I'd say he earned that pardon.
那我认为他理应被赦免
Hello, love.
你好 亲爱的
You seem vexed...
你看起来很烦恼
like you could use a drink.
像是需要喝一杯
That's putting it lightly.
这话太轻了
What's that?
那是什么
What's left of my childhood.
我童年仅存的记录
May I have the honor?
可以让我看看吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
我想是的
Swan?
斯旺
I haven't watched this since I recorded it,
我录完之后就没看过
but some things happened today, made me think about the past.
但今天发生了些事情 让我想起了过去
Reflective today, are we?
今天很怀念过去吗
Show me.
给我看看
I'd love to know more about your beginnings.
我很想看看你小时候的样子
Who's that lass?
那小姑娘是谁
Just an old friend.
一个老朋友
Hey, look what the new girl brought with her!
看看新来的女生带来了什么
Where is that?
那是在哪
I -- I don't really remember.
我不记得了
Maybe my next foster home?
后来去的寄养家庭吧
Blocked it out? Unpleasant time? I guess.
不记得了 不愉快吗 我想是吧
Who's that? Another friend?
那是谁 又是朋友吗
I don't remember any of this.
我一点都不记得
Give it back, Kevin.
把相机还她 凯文
The camera is Emma's, not yours. Bloody hell.
相机是艾玛的 不是你的 见鬼
Is that...?
那是不是
We respect property in this house, Emma.
这个家里是尊重他人财产的 艾玛
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表