It's not here.
不在这里
We just have to keep looking.
我们得继续找
The page was here two hours ago.
那页书两小时前还在这里
It didn't just grow legs and walk out of here on its own.
它又不会长出脚自己跑掉
Unless someone walked out of here with it.
除非有人带着它离开了
I put the whole town to sleep.
我让全镇人都陷入沉睡了
Except those who have been under a sleeping curse
除了曾遭受过沉睡咒
and are immune.
而得以免疫的人
I may know a resourceful young man who's wide awake.
有个足智多谋的年轻人可能还醒着
One who's very protective
那个总是保护童话镇
of the Storybook and all its contents...
及其一切的年轻人
...one who's gonna test his mother's commitment towards helping me.
我要通过他试试他母亲到底是不是想帮我
No one goes near Henry but me.
除了我 谁也不许接近亨利
If you have a problem with that,
如果对此有异议
you can take it up with one of my fireballs.
就尝尝我火球的厉害吧
Follow her,
跟着她
and do what's necessary to convince the boy.
采取一切手段说服那男孩
That page is the key.
那页书就是钥匙
Let's not lose it when we're this close.
已经如此接近了 不能失败
Where are you off to?
你去哪里
I have other business to attend to.
我还有别的事要做
Emma's not with them.
艾玛没跟他们在一起
What are they after?
她们要找谁呢
Oh, Henry!
亨利
Henry, are you okay? Where -- where are you?
亨利 你还好吗 你在哪里
At the sorcerer's mansion.
我在魔法师家里
When everyone fell asleep,
大家都陷入沉睡时
I figured the bad guys were up to something
我意识到坏人肯定是有所图
and I'd better get the page somewhere safe.
便决定把书页带到安全的地方
Henry, don't do anything. We are on our way.
亨利 别轻举妄动 我们马上赶去
As long as you have that page, you're in danger.
只要书页在你手上 你就有危险
Just sit tight, okay? We're heading your way now.
在那儿等着我们 我们马上就去找你
Let's cut around the harbor, it'll be faster.
我们从海港走 那条路近
David...
戴维...
David? Hang on.
戴维 等等
I think there's a way we can put a stop to all this. I think...
我想有一个彻底解决此事的方法 我想...
I think we should... destroy the page.
我想我们应该...毁掉书页
What?
什么
If we destroy it, Gold can never free the author
如果我们毁掉它 戈登就不能释放作者
and use him to turn Emma dark.
利用他来黑化艾玛了
The author would be trapped inside the book forever!
作者就会被永远困在那本书里
Or it could kill him.
这也可能会害死他
Regina wouldn't get her happy ending. We don't know that.
瑞金娜就得不到幸福了 我们也说不准
We just know that she won't get it from the author.
我们只知道她不能从作者那里得到了
We've gone too far down this path.
这条路我们已经走了太远
We have to protect Emma.
我们必须保护艾玛
My husband saw happiness for our child.
我丈夫看到的是我们孩子幸福的样子
I saw pure terror.
而我看到的则是可怕的样子
But how do we know which of our visions is real?
可我们怎么知道谁看到的才是真的呢
I-I'm afraid they both are.
恐怕你们看到的都是真的
You see, we are all born as blank slates
是这样的 我们出生时都是白纸一张
with the potential for good or evil
可能会变得善良也可能会变得邪恶
and with the gift of free will,
而且有自♥由♥选择的权利
so we can choose between the two,
所以我们可以从中做出选择
which is why there is an equal chance
所以你们俩看到的画面
that either of your visions may come true.
成为现实的几率是相等的
If the future I saw comes to pass,
如果我看到的未来成为现实
our child's life will be bleak,
我们孩子的生活将会黯淡无光
full of pain and darkness.
充满痛苦和黑暗
Is there nothing we can do to ensure our child's goodness?
我们真不能做点什么 确保孩子会善良吗
There is... a way...
有一个...办法...
to banish...
可以消除...
the potential for darkness from your child.
你们孩子走向黑暗的潜在可能
But as with all magic, it comes with a price.
