You sure you don't want me to drive? Goodbye.
确定不需要我开车吗 再见
I wasn't too hard on him, was I?
我没对他太凶吧
You should have seen me when Kristoff started dating Anna.
你该看看克里斯托夫开始约会安娜时我的样子
It's the only time in my entire life
我一生中唯一一次
that I've ever made someone sweat.
把人吓得汗如雨下
Speaking of which,
说到这个
let's see if we can figure out what happened to your sister.
看看我们能不能查出你妹妹到底遭遇了什么
Rumplestiltskin? Are you here?
朗普斯金 你在吗
The door was open.
门开着
End of the hall, first door on your right.
大厅尽头 你右手第一个门
Come on in, dearie.
进来吧 亲爱的
My name is Joan.
我叫琼
I was hoping you could help me.
我希望你可以帮助我
Is there something wrong with your skin?
你的皮肤有什么问题吗
Not that it looks like anything's wrong with your skin.
不是说你的皮肤看起来有问题
You know, I have a cream --
我有护肤霜...
Your name isn't Joan.
你不叫琼
You see, uh, names are my stock and trade, dearie,
名字是我的生意 亲爱的
And yours is... Anna of Arendelle.
你的名字是...阿伦黛尔的安娜
No need to keep secrets from me.
不用对我保守秘密
I know more about you...
我知道你的事...
than you think.
比你想的多
So you know why I'm here?
那你知道我为什么来
You want to know
你想知道
why your parents ventured into this strange land.
为什么你父母要冒险来这陌生的国度
My sister thinks it was because of her,
我姐姐认为是因为她
but I know she's wrong.
但我知道她想错了
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
As it happens,
巧的是
your parents paid me a visit on their journey.
你父母之前来找过我
It would seem when one needs answers,
看来大家有疑问的时候
I'm the place to go.
都会来找我
What answers did they seek?
他们在寻找什么答案
Well, I can't just tell you, dearie.
我不能直接告诉你 亲爱的
You see, aside from names,
除了名字以外
I also have a penchant for making deals.
我也很喜欢和人做交易
A deal? Sure, I'll make a deal.
做交易 当然 我可以和你做交易
I'll do whatever it takes to help my sister.
我会不惜一切代价帮助我姐姐
Whatever it takes?
不惜一切代价吗
Oh, I love it when they say that.
我就喜欢听人这么说
At the foot of the Dark Mountains
在黑暗山脉脚下
lives a very old man -- prickly sort,
住着一个很老的老人 脾气很坏
probably eats children for breakfast.
早餐的时候可能会吃小孩子
I want you to put this in his tea.
我要你把这个倒在他的茶里
What will it do to him?
那对他有什么影响
Sorry, dearie. That's not part of our agreement.
抱歉 亲爱的 这不是我们交易的一部分
Oh, speaking of which...
说起交易
our contract.
我们的合约
Sign here,
在这里签个字
and I shall tell you why your parents came to see me.
我就告诉你 你父母来找我的原因
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Can I help you?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Yes -- uh, maybe. I-I-I mean...
也许吧 我是说
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
I just put a kettle on the fire.
我刚把水壶放在炉子上
Join me for tea and biscuits.
和我一起喝杯茶 吃块饼干吧
Biscuits.
饼干
You mean you don't eat children?
那么你不吃小孩子吗
Is that what they're saying about me these days?
他们如今都这么传我吗
Yes.
是的
No! Well...
不是
Sorry.
抱歉
So, what brings you so deep into the woods
你为什么会来到树林深处
to the home of an alleged devourer of children?
一个据传吃小孩的人家里呢
I'm on a quest to help my sister,
我是来寻求帮助我姐姐的办法
but I seem to have gotten myself a little bit turned around.
但是我好像迷失了方向
Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you wish.
你想在这儿待多久都行
I assure you, the biscuits are delicious,
我向你保证 那些饼干很美味
and they are made with flour.
而且是用面粉做的
Do you take sugar?
你的茶要加糖吗
Well, Swan, what do you think?
斯旺 你觉得如何
I like that it's not Granny's.
很高兴不是在外婆家
I've only seen you go on one date,
我只见你约会过一次
and that was with a flying monkey.
那还是跟一只飞猴
Thought I had to top that.
我想我得超越那一次
He set the bar pretty high. He proposed that night.
他的表现可不俗 他那晚向我求婚了
He also tried to kill you.
他还想杀了你呢
Right. There's that.
这倒没错
Shall I order us some drinks?
我们要来点酒吗
Not tonight.
今晚就算了
Why, love?
为什么呢 亲爱的
You a bit worried you'll find me even more irresistible
你担心喝了酒之后 会发现我
after a few libations? No.
更有吸引力吗 不是
I want to stay sober tonight
我今晚要保持清醒
just in case the Snow Queen decides to crash our date.
以防白雪女王来破坏我们的约会
You still think
你还是认为
her being here has something to do with you.
她的到来与你有关
I don't think it. I know it.
不是认为 我确定是这样
There was a puddle next to my car this afternoon.
今天下午我的车旁有一大滩水
A puddle? What does that prove?
一滩水 这能说明什么
Look, Swan.
斯旺
I didn't bring you here to worry about the Snow Queen.
我带你来这儿不是为了让你担心白雪女王的
I brought you here to show you a good time.
我带你来是为了让你开心
Oh, bloody hell. What's the sheriff doing here?
见鬼 警长来这儿干什么
Sorry. Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢
Oh! Oh, my god. Are you all right, mate?
我的天呐 你没事吧
Really? There you go. Take your glass there, mate.
不是吧 把你的杯子拿走
Apologize to the lady, mate.
对这位女士道歉
Killian, look, it's okay.
基里安 我没事
You.
是你
You're the thief that took off from the ice-cream shop.
你是那个从冰淇淋店逃走的小偷
Nope.
不行
Not gonna do it. We are on a date.
不追 我们在约会
And I am not gonna let some petty fairy-tale thief ruin it.
我不会让个童话故事里的小偷毁了我们的约会
And there's an ice wall around the town --
而且小镇还被冰墙围着呢
He can't get away.
他跑不掉的
I'll find him, but he is not gonna ruin this night.
我会抓到他的 但不能让他毁了今晚
Killian?
基利安
Hey. Look.
听我说
It's okay. It was just a glass of wine.
没关系 只是一杯酒
Sorry, love.
抱歉 亲爱的
I, uh, don't know what got into me.
我也不知道刚才是怎么了
Eye of newt? Dragon scale?
蝾螈眼 龙鳞
Adder's fork? Lizard's maw?
蝰蛇叉 蜥蜴胃
Careful, Henry,
当心 亨利
Unless you want to spend your teenage years as a toad.
除非你想变成一只癞蛤♥蟆♥
So, which one of these is gonna unfreeze Marian?
你准备用哪个来给玛丽安解冻
None of them.
都不行
I don't think I have anything powerful enough
我好像没什么能与
to counteract the Snow Queen's magic.
白雪女王的魔法抗衡的东西
Is it because Robin Hood still loves you?
是因为罗宾汉依然爱你吗
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
No one.
没人
But I know how this stuff works.
但我知道这魔法的原理
I know that true love's kiss didn't work on Marian
真爱之吻对玛丽安没用
because he still loves you.
就是因为他还爱着你
But isn't that a good thing?
这难道不是好事吗
Shouldn't you be happy?
你不该觉得开心吗
In this case, Henry,
在这件事上 亨利
I'm afraid this may be something
恐怕你还太小
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表