How do you remember when no one else does?
大家都不记得 你怎么会记得
Must have been part of Gold's plan.
这肯定是戈登计划的一部分
My punishment in this world is that I know the truth
我在这个世界的惩罚就是知道真♥相♥
but I'm powerless to do anything about it.
却对此无能为力
In this world, I'm no longer the savior.
在这个世界里 我不再是救世主
I've got no magic.
我没有魔法
That's all right.
没关系
I think I know what to do.
我想我知道该怎么做
Now, come on.
快跟我走
Uh, Killian, this is my mom.
基利安 这是我妈妈
Mom, Killian.
妈妈 这是基利安
Yeah, um...
嗯
pleasure.
很高兴认识你
Yeah. Right.
我也是
Look, we need to... get going.
我们要赶快走了
We've got a wedding to stop.
我们要去阻止一场婚礼
Thank you for your help, Killian.
谢谢你帮忙 基利安
Uh, yeah, of course.
乐意效劳
I'm pleased you regained your, uh, your freedom.
很高兴你恢复自♥由♥之身
Me too. Unfortunately, it's not gonna last
我也是 不过我们得赶在守卫醒来前
unless we put some distance
尽量远离塔楼
between that tower and us before the guard wakes up.
不然我们又得被抓回去了
Why?
为什么
Because that was not any ordinary black knight.
因为那不是个普通的黑骑士
Her name is Lily.
她名叫莉莉
She's dangerous.
她很危险
I don't understand. What's the problem with this Lily?
我不明白 这个莉莉怎么了
Henry, get below now!
亨利 到下面去
I need you to load the cannon with a chain shot.
我需要你用链弹装载大炮
Come on! Now!
快点 马上
Hold your fire till I tell you!
听我的命令开火
Lily, over here!
莉莉 我在这儿
Come on, Lily! Come on!
来啊 莉莉 过来啊
Now!
发射
That was close.
太惊险了
Cheers.
干杯
You did it.
你成功了
We did it.
我们成功了
What is that?
那是什么
It's goat's milk.
是羊奶
Where's your rum?
你的朗姆酒呢
I'm allergic. Never touch the stuff.
我过敏 从没碰过那东西
Of course you are.
当然
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
You trusted me with your life just now. Why?
你刚刚把生命都交给我了 为什么
It's complicated.
很复杂
Might take a while.
可能要花点时间解释
My schedule's pretty clear.
我没什么事 时间挺多
Okay.
好吧
Let's first work on your fighting skills.
我们先练练你的搏斗技术
Then we've got to help Regina stop that wedding.
然后我们得去帮瑞金娜阻止婚礼
Where is Regina's heart?
瑞金娜的心在哪里
No one?
没人知道吗
And what of the child?
那个孩子怎么样了
Surely you imbeciles aren't all stupid enough
你们这些蠢蛋不会都蠢到
to report back here empty-handed.
空手而回吧
Actually, your majesty, they are exactly that stupid.
事实上 陛下 他们就是这么蠢
We would have caught the bandit
我们本能抓到大盗的
if Blue and her gaggle of uglies
偏偏蓝仙子和她那群丑鬼
hadn't laid a trap of dark fairy dust,
设下了黑暗仙尘的陷阱
paralyzing our axes.
冻住了我们的斧子
Always blaming the fairies.
总是怪罪仙子
Maybe you should try and take responsibility for once, dwarf.
你也自己负一把责吧 矮人
You mangy, flea-infested wolf.
你这只肮脏的长满跳蚤的狼
I should get a muzzle... Silence.
我应该给你一枪... 安静
We aren't here to fight.
我们不是来吵架的
We're a team.
我们是一个团队
So you're not...mad?
您不生气吗
Of course not.
当然不
It's not your fault.
这不是你们的错
It's mine.
是我的错
You see, I am your leader,
我是你们的领导者
and I have to lead by example.
我必须以身作则
we have to go to extreme lengths to succeed.
要想成功 我们得不惜一切代价
And to do that...
因此
...I have to show you how.
我得教你们怎么做
I have to motivate you.
我得激励你们
Well, now you're down to six.
现在你们只剩六个了
Do you want to make it five?
你想再减到五个吗
Find Regina and the boy and kill them.
找到瑞金娜和那个男孩 给我杀了他们
You're telling me that...in this other reality,
你是说 在另一个版本的现实中
I'm an expert with such a weapon?
我善用这种武器吗
Is that good?
就是厉害吗
Here. Let me show you how to use it.
来 我来教你怎么用
They say once you become an expert,
据说 技艺如果炉火纯青
your subconscious takes over.
你的潜意识就会支配你的行动
Back in my world, that's what we call muscle memory.
在我的世界 我们叫它肌肉记忆
Tell me more about this reality you want to return to.
再跟我说说你想回去的那个现实世界
Us, for example.
比如我们之间的事
I sense that we, uh... we may be close.
我感觉我们可能很亲密
Very.
非常亲密
Really?
真的吗
Well, I'm starting to get jealous of the other me.
我开始嫉妒另一个我了
Let's see what food Henry's discovered.
看看亨利找到什么吃的了
I'm starving.
我饿死了
There they are.
他们在那儿
It's as I told you, my queen.
正如我告诉你的 女王陛下
The one-handed pirate was helping them.
那个独手海盗帮了他们
And the boy was with them, as well.
那男孩也和他们在一起
Tell us where the child is hiding!
快说那孩子藏在哪里
Back off, dwarf!
走开 矮人
Or they'll change your name to "Stumpy"!
否则我把你砍成两半
I know you.
我认识你
You're...
你是
Emma.
艾玛
The mad hag who was locked in the tower.
被锁在高塔里的疯女巫
I almost didn't recognize you out of your chains.
卸了锁链我都快认不出你了
You're the one that's hard to recognize -- both of you.
是我认不出你们了才对 你们俩
This isn't who you are.
你们不是这样的人
Tell me -- who are we?
告诉我 我们是什么人
You're my parents.
你们是我父母
I'm the product of your true love.
我是你们真爱的结晶
You taught me how to be a hero,
你们教我做一个英雄
you taught me how to believe in hope.
教我相信希望
And I do.
我也相信了
And now I need you to believe in it, too.
现在我需要你们也相信
You're right.
你说的对
Emma.
艾玛
Hope is a very powerful thing.
希望很有力量
Which is why I'm going to have to snuff it out of you
所以我得把你和你讨厌的儿子心里的希望
and that awful son of yours.
全部熄灭
Kill them.
杀了他们
Wait!
等等
There he is.
他在那里
My, my.
天哪
I am going to enjoy watching him die in front of his mother.
我一定会享受他死在他妈妈面前的场景
Save Henry.
保护亨利
Killian, you can't beat them.
基利安 你打不过他们的
If I can help return things to how they were meant to be,
如果我能帮你把事情变回从前的样子
then what happens to me here won't matter, will it?
那我怎么样都无所谓了 对吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表