Oh, it's more than just that.
不止是这样
It's like having a support group.
这里就像是互助小组
I mean, being a first-time mother is not easy.
毕竟第一次当妈可不轻松
First-time mother.
第一次当妈
Emma, of course I'm not a first-time mother.
艾玛 我当然不是第一次当妈
Well, you kind of are. You've never raised a baby before.
也算是吧 你以前也没抚养过孩子
You just put one through a magical wardrobe.
你只是把宝宝放进了魔法衣橱
Emma!
艾玛
It's okay. I get it. It's all new for you.
没事 我明白 你对这些事都不熟悉
This is exciting -- "Mommy and me" classes
这很令人兴奋 母婴课程
and songs and first steps and all.
唱儿歌♥ 宝宝迈出第一步
It must be really exciting.
肯定很兴奋吧
Wwhat? The bottle.
怎么了 那个瓶子
It's just, you know, magic.
只是魔法而已
I've been practicing to try to capture the Snow Queen.
我一直在练习 想要抓住白雪女王
And I guess I must just still be a little revved up.
看来刚刚的兴奋劲儿还没过去
Okay.
好了
Hello?
喂
Emma, there's something going on at the clock tower.
艾玛 钟楼这边出事了
There's a trail going upstairs.
有一道痕迹延伸至楼上
A frozen trail.
冰冻的痕迹
The Snow Queen. She still up there?
是白雪女王 她还在楼上吗
The trail goes up, doesn't come down.
痕迹向上去 没有下来
All right. I'll be right there.
好的 我马上过去
The Snow Queen is in the clock tower.
白雪女王在钟楼
I guess I'll have to take a rain check on babysitting.
看来只能改天再帮你照看宝宝了
Emma, now!
艾玛 用魔法
You did it.
你做到了
Yeah. I guess I did.
是啊 我做到了
You got me.
你抓到我了
Oh, Gerda, Helga.
格尔达 海尔格
You both look so beautiful.
你们俩看起来真漂亮
Get up, Ingrid. Come on. Join us.
快起来 英格丽 跟我们一起来吧
It's better this way.
这样更好
Father would be so pleased.
父王一定会很高兴的
He only turns 70 once. We should be united.
人只有一次七十岁 我们该一起去
I'll wish him a happy birthday,
我希望他生日快乐
but we all know it's better
但是我们都知道
if I disappear before anyone sees me.
我无声无息地消失会更好
How many years can you do this?
你还要这样多少年
How many years can you hide?
你还要藏多少年
As many years as I'm afflicted.
直到我的异常消失
You're not "afflicted." Don't you want to dance?
你没什么"异常" 难道你不想跳舞吗
Have fun?
不想好好玩吗
She's right.
她说得对
It's not good for the future queen to be so elusive.
未来的女王如此神出鬼没可不太好
You mustn't always think the worst.
你不要总往坏处想
I'm thinking the best -- for you.
我是为了你们好
Don't you have a suitor coming?
不是有人要来追求你吗
And isn't he a duke...
而且他不还是个
no less?
公爵吗
And aren't you going to introduce him to father?
你不是打算把他介绍给父亲吗
I want you to meet him, too, Ingrid.
我希望你也见见他 英格丽
Someday.
会有那一天的
But for now, you're my sister,
但现在 你是我妹妹
and I don't want risk ruining a special moment for you.
我不想毁了你的特别时刻
Go. Both of you, have fun.
你们俩 快去吧 玩得开心点
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
Father, I would like you to meet my new friend, the duke.
父王 给您介绍我的新朋友 公爵大人
An honor, your majesty.
非常荣幸 国王陛下
A duke. What brings you to Arendelle?
公爵 你怎么会来阿伦黛尔
I'm on a diplomatic mission, part of a semi-permanent envoy.
我身负外交使命 半常驻使节
I shall be staying for quite some time.
我会在这里待上一段时日
Welcome to my kingdom. Do you find it to your liking?
欢迎来到我的王国 你喜欢这里吗
She's beautiful. Um --
她很美丽
Um, uh... It's beautiful.
这里很美丽
Yes, I like it here. It's lovely.
