff?
克里斯托夫
Where's Anna?
安娜呢
Don't be coy. Answer me.
别傲娇了 快告诉我
Easy, Sven. She can't help being bossy.
别生气 斯温 她就是忍♥不住颐指气使
I'm not bossy, I'm the queen.
我没有颐指气使 我本来就是女王
Isn't that the queen's job, bossing people around?
女王的工作不就是对人吆三喝四吗
Don't change the subject, Kristoff. Where's Anna?
别转移话题 克里斯托夫 安娜呢
Isn't she in the palace?
她不在皇宫里吗
If she were, would I be here?
如果在的话 我还来这儿干什么
Uh, u-um...She had some... errands to run.
她去办事了
Um, we need more... frosting...
我们的蛋糕
for the cake.
需要更多糖霜
Yeah, she was concerned we weren't' gonna have enough.
她担心到时候不够用
I tried to tell her it'd be fine, but what could I do?
我告诉她没事 但也拿她没办法
Brides perfectionists.
新娘都追求完美
Frosting -- there is no frosting.
霜糖 根本没什么霜糖
Exactly. She's taking care of that.
没错 她正在处理这事
No, I mean that's a lie.
不 你在说谎
Talk, reindeer man. What is going on here?
说话 驯鹿男 到底怎么回事
Wedding details. I'm just making sure...
准备婚礼 我只是在确保...
That she wasn't followed.
没人跟着她
You're trying to delay me.
你在拖住我
Do you want to see the floral arrangements?
你想看看花卉摆设吗
Where did she go, kristoff?
她去哪了 克里斯托夫
Misthaven?
迷雾港
Okay, yes, but she's doing it for you.
好吧 没错 但她是为了你
When?
走多久了
She booked passage on a ship that's set to leave...
她订了一张船票 那艘船....
Well, any moment now.
随时可能出发
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I didn't mean to lie. I was just trying to help.
我不是故意骗你的 我只是想帮忙
Sven, I'm trying to apologize here, okay?
斯温 我在跟人家道歉呢
All right, all right, Sven, I'm going.
好吧 好吧 斯温 我去
Elsa, wait!
艾尔莎 等等
What is it?
出什么事了
Some kind of... Snow monster.
有个...雪怪
No monster shall cross our path. We'll give you our assist--
没有怪物能过我们这关 我们会协助你们的
It's getting closer. It's coming from the north.
它靠近了 从北边过来了
There!
在那里
No, no, no! Don't shoot!
不 不要射
It only attacks when it feels threatened.
它只会在感到受威胁时才攻击
Pistol, sword... Hook, my cunning wit --
手♥枪♥ 宝剑 钩子 我的狡猾...
I don't think we have what it takes.
我们怕是对付不了它
Emma does.
艾玛有行
What?
什么
Your magic, love.
你的魔法 亲爱的
Right.
好吧
You can do this.
你可以的
Take that, frosty.
够你受的 小雪球
Really?
不是吧
Please...Help me.
求你 救救我
Please.
求你
No.
不
You saved me.
你救了我
Marian!
玛丽安
Regina.
瑞金娜
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
Maybe you're not a monster.
也许你不是个魔头
Maybe I'm not.
也许吧
Welcome to storybrooke, Marian.
欢迎来到童话镇 玛丽安
Regina, we've been trying to find you.
瑞金娜 我们一直在找你
We need to talk about --
我们得谈谈...
So, crisis averted.
危机解除了
Now you want to go home and see what's on Netflix?
你想回家看网飞的节目吗
I don't know what that is, but sure.
我不知道那是什么 不过行啊
Killian, someone created that...Snowman.
基利安 那个雪人是有人制♥造♥的
This isn't over.
这事还没完呢
It never is.
永远完不了
All the more reason to enjoy the quiet moments,
所以更该享受难得的闲暇时光
And right now... We have a quiet moment.
而现在 正是闲暇时光
I know.
我知道
I just got to do something.
但我有事要做
Right. Of course. Go ahead.
当然了 你去吧
Don't tell me you're not avoiding me anymore
别再说你没有躲着我了
Because I'm actually quite perceptive, and this --
因为我很长眼色 而你...
this is avoiding me. No, I know.
这就是躲着我 不 我明白
I am.
我是在躲你
I just feel...
我只是感觉...
Right now, I just feel too guilty.
现在 我觉得很内疚
Over regina?
因为瑞金娜吗
She lost someone she really cares for because of me.
因为我 她失去了她在乎的人
No, there's more to this than just Regina, isn't there?
不 不单单是因为瑞金娜吧
Be patient.
耐心点
I have all the time in the world.
我有的是时间
Unless...
除非...
Another monster appears and kills me.
再来个怪物把我杀掉
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表