Bloody hell.
老天呐
Looks like you're not the only thing that's changed.
看来改变的不只你一个
The last man who tailed me ended up with a dagger in his gut.
上一个跟踪我的人最后被我捅了一刀
You dare drag me onto my own ship?
你居然敢把我拖到我的船上来
You're a dead man.
你死定了
You listen to me.
你听好了
My daughter is not going anywhere near this vessel tomorrow.
明天不许让我女儿靠近这艘船
Well, threatening me isn't gonna make her change her mind.
你威胁我也不能让她改变主意
I don't need to change her mind.
我不需要让她改主意
You do.
你来做
How's a seashell gonna help me?
这个海螺要怎么帮我
It's now enchanted to take away her reason to leave --
现在它的魔法能带走她离开的理由
her voice.
她的声音
Or rather, her singing voice.
或者说 她的歌♥声
If she can't sing, she'll return to the sea, where she belongs.
无法歌♥唱 她就会回到大海 她的归宿来
She told me what that voice means to her.
她告诉了我歌♥声对她的意义
I won't betray her, not since she spared my ship.
我不会背叛她 不仅因为她放了我的船
What if I could offer you a way to destroy the Dark One?
如果我能帮你消灭黑暗者呢
What do you know about my feud with the crocodile?
你怎么知道我和鳄鱼的仇怨
I know you've spent a lifetime searching for a way to kill him.
我知道你这一生都在寻找打败他的办法
I can offer you magic that will finally set you free.
我能提供让你终得自♥由♥的魔法
What kind of magic do you mean?
什么样的魔法
Squid ink.
乌贼墨水
A single drop is potent enough to paralyze any being,
一滴就足以麻痹任何人
even Rumplestiltskin.
包括朗普斯金
And all I have to do
而我只需要
is steal your daughter's singing voice?
偷走你女儿的歌♥声
It's simple, pirate.
很简单的 海盗
Just show her how awful humans really can be.
只要让她知道人类是多可恶就行
Do hope we're not interrupting,
希望没有打扰到你们
but we need the thief's assistance.
但我们需要小偷的帮助
And how do I know that you're really Killian?
我怎么能确定你是真的基利安
Oh, now you decide to question my identity?
你现在才知道质疑我的身份啊
If he were the dark one,
如果他是黑暗者
lover boy here would already be dead.
这小子早死了
Yeah, she's got a point there.
她说的对
But why should I help you?
但我为什么要帮你
Because for once, we want the same thing --
因为我们第一次有了共同目标
the Dark One gone.
对付黑暗者
The key to making that happen is in here.
实现这目标的关键在此
Right.
好吧
That your ship, is it?
那是你的船吧
Bit small, isn't it? Careful, mate.
小了点吧 小心点 伙计
It's unwise to insult the size of a pirate's ship.
你最好别嘲笑一个海盗的船的大小
And you spent more time in wonderland than anyone I know.
你是我认识的在仙境待过最久的人
You must have something that can restore it.
你肯定有可以恢复它的东西
You're in luck.
你很走运
I think I might have just what you need.
我想我还真有
Regina!
瑞金娜
Robin?
罗宾
Regina!
瑞金娜
Robin!
罗宾
I don't understand.
我不明白
How did you get here?
你怎么到这里来的
That doesn't matter.
都无所谓了
The only thing that matters is I'm here with you now.
重要的是我在你身边了
Someone's watching.
附近有人
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Get away from him!
离他远点
If you're having trouble sleeping,
如果你睡不着
I have something that might help.
我有东西可以帮你
I'm fine. Thank you.
我没事 谢谢
Hello, dearies.
你们好 亲爱的
Did you find anything at the Puppet's trailer?
你在木偶的拖车里有发现吗
Of course not.
当然没有
I didn't even look.
因为我就没找
The man's a born liar.
他是个天生的小骗子
He never would have cracked so easily.
绝不会这么容易说实话
Instead, I paid a visit to the fairies.
不过 我倒是去了一趟仙女那里
Or rather, a visit to their ample supply of magic.
或者说 去了她们储存魔法的地方
Now, this potion can temporarily reverse
这种魔药可以暂时逆转
any spell those do-gooders cast.
那些仙子施的魔法
They made him real.
她们把他变成了真人
This can undo that.
这个就可以把他变回去
I promise you, deary -- this is gonna hurt.
我保证 亲爱的 这会痛的
Now...
好了
Let's see if we can pull this puppet's strings.
看看我们能不能操纵这个木偶
Gold's cabin's up ahead. We go on foot from here.
戈登的小屋就在前面 得走路过去了
Anything from Hook?
虎克那边有消息吗
Think he's managed to turn Ursula yet?
你们觉得他说服厄休拉了吗
If she hasn't turned him.
只怕是厄休拉要把他变坏了
Really? We're thinking that now?
真的假的啊 现在还要怀疑他了吗
Well, he kind of went to a dark place this morning.
他今天早上的想法可不怎么好
Do you blame him? If Gold did to me what he did to Hook,
能怪他吗 如果戈登像对虎克那样对我
I'd want to shove that dagger through his heart, too.
我也会想拿那匕♥首♥刺穿他的心脏
Emma, that's not you. You're not --
艾玛 你不是那样的人
It's also not Hook. Relax.
虎克也不是 镇定
I'm just saying I understood where he was coming from.
我只是说我理解他的感受
Come on.
走吧
Gold might not hurt a kid, but August?
戈登也许不会伤害孩子 但奥古斯特呢
Who knows what he'll do to him?
谁知道他会对他做出什么事
When you said it was temporary,
你说是暂时的
you weren't kidding, were you, darling?
还真不是开玩笑啊 亲爱的
You see, you may no longer look like the puppet you once were,
你虽然看起来不是以前的木偶模样
but it matters not.
但是无所谓
That potion you just drank
你刚喝下去的魔药
has activated that built-in lie detector of yours.
已经激活了你体内自带的测谎仪
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Excellent.
真棒
The next lie is gonna hurt.
再说一个谎你可就要疼了
What do you know about the author?
关于作者你都知道什么
I already told you everything.
我知道的都告诉你了
Try again, deary.
再试一次吧 亲爱的
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Do not fool yourself.
别自欺欺人了
I will get my answer. Okay.
我会得到答案的 好吧
Where is he? All right.
他在哪 好吧
I'm gonna tell you what you want to know.
我会告诉你你想知道的答案
The sorcerer, uh, trapped the author behind a door.
魔术师把作者困在一扇门内
The sorcerer? A door?
魔术师 一扇门
He's speaking in riddles.
他在胡言乱语
No, listen to me, Gold.
不 听着 戈登
You know about the sorcerer.
你知道魔法师的事
You know I'm telling the truth.
你知道我说的是真的
And she -- she knows about the door.
她 她知道那扇门
I know my papa gave you my things.
我知道我爸爸把我的东西给你了
There was a page that I took out of the book.
那里有我从故事书上撕下的一页
Had an illustration of the door on it.
上面有那扇门的插图
Regina?
瑞金娜
They were just scraps of paper.
只是几片碎纸
Then you'll have no problem sharing them with us now.
那你应该不介意跟我们分享一下吧
Well, I would if I hadn't already given them to Henry.
当然 只是我已经把它们给了亨利
Do you remember what the door looks like?
你记得那扇门的样子吗
Made of wood.
木制的
Hand-carved frame. Gilt in gold.
手工雕刻的门框 镀金的
Where is the door?
那扇门在哪
All I know... is...
我只知道
...it's somewhere in Storybrooke.
它在童话镇里
There we are, now.
好了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表