Your parents need a hero, not a murderer.
你父母需要的是一位英雄 不是杀人犯
I'm already a murderer.
我已经杀过人了
Cruella was an accident.
库伊拉是个意外
But if you cross this line, the journey back isn't easy.
但如果你跨过这道线 想回头就难了
Trust me -- I know.
相信我 我知道
This is what Gold wants you to do.
戈登就希望你这样
So don't.
所以别
Emma.
艾玛
You're better than this.
你不是这种人
That's a lovely necklace.
项链很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Did you ever notice
你有没有注意到
how it complements the birthmark on your wrist?
这和你手腕上的胎记很配
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
I know about a lot of things, Lilith.
我知道很多事 莉莉丝
Don't be alarmed, child.
别害怕 孩子
I can see that you have many questions.
看得出 你有很多疑惑
Fortunately, I have many answers.
幸运的是 我可以给你答案
Answers?
答案
About who you really are
关于你究竟是谁
and why your life has always felt so...wrong.
为什么你的人生步步皆错
And who am I?
那我究竟是谁
A victim of the unfortunate vagaries of fate,
你是命运不幸变幻的受害者
for which, I'm afraid, I am partially responsible.
我也负有一部分的责任
In fact...
事实上
I shouldn't even be telling you this.
我不应该把这些告诉你的
You're crazy.
你疯了
You are not as responsible for your own misery
你自己的痛苦并非你自己造成
as you would believe.
我知道你是这么想的
The deck has been stacked against you, Lilith,
是命运对你不公 莉莉丝
and it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Everything you do will be harder.
你所做的一切都比别人难
And I owe it to you to let you know why.
我欠你一个解释
I owe you the truth.
我欠你一个真♥相♥
Okay, Yoda.
好吧 大♥师♥
Enough riddles.
别再打谜语了
What's the truth?
什么真♥相♥
Let's start with the necklace.
我们先从项链说起吧
It isn't exactly a stone,
这不是石头做成的
but it did belong to your mother.
它属于你母亲
Would you like to hear about her?
你想听听关于她的事吗
Why didn't you just kill me when you had the chance?
你为什么不趁有机会时杀我
I would have.
换做是我就会
I like to think you wouldn't have.
我更愿意认为你不会
Isn't that the whole point of savior and anti-savior?
这不就是救世主和灭世主的区别吗
Stop calling yourself that.
别再那么说自己了
Bad news from home.
家里有坏消息
I just lost my leverage over Gold.
我没有制衡戈登的筹码了
We have to get to Robin Hood -- now.
我们得马上找到罗宾汉
Coming?
来吗
You still want me to?
你还愿意带着我吗
Yeah. I'm not pushing you away this time.
嗯 这一次我不会推开你了
There you are.
你来啦
I brought you dinner from Granny's.
我给你带了外婆家的外卖♥♥
Will.
威尔
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Belle, there's something I need to show you.
贝儿 我有东西要给你看
Is that...?
这是...
Yeah.
是的
Yours.
你的心
It was Regina.
是瑞金娜拿走的
Why would she want my heart?
为什么她要拿走我的心
To use you as a pawn against me.
为了对付我
Okay. What are you doing here?
好吧 你来干什么
I wanted to be certain That you got your, uh...
我要确保你找回了...
heart back.
你的心
What -- y-you two a-are working together?
你们俩在联手吗
We share one thing in common --
我们有一个共同点
we both care for you.
我们都很在乎你
Belle, I need to say something.
贝儿 我有话对你说
I'm not sure I want to hear it. Please, please.
我恐怕不想听 求你了 求你了
I'm not asking for forgiveness.
我不奢求你的原谅
I spent every day of our marriage deceiving you,
我们结婚期间 我一直在骗你
when I should have been trying to make you happy.
但我本该为你谋求幸福的
And now it's too late.
现在一切都太迟了
My heart is nearly black.
我的心已经几乎被黑暗覆盖
And if I continue hurting you...
如果我继续伤害你
...then there's no hope for me.
那我就真的全无希望了
I'm gonna return this to you, Belle.
我要把这个还给你 贝儿
But he's the one who's gonna protect it.
但这颗心要交给他守护了
Because I've proven unworthy.
因为我已经不配了
Goodbye, Belle.
再见 贝儿
Robin?
罗宾
Robin, open up!
罗宾 快开门
Regina?
瑞金娜
W-what are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I missed you.
我好想你
And I you.
我也是
What's going on? W-why are you here?
怎么回事 你怎么会在这儿
I can explain everything. But first, where's Marian?
我都会解释给你听的 玛丽安在哪
She's at the store. Why?
她去商店了 怎么了
Good. Then there's time.
太好了 那我们还有时间
But we have to act fast.
但我们得快点了
Wha--
什么
W-what's this about?
这是怎么回事
Marian -- we have to leave before she gets back.
玛丽安 我们得在她回来之前赶紧走
She is not who she says she is.
她不是她自称的那样
What?
什么
She's...my sister -- Zelena.
她是我姐姐 塞琳娜
The wicked witch?
邪恶女巫吗
But she's dead. W-we all saw that.
可她已经死了 我们都看到了
Somehow, she tricked us and went back in time.
不知怎么她骗了我们 回到了过去
Robin...
罗宾
she went back, and she killed Marian.
她回到了过去 杀了玛丽安
She took her place to get back at me.
她代替了玛丽安 为了报复我
No.
不
This is madness.
这太疯狂了
Robin, what's going on?
罗宾 这是怎么了
And what is she doing here?
她来干什么
It's over, Zelena.
都结束了 塞琳娜
I told him everything.
我都告诉他了
What's she talking about?
她在说什么啊
And who's Zelena?
塞琳娜是谁
Regina, you're scaring Marian.
瑞金娜 你吓到她了
Good.
很好
Where's the magic?
你的魔法呢
You must have brought something to make this glamour work.
你肯定带来了什么才能维护这副幻象
Where is it, Zelena?
在哪呢 塞琳娜
Show me, or I will rip you apart until I find it!
露出真身 不然我把你碎尸万段
Regina, that's enough!
瑞金娜 够了
Look, I know that this is hard -- for all of us.
我知道这很难 对我们都是
But this is the new reality.
但现在现实就是如此
I'm with her. I'm with Marian.
我跟她在一起了 我跟玛丽安在一起了
Actually...
其实
not exactly.
也不是的
Hello, dear husband.
好啊 亲爱的丈夫
No.
不
What the hell was that?
搞什么鬼
That was magic.
是魔法
Come on, Robin.
快 罗宾
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表