Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
What exactly did you do to Maleficent?
你到底对玛琳菲森做了什么
Because of us... Maleficent lost her child.
因为我们 玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子
Gold's plan -- I'm afraid it involves Emma.
戈登的计划恐怕牵涉到艾玛
he plans to fill her heart with darkness forever.
他要让艾玛的心永远充满黑暗
this isn't just an illustration.
这不仅仅是一幅画
The author is trapped inside the book.
作者被困在了书里
What is it? Did the trail go cold?
怎么了 踪迹断了吗
Well, come on. Let's get this over with.
来吧 我们了结这事
Snow...
白雪
I know you're worried about Maleficent's predictions.
我知道你担心玛琳菲森的预言
Aren't you?
你不担心吗
If she's right, our child could end up with a dark heart.
如果她说对了 我们的孩子可能会有黑暗的心
Or it could grow to be a powerful hero.
也可能成为大英雄啊
She said that, too, and who's to say we can even trust her?
她也这么说了 再说了她根本不可信
Let's find out.
所以要查清楚
According to legend,
据传说
all we need to do is touch its horn...
只要碰碰它的角
and we'll get a glimpse of our child's future.
就可以瞥见孩子的未来
Yes.
好啊
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You are so beautiful.
你真是太美了
Snow, it's all right.
白雪 没事的
Our baby's gonna be all right!
我们的孩子不会有事的
Snow?
白雪
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You're so beautiful.
你真是太美了
What are you doing?!
你干什么
Please! I'm your mother!
不 我是你妈妈啊
I don't care.
我不在乎
Did you see? Our child's gonna be just fine.
看见了吗 我们的孩子不会有事的
No. No, it's not.
不 不对
It's evil.
她会变得非常邪恶
How the hell is the author trapped inside the book?
作者怎么会被困在书里
Don't ask me. You're the magic expert.
别问我 你才是魔法专家
Mom. Well, this is insane.
妈妈 这太疯狂了
What are we supposed to do, draw a key?
我们该怎么办 画把钥匙吗
What we need to do is figure it out before Gold does.
我们要做的就是在戈登之前想出办法
Mom! What is it?
妈妈 怎么了
There's something wrong with August.
奥古斯特不太好
August? August?
奥古斯特 奥古斯特
We need to get him help.
我们得带他找医生
He's been through a lot.
他受了很多罪
What's happening? He was awake, and then he passed out, and --
怎么回事 之前还好好的 突然就昏倒了
Well, he's been changed by magic many times.
他被魔法变形了太多次
For him to survive this, he will have to be very strong.
想要熬过此劫 他得非常坚强
We have a bigger problem.
我们还有更大的麻烦
Gold and these other witches are expecting me.
戈登和那两个女巫还在等我
They sent me on a mission to get that page from the book.
他们派我来偷那张画
And if I return empty-handed,
如果我空着手回去
whatever suspicions they have of me will be confirmed.
他们对我的怀疑就会得到证实
Then give them this.
那就给他们这个
You're getting good.
你越来越厉害了
I've been practicing.
我一直在练习
A forgery?
赝品吗
This is Gold we're talking about.
我们要对付的可是戈登
Then pull out, and we will protect you.
那你撤退吧 我们会保护你
We still don't know what they're up to.
我们还不知道他们想干什么
It's a bigger risk not to know.
不查清楚风险更大
That's them.
是他们
Probably wondering where I am.
可能想知道我在哪里
Mom, the forgery's good.
妈妈 这赝品很棒
Not good enough.
还不够好
But maybe what we need is a different kind of copy.
但也许我们需要的是另一种复♥制♥
Because Gold and those witches don't know
因为戈登和那些女巫不知道
that the page contains the actual door.
这张画里藏了真正的门
All they care about is what the door looks like.
他们关心的是门的样子
Hopefully, this photo will keep them
希望这张照片能让他们
on their wild goose chase around town.
在镇子上到处瞎找
I've got to get going. Bye, Henry.
我得走了 再见 亨利
Okay, mom.
好 妈妈
Sorry. Sorry. Just not sure if...
对不起 只是不确定我还能不能...
when I'll be back to see you.
什么时候才能回来见你
But don't worry. I'll be fine.
但别担心 我会没事的
Killian, what's wrong?
基利安 怎么了
Before Ursula left,
厄休拉离开之前
she told me what the villains have planned.
她告诉了我坏人们的计划
To get their happy endings,
为了获得幸福结局
they intend to darken your heart, love,
他们打算黑化你的心 亲爱的
to turn you into a villain
把你变成坏人
so you'll no longer be the savior.
这样你就不再是救世主了
What? You can't just un-savior the savior.
什么 救世主不是想黑化就黑化的
Ursula said Gold has a way.
厄休拉说戈登有办法
He can use the author to do it.
他可以利用作者来改变
That's insane.
太疯狂了
If that's what their plan is, stop worrying.
如果那是他们的计划 那就别担心了
It's ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Author or no author, I am not going dark.
不论有没有作者 我都不会变黑暗
But darkness is a funny thing.
没那么简单
It creeps up in you.
黑暗可以在心中悄悄滋生
No one -- not Rumplestiltskin or some author --
没有人 不管是朗普斯金还是什么作者
gets to decide who I am.
能决定我是谁
Do you really think it's possible?
你真觉得那可能吗
Emma going dark after what we did?
尽管我们做了那事 艾玛还是会变黑暗
No, it shouldn't be.
不 不应该
We were told that we had to guide her,
我们被告知要指引她
that her fate rested with us.
她的命运取决于我们
But this author --
但这个作者...
he has the power to change everything.
他有改变一切的能力
I mean, he's going to write the villains' happy endings.
他会为恶人写出幸福结局
Who knows what he can do to Emma?
谁知道他能对艾玛做出什么
We have to do something...
我们必须做点什么
without Emma finding out the truth.
而且不能让艾玛知道真♥相♥
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
Oh, at last.
终于回来了
I feel I've aged a decade waiting for you.
我觉得我等你等得老了十年
Well, you certainly look like it.
你看着确实老了
Where's the page, Regina?
那页画呢 瑞金娜
Don't tell me you failed.
别告诉我你失败了
The page was under a protection spell --
书页被咒语保护着
something cooked up by the savior.
救世主施的
She almost caught me trying to break it.
她差点发现我试图打破它
I had to flee.
我只好跑了
Are you sure that's what happened?
你确定你说的是事实吗
Of course I am.
当然
It's just that you've been gone an awfully long time...
只是你离开实在太久
and yet you come back empty-handed.
还空着手回来
I'm not empty-handed.
我并非空手而归
I got this.
我拿到了这个
A photograph.
一张照片
Oh, and an incompetent one, too.
还是张没用的照片
That glare ruins any clear view of the door.
那道光让人根本看不清门
No, that's not a glare.
不 那不是光
That's magic.
是魔法
This door has been sealed by it.
门肯定是被这道咒语封住了
This is the door we've been looking for.
这就是我们要找的门
You think the author is trapped in an illustration?
你认为作者困在插画里了
But that would mean --
但那意味着...
The sorcerer imprisoned him in the book.
是魔法师把作者困在书里了
I need to get it.
我得拿到那页画
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表