Henry!
亨利
Mom!
妈妈
Let him go!
放开他
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
Come any closer, and he dies.
再靠近一步 我就宰了他
Cruella?
库伊拉
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你
Where's your mother?
你妈妈呢
Cruella!
库伊拉
Well, thanks to you, she's dead, darling.
多亏了你 她死了 亲爱的
Oh, you should've seen the look on her face
你真该看到她被自己心爱的狗狗
when her beloved dogs turned on her.
背叛时的那副表情
It's a memory I shall truly cherish.
那将是我最珍视的记忆
No.
不
No.
不
Oh, you needn't fear the dogs anymore.
你不用再害怕那些狗了
They're with mother now.
它们已经随母亲去了
How could you do this?
你怎么能这样做
I thought you cared about me.
我以为你在乎我
Well, that was the idea, darling.
要的就是这种效果 亲爱的
You were... what is the phrase?
用什么词来形容你呢
A means to an end.
实现目标的手段
Why?
为什么
That's the question on everybody's mind, isn't it?
所有人都有这样的疑惑 对吧
I wish I had an answer.
我也希望能回答你
Some people struggle not to be drawn into the darkness.
很多人为了不陷入黑暗而拼命挣扎
Ever since I was a little girl, I've said,
我很小的时候 就说过
"Why not splash in and..." "And have fun?"
为什么不一头扎进去 尽情玩耍呢
Drop that, you horrid little scribbler!
放下它 你个讨厌的三流作家
You can't get it done in real life,
你的现实生活不如意
so you scratch it out like a rat scrabbling in filth!
就像在泥巴里打滚的老鼠一样挣扎
Why can't I pull the trigger? What did you do?!
我为什么不能开枪 你干了什么
I learned a lesson from you.
从你那儿学来的
Take what a person loves... and destroy it.
拿走一个人的心爱之物 然后毁掉
You fool.
你这个蠢货
You damned insane fool!
你这个发疯的蠢货
I'm not done!
我跟你没完
I'm not done at all!
我跟你没完
Don't come any closer!
不要再靠近了
Stay back! We're not gonna hurt you.
别过来 我们不会伤害你的
We just want some information.
我们只想得到一些信息
I want some guarantees,
我得给自己留一手
because if I tell you everything,
如果我全告诉你们
you just might kill the messenger.
你们可能会杀死我这个信使
You're safe. Trust us.
你很安全 相信我们
Trust you?
相信你们
I've seen what you'll do to protect your daughter.
我见识过你们为保护女儿做过什么
You said you wouldn't h--
你还说不会...
What have you done with Emma? Nothing.
你对艾玛做了什么 什么都没做
I was just trying to protect the world from Cruella.
我只是想让世界免受库伊拉的威胁
I had no idea that Gold would use her like this.
我不知道戈登会那样利用她
Even I couldn't see the end to the story.
连我都看不到故事的结局
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
How does the story end?
故事的结局是什么
With the savior...
救世主...
turning dark.
被黑化
What is that?
那是什么
Something I wrote.
我写的东西
The truth.
真♥相♥
"Cruella De Vil can no longer
库伊拉·德维尔再也不能
take away the life of another."
夺走他人的性命
Do you see now?
你们明白了吧
Henry's in no danger.
亨利没有危险
Cruella can't kill anyone.
库伊拉根本不能杀人
She's defenseless.
她没有还手之力
Emma doesn't know,
艾玛不知道
which means Gold wants her to...
就是说戈登想让她...
We have to stop this.
我们得去阻止这一切
One small dead author. That's all I asked.
干掉那个三流作家 我就这点要求
Simple revenge, and you failed utterly.
简单的复仇 而你却完全失败了
Put the gun down, Cruella.
放下枪 库伊拉
Mom.
妈妈
It's gonna be okay, Henry.
没事的 亨利
I'll do it, savior.
我会动手的 救世主
Believe me, I will.
相信我 我会的
Cruella.
库伊拉
Put your hands down, savior.
把手放下 救世主
We both know you're bluffing.
我们都清楚你在虚张声势
That's my son.
那是我儿子
And you're a hero,
你是英雄
and heroes don't kill.
英雄不杀人
Henry?
亨利
Mom.
妈妈
No, No.
不 不
Emma?
艾玛
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表