但跟所有魔法一样 这需要付出代价
Whatever it is, we'll pay it.
不管是什么 我们都愿意做
You see, the laws of magic would not allow me
要知道 魔法的规则不允许我
to simply send your child's darkness away.
直接驱走你孩子的黑暗面
Another living vessel must absorb it...
必须另找个活物当作容器来吸走它...
...a vessel that is also a blank slate,
那个容器也必须是一张白纸
unformed in the ways of good an evil,
善恶尚无定数
just like your baby.
就跟你们的孩子一样
If you wish me to perform this magic,
如果你们要我施这种魔法
you must secure such a vessel.
就必须找一个这样的容器
Discuss this amongst yourselves.
你们俩商量一下吧
Make sure you want to proceed.
决定你们是不是真要这么做
Because once this spell has been enacted,
因为咒语一旦生效
it cannot be reversed.
就无法被撤销
Banishing darkness from our child into another.
把我们孩子的黑暗面驱入另一个孩子体内
Even if it is to save our own, it's...wrong.
就算是为救我们的孩子 但这是错的
What if it doesn't have to be a child?
如果不是个孩子呢
The peddler said Maleficent spawned an egg.
小贩说玛琳菲森产下了一个蛋
What if we can use that as our vessel?
如果用那个来做容器呢
We've seen what she's like in human and dragon form.
我们已经见识过她作为人和龙时的行径
Do you really think her dragon offspring will be any different?
你真觉得她的龙后裔会有什么差别吗
No way!
不是吧
Grandma, grandpa, you won't believe what I just...
外婆 外公 你们不会相信我刚...
What, Henry?
怎么了 亨利
Mom. What are you doing here?
妈妈 你怎么来了
I'm sorry. I didn't want it to come to this.
对不起 我也不希望变成这样
Looks like we're here just in time.
看来我们来得很及时
I told you I could handle this.
我说了我可以解决的
We're not sure you have it in you to be a true disciplinarian.
我们不确定你能狠下心
I'd say you shouldn't be alarmed, darling,
我要是说不用怕 亲爱的
but I'd be lying.
那就是骗你了
Lay a hand on my son, and I'll end you.
敢碰我儿子一下 我就结果了你
You won't have to do anything as long as he cooperates.
只要他合作你就不需要如此
Henry, give me the page.
亨利 那页书给我
Mom, no.
妈妈 不行
Henry Daniel Mills!
亨利·丹尼尔·米尔斯
You will do as I say.
按我说的做
Okay.
好吧
As promised.
如我所说
Now, let's find Gold and set this author free.
我们去找戈登 放出作者
The least that Maleficent could have done for her guards
玛琳菲森至少可以给她的守卫
is to throw a little dragon's fire our way.
丢几个火球出来吧
If I'd known it was this cold, Darling,
如果早知道这么冷 亲爱的
I would have grabbed two more puppies and made mittens.
我肯定多抓两只小狗再做副手套
Darling?
亲爱的
Over here.
看这边
Come on. It won't last long.
走吧 效果不会太久
What is that, a rattle?
那是什么 拨浪鼓吗
Looks to me like she hoards anything silver.
看来她收集了一堆银制品
Look -- there it is.
看 在那儿
A nest and the egg.
龙巢和龙蛋
Careful.
小心
It's as dangerous as she is.
那东西和她一样危险
Snow!
白雪
Torch us, Maleficent, and this burns, too!
玛琳菲森 你烧我们也会烧到它
What kind of people are you, threatening a child?
你们是什么样的人啊 居然拿孩子当人♥质♥
Child? This isn't a child.
孩子 这不是孩子
This will become a monster, just like you.
它会成为一个怪物 和你一样
And what are you?
那你又算什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wait! Please.
等等 求你
Mother to mother, have mercy.
我们都是母亲 将心比心 放过它吧
I can't lose my child.
我不能失去我的孩子
We'll bring the egg back when we're done with it.
做完该做的事我们会把蛋送回来
No!
不
Henry? Henry?! Henry!
亨利 亨利 亨利
Come on. The villains have to be on their way.
快走 坏人肯定就要来了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表