Bring us the page.
把那页书拿来
That won't be easy.
那可不会轻松
The savior isn't about to let it out of her sight.
救世主可不会让书离开她的视线
Don't worry about her. I've got just the thing.
别担心 我有办法
How was he?
他怎么样了
The wooden man-child -- how was he?
那个木头人 他怎么样了
Not great.
不太好
You care for him?
你关心他
Yeah.
当然
Oh, Killian.
基利安
Now's not the time to be jealous.
现在不是吃醋的时候
Why would I be jealous?
我♥干♥吗要吃醋
Though I do know you're partial to men in leather jackets.
虽然我知道你偏好穿皮夹克的男人
He's just a friend.
他只是个朋友
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
See...Well, you remember that video
听我说 你记得我给你看过的
I showed you from the foster home?
在我寄养家庭拍的录像吗
With your friend when you were a girl?
你小时候和朋友一起拍的那个吗
Lily. Her name was Lily.
莉莉 她叫莉莉
She was my first and best friend,
她是我第一个 也是最好的朋友
and I pushed her away forever.
但我永远地把她推开了
And after that, I just...
在那之后 我...
...wasn't great at making friends.
就不太擅长交朋友
August was the rare exception.
奥古斯特是难得的例外
That's why this is so important to me.
所以他才对我这么重要
There's nothing else going on,
我们之间没有别的
really.
真的
What?
怎么
Emma. Look.
艾玛 你看
What the hell is tha--
怎么回事...
It's done. Now let's get to work.
好了 我们开工吧
Snow, you have to tell me. What did you see?
白雪 你得告诉我你看见什么了
No.
不
Saying it out loud will make it too...real.
大声说出来会让它显得 太真实
We just have to find a way to help our child save its future.
我们得想办法帮孩子挽救未来
Pardon me, but a hand, please.
对不起 请帮帮我 拜托
I'm having trouble with my wagon.
我的货车出了点问题
I'm afraid it's a bit stuck.
恐怕是卡住了
Here. Allow me.
好 我来看看
Sorry, it's heavy, overloaded with trinkets.
抱歉 它太重了 小玩意装多了
I'm a peddler, but apparently not a very good one.
我是个小贩 但显然不是个好小贩
Just needed a little elbow grease. Thank you.
我该练习干重活了 谢谢你们
Ooh, it's colder than a witch's --
这天气比巫师的...
...foot out here, isn't it?
脚都冷 是吧
Here. Some brandy.
给你 是白兰地
It'll warm you on your journey.
可以让你在路上暖暖身子
I never turn down brandy.
我绝不会拒绝白兰地的
You're too kind.
你太善良了
Kind of nutmeg-y.
有点豆蔻的味道
Keep it.
留着吧
Good luck to you, then.
那就祝你好运了
Wait. You're going west?
等等 你们是要向西行吗
Uh, that is where our home lies.
我们的家就在那个方向
There -- there is a terrible sorceress who's
那条路上住着一个
taken up residence down that way.
可怕的巫师
They call her... Maleficent.
人们叫她玛琳菲森
She's just awful.
她很可怕
We know. We've crossed paths.
我们知道 我们遇到过
Did you hear what happened?
你们听说发生了什么事吗
She turned herself into a heinous dragon and laid an egg.
她把自己变成一只凶恶的龙 还下了一只蛋
An egg?
一只蛋
Yes, the beast made her nest in a cave.
没错 那怪物在洞穴里筑巢
She scorched all the earth around it,
她把周围的大地全都烧焦了
marking her territory -- everyone fled,
以标记自己的领地 大家都逃走了
including yours truly.
包括我
My recommendation -- go east.
我建议你们向东行进
The infinite forest?
去无尽森林吗
We could get lost for days.
我们会困在里面好几天
Just stick to the path until you come upon a cottage.
沿着小路直走 直到看到一间小屋
There's a kind, old man.
那里有位善良的老人家
He'll help you get where you need to be.
他会帮你们去你们想去的地方
Trust me.
相信我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Safe journey.
一路平安
There.
在那儿
I was wondering when you would arrive.
我还在想你们什么时候到呢
You were expecting us?
你在等我们吗
I sensed you coming.
我感觉到你们会来
I also sensed that you are at a loss over your child.
我也感觉到你们对即将出生的孩子不知所措
Uh, why don't you come inside for some tea?
进来喝杯茶吧
I'll explain everything.
我会解释一切
Is that Maleficent?
是玛琳菲森吗
Oh, yes, yes. Do come in.
是的 请进来吧
You don't have to worry about her here.
在这里你们不必担心她
Now, you know what you have to do.
现在你知道该怎么做了
Quite well. The question is, do you?
是的 问题是你知道你该怎么做吗
Our deal was that you were gonna help me find the author
我们的交易是你要帮我找到作者
and our happiness would be secured.
我们的幸福就能得到保障
Well, I'm altering the deal because, let's face it,
我要改变交易 因为面对现实吧
you need that page from the book to get the author.
你需要那页书才能找到作者
And to do that, you need me.
而要达到这个目的 你需要我
Do I?
是吗
I just put the town to sleep. I'm useful.
我刚让整个小镇陷入沉睡 我对你有用
And we all know Cruella and Ursula
我们都知道库伊拉和厄休拉
were a means to an end -- me.
只是你为找我的手段而已
That's why you haven't shed one tear
所以我们那位有触角的朋友离开时
over our tentacled friend's departure --
你根本毫不惋惜
Because you have me.
因为你有我
And to have me means you have to give me what I want.
要我帮你 你就得给我我想要的
It's, oh, so simple.
就这么简单
I need to know what happened to my child
我要知道我的孩子
after those two heroes got rid of it.
被那两个英雄扔掉后怎么样了
I need to know its fate.
我要知道它的遭遇
In return, I will get us both the author.
作为回礼 我会帮我们找到作者
We'll get you the page.
给你拿到那一页
And once I know what they really did to my child,
等我知道他们到底对我的孩子做了什么
those heroes will pay.
我会要他们付出代价
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
Mary margaret, are you okay?
玛丽·玛格丽特 你还好吧
No, I'm not -- we made a vow, David, to be good.
不好 我们发过誓要心存善念 戴维
And ever since Cruella and Ursula arrived,
而自从库伊拉和厄休拉来了之后
we've done nothing but lie.
我们就一直在撒谎
They want to turn Emma dark!
他们想让艾玛的心充满黑暗
I know!
我知道
And if we're not careful, we're going to help them.
如果我们不小心行事 就反而是帮了他们
David, look.
戴维 快看
They're all asleep.
大家都睡着了
Why aren't we?
为什么我们却醒着
Maybe because we're immune.
也许因为我们对魔咒免疫
We've both been under a sleeping curse.
我们俩都中过睡眠咒
But Emma hasn't!
但是艾玛没有
The savior looks a lot less threatening
救世主在这种状态下
in this state, doesn't she?
不那么有威胁了 不是吗
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted
如果我说我现在不想扭断
to wring her scrawny neck right now.
她的小脖子 那是骗人的
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
I think we can all agree that
我想我们都同意
killing the savior at this point would be ill-advised.
现在杀掉救世主太草率了
You're right about that,
这话说得没错
yet wrong about the location of the page.
但是对于书页的位置你却说错了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表