Mother's.
妈妈的日记
What's in there?
里面写了什么
Our parents -- their death.
我们的父母 他们的死
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Elsa!
艾尔莎
It's okay.
没事的
You can -- you can do this.
你可以的
My boy.
我的孩子
Remember when you were small,
还记得你小时候
there was a night, during the ogre's war?
食人魔战争时期的一天晚上
There was a terrible noise.
传来可怕的巨响
It was horses' hooves thundering down the dusty path.
是马蹄在尘土飞扬的小路上疾驰的声音
You crawled into my bed,
你爬到我床上
and I can still hear your little voice.
我至今还记得你稚嫩的声音
"Papa.
"爸爸
I'm afraid."
我好怕"
And I guess by instinct, I just said,
我猜是出于本能 我说
"Don't you worry, son. Everything's gonna be fine."
"别担心 儿子 一切都会没事的"
And you smiled at me.
你朝我笑了
You know, that was the happiest moment of my life
知道吗 那是我这辈子最开心的时刻
because for the first time ever, I felt like a man,
因为我第一次 觉得自己像个男人了
that I could truly look after you, alone.
能真正独自保护你了
Until I discovered... this.
直到我找到了...这个
It turned me into a monster, obsessed with power,
它把我变成了一个怪物 执迷于力量
when all I really needed was you, your love.
而其实我只需要你 你的爱
And now, through Belle,
而现在 因为贝儿
there's love in my life again.
我的生活又有爱了
And once more, I've started it with a lie.
而这段爱 再一次始于谎言
She thinks she has the real dagger.
她以为她拿着真匕♥首♥
I only lied to her in order to avenge your death.
我对她说谎 是为了给你报仇
And now that I've done so,
如今大仇已报
I really need the strength to give it back,
我真的需要勇气把它还回去
be that man I should be,
做我应该做的那个人
the man you died for.
那个你为之牺牲的人
And I pledge, Baelfire,
我保证 比尔菲
I will be that man.
我会成为那个人的
Your heroism... has shown me the way.
你的英勇 让我找到了正途
I promise.
我保证
I'll spend my life repaying you for that.
我会用余生报答你
Hello, Regina.
你好 瑞金娜
Robin?
罗宾
Can I have a moment? I want to talk.
能给我点时间吗 我想跟你谈谈
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why are you sorry?
你道什么歉
Everything Marian said was true. I am a monster.
玛丽安说的都是真的 我是个魔头
The woman I know is the furthest thing from a monster.
我认识的那个你绝不是魔头
Maybe you don't know me as well as you think.
也许你没自己想得那么了解我
I know you better 'cause you're like me.
我了解你 因为你跟我一样
I was once, long ago, quite different,
曾经 很久以前 我是另一个人
but I changed.
但我变了
And I left my past in the past, where it belongs,
我把过去留在过去 留在它该在的地方
as you have.
你也一样
So, what went on between us...
那么我们之间的感情...
Was real.
是真的
Yes.
是的
My feelings for you were --
我对你的感觉之前是...
are real.
现在也是真的
But Marian is my wife.
但玛丽安是我妻子
I loved her, and I made a vow --
我爱过她 我发了誓
"Until death do us part,"
"直到死亡把我们分开"
And it did.
死亡的确曾分开我们
And then it didn't.
但现在我们又重逢了
But my vow remains.
但我的誓言不变
So, you made your choice.
那么 你做出了决定
I may be a thief, but I have a code,
我虽是个贼 但我也有原则
And I have to live by that code.
我得按照原则生活
Otherwise, what kind of life am I living?
否则 我过得算是什么生活呢
I hope you can look into your heart and understand.
我希望你能将心比心 理解我
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I need my mirror.
我需要我的镜子
For what, my queen?
做什么呢 我的王后
There's someone standing in the way of my happiness.
有人阻碍了我的幸福
I need your help getting rid of them.
我需要你帮我摆脱她
There. Right around the bend.
那儿 就在弯道那边
I, uh -- I found it on a morning hike.
我早上散步时发现的
It must have come over in the last curse.
肯定是上次的诅咒带过来的
No one's claimed it, so I thought...
没有房♥主 所以我想...
there'd be no harm if we borrowed it for our honeymoon.
我们借来度个蜜月应该没什么
You know, I wonder who this belonged to.
不知道房♥子是谁的啊
Come on. Take a look around. It is spectacular.
来 四处看看 特别漂亮
You can see the ocean from nearly every room.
几乎每个房♥间都能看见海
If we're gonna do this...
如果我们要这么做...
...we're gonna do it properly.
就得做好
You haven't even seen the best part yet.
你还没看到最棒的
Come on.
快来
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah.
没事
It's just whoever this place belonged to...
只是觉得这地方一定属于
has interesting taste.
一个品味独特的人
Come on.
快来
So... what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Well, I think we've been married almost a full day,
我觉得我们都结婚几乎一整天了
and I don't believe we've had our first dance.
却还没跳过一支舞
Care to dance... Mrs. Gold?
愿意跳支舞吗 戈登太太
I would love to.
乐意之至
I don't know. Maybe we should have gone with Baelfire.
说不好 也许真不如叫比尔菲呢
She hasn't answered any of your calls?
她还没回你的电♥话♥吗
Uh, sorry, kid.
抱歉 孩子
Looks like Regina does not want to be disturbed.
看来瑞金娜不想被打扰
But that doesn't mean that she's... doing anything...
但这不代表她一定在做什么...
Evil? I know.
坏事 我知道
I just -- let me try calling her.
我来给她打个电♥话♥吧
Maybe, you know, it's you she doesn't want to hear from.
也许 她是不想理你
You might have a point, kid.
有道理 孩子
I hope for his sake she doesn't give in to
我希望她能为了他不再犯
what she sometimes gives in to.
她有时会犯的错误
Seems to be handling it well.
他好像应对得还不错
I mean, between losing and regaining his memories,
毕竟他失去了然后又重拾了记忆
seeing both of his moms with new men.
两个妈妈都有了新伴侣
Uh, speaking of that...
说到这个嘛
He doesn't know about you and Hook?
他还不知道你和虎克的事
There is no me and Hook.
我和虎克没什么事
Okay, well, I don't know what there is,
好吧 我还不知道有没有事
but I certainly can't talk to Henry
但如果我自己都不确定
if I don't know what I'm talking about.
肯定不能跟亨利谈起啊
Swan.
斯旺
Speaking of.
真不经念叨
Mausoleum's all clear. Regina's not hiding there.
陵墓也找过了 瑞金娜不在那儿
Thanks.
谢谢你
Swan, are you avoiding me?
斯旺 你是在躲我吗
Will you give us a minute?
让我俩单独谈谈吧
I'm not avoiding you.
我没有躲着你
I'm just... dealing with stuff.
我只是 有些事要处理
We have a crisis right now.
我们遇到了危机
There is always a crisis.
我们的生活总有危机
Perhaps you should consider living your life during them.
也许你该考虑在危机夹缝中好好生活
Otherwise, you might miss it.
否则你会错过真正的人生
We're under attack!
我们遭到攻击了
We're under attack!
遭到攻击了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表