是的 我很喜欢这里 这里很美
As is your daughter.
同您的女儿一样美
I'm humbled she would even consider a dance with me.
她愿意与我共舞真让我万分荣幸
I mean...would she?
我是说...她愿意吗
I would consider it.
我会考虑的
It always starts with a dance.
美好情缘总是由一支舞开始的
All right, queenie, time to talk.
行了 女王 快交待吧
You should get that looked at, Emma.
你该去料理下伤口 艾玛
Oh, now you want to play nice?
你现在又想示好了吗
With you two?
对你们俩吗
Don't you understand, that's all I've ever wanted.
你们怎么不明白 这是我唯一的愿望
We don't care what you want. Where is Anna?
我们不在乎你想要什么 安娜在哪
She's alive. We know it. We heard her heartbeat.
我们知道她还活着 我们听到了她的心跳声
You heard her heartbeat?
你们听到了她的心跳声吗
From bo peep's crook.
从牧羊女的牧羊棍那里听到的
Sounds like someone's grasping at straws
看来有人为了找到失散多年的妹妹
about their long-lost sister.
拼命想抓住最后一根稻草
What happened to her?
她到底怎么了
I'm not sure you should care.
我觉得你不该在乎她的死活
I told you -- she's the one who put you in that urn.
我告诉你了 是她把你装进那个瓮里的
I have no idea why you'd want to find someone like that.
她如此对你 我不知道你为什么还要找她
Because she is my sister and she would never do what you say.
因为她是我妹妹 而且她不会那样做的
Or she's your sister
或许她的确是你妹妹
and she couldn't handle what you -- what we -- are,
但是她无法面对你 我们所拥有的能力
and she did exactly as I say.
于是就像我说的 她把你关起来了
No! Elsa.
不是 艾尔莎
Please.
拜托
Take it easy. She's getting under your skin.
冷静一点 她是故意激怒你
Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment.
不要让情感左右了你的判断力
If we want answers, we have to be calm.
如果我们想要得到答案 必须要冷静
She knows what happened to Anna.
她知道安娜发生了什么
And we're gonna figure it all out.
我们会搞清楚的
You go help David and Hook
你去帮戴维和虎克
try to figure out how to take apart her mirror.
想办法把她的镜子拆掉
I got this. Emma
这里交给我 艾玛
I got it.
我会搞定的
Okay. Now it's just me.
好了 现在只剩下我了
Good. You're the one I wanted to talk to anyway.
很好 反正我也只想跟你谈
Yeah, yeah. I know. You want me to turn to the dark side
是啊 我知道 你希望我投向黑暗面
and be your sister-buddy-something or other.
做你的小姐妹什么的
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
I'm so proud of you, Emma.
我真为你骄傲 艾玛
No, that's not gonna work.
不 你这样是没用的
I know that we have a past, which we're gonna get into.
我知道我们有过去 我们回头会说的
But you're not gonna push my buttons.
但你休想激怒我的
I'm being completely sincere.
我是很真诚的
Use your super power -- you'll see I'm telling the truth.
用你的超能力看我是否在说谎
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
You told me. When you were a child.
你告诉我的 你还是孩子的时候
What a lovely child you were.
你那时那么可爱
I am so grateful I got to know you then.
我很庆幸那个时候就认识了你
Don't talk to me like we're friends.
别一副我们是朋友的口气
We're not friends, Emma. We're family.
我们不是朋友 艾玛 我们是一家人
I know that's what you want, but whatever past we had --
我知道这是你的愿望 不管我们有怎样的
the past you stole from me --
被你抹去的过去
I know enough to tell you about the future.
我不傻 我知道未来会怎样
And what you want? It ain't gonna happen, sister.
你的企图 是不会得逞的 姐妹儿
Oh, but it will.
当然会的
You see, at the end of the day, you'll understand
因为最终 你会明白
that everything that I've been saying is true.
我所说的一切都是真的
And then you'll do the last thing in the world
你会做出此时此刻你认为
you'd think possible right now.
你绝不可能做的事
Yeah? What's that?
是吗 什么事
You're going to let me go.
你会放我走
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表