love --
爱
And turn it into a weapon.
变成了一件武器
Love is a weapon, dearie.
爱就是武器 亲爱的
Always has been.
一直都是
It's just...
只不过...
...So few people know how to wield it.
很少有人知道如何利用它
You were right. Get out.
你说对了 下车
I don't want this infernal hand anymore.
我再也不想要这只可恶的手了
It's taken possession of me.
它控制了我
You should have heeded my warning when I offered it.
我提醒你的时候你就该听从
I can't control it. Remove the damned thing
我无法控制这只手 趁它还没逼我
before it makes me do something you'll regret.
做出会让你后悔的事 把它拿掉
Was that a threat? Aye, mate.
你在威胁我 没错
Take it back,
把它拿回去
or Belle learns that the dagger she has
不然我就告诉贝尔 她手里的匕♥首♥
is as fake as your new disposition.
和你的新面目一样都是假的
Oh, is it?
是吗
Is it what? Fake.
什么是吗 假的
Well, you wouldn't have given me the hand if it weren't.
如果匕♥首♥是真的你也不会把手还给我
After you extracted that price,
你提出那个条件之后
I switched the real dagger back.
我就把真匕♥首♥换回去了
No, you're lying.
不 你撒谎
Am I?
是吗
Seems you've lost that leverage you once had.
看来你之前的把柄不起作用了
So if you want to part ways with that hand
如果你想摆脱这只手
and get this back,
并拿回这个
there's only one way I'll help.
只有一种办法能让我帮你
Damn.
妈的
What do you want?
你想要什么
All in due time.
到时候我会告诉你
And you think I'm daft enough
你以为我会蠢到
to agree to that without knowing the terms?
不知道干什么就答应你吗
I'll find another way to rid myself of this damned hand.
我会找别的办法摆脱这只该死的手
I'm afraid that's easier said than done.
恐怕说起来容易做起来难
You see, my magic put that hand on,
我用魔法给你接了手
and only my magic can take it off.
也只有我的魔法能拿掉它
You'd think you'd have learned
按理说 你第一次
the first time you buried that hook in me --
拿钩子捅我后就会记住教训
It never sticks.
我不会受伤
That wasn't me.
那不是我的本意
You're losing control, dearie.
你在失去控制 亲爱的
Next time, you might do something to someone
下一次 你可能就会对某个复原能力
who can't be so easily fixed.
没这么强的人下手了
You have a deal. I'll do whatever it takes.
我答应你 我会不惜一切代价
Oh, I do love it when they say that.
我就喜欢听人说这句话
Meet me at the docks tomorrow morning, captain.
明早到码头见我 船长
We have work to do.
我们有事要做
That was "Left of the dial" by the Replacements
这首是"换牌乐队"的《PBS表盘左手边》
Coming to you here on w-o-l-f 98,
您收听的是"狼98"
home of the original party animals.
派对爱好者的乐园
Current temps in the storybrooke metro area Are 70s in midtown,
童话镇市内实时气温 市中心70度
dropping to low 30s out by the ice wall.
由于冰墙的缘故降低了30度
Ain't it always something at the town line?
镇界是不是总出现奇怪的东西
But don't sweat it, not that you can.
但别想融化它 办不到的
Wherever you are, chill out with us...
不管你在哪 和我们一起冷静下来
...As we head into another five in a row,
接下来是由"外婆家"带来的
brought to you by Granny's Diner.
五首连放
Granny's Diner -- it's better than you remember.
外婆家 比你记忆中的更好
who is looking for something classic to wake up to.
点首叫醒用的古典音乐
I knew it.
我就知道
Why the hell are you following me?!
你为什么跟踪我
Stop!
站住
What the hell?
怎么回事
Now's not a great time.
现在不行
Emma, I need you to come down to the library.
艾玛 来图书馆一趟
We have a situation.
这里有情况
Good morning, captain.
早啊 船长
I trust you're ready.
我相信你已经准备好了
I'm ready to pay the price and get this over with.
我准备好付出代价 了结此事了
Good.
很好
What are we gonna do with that?
要用它做什么
This is gonna help me find an old friend.
它会帮我找到一位老朋友
After you.
你先请
I helped you get what you want,
我帮你拿到了你想要的
so give me what you promised.
实现你对我的承诺吧
Tell me about my parents.
告诉我我父母的事
Well, dearie, the king and queen of Arendelle
亲爱的 阿伦黛尔的国王与王后
landed on my doorstep with an itsy-bitsy problem --
带着一个小问题登门来造访我
your sister.
你姐姐
They wanted something to take away her powers...
他们希望去除她的魔法
forever.
一劳永逸
My parents loved Elsa.
我父母爱艾尔莎
Sounded more to me like they feared her.
在我看来更像是怕她
It's a thin line and, oh, so easy to cross.
爱与怕不过一线之隔 轻易就能跨越
You must have known.
这你肯定清楚
They always wished she had been born a little bit more...
他们一直希望她能更...
normal.
正常一点
Did they find what they were looking for?
他们找到办法了吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
No one could lay their hands on that kind of magic...
没有人能控制那种魔法
until now.
不过现在有了
So, that's what the box does.
这个盒子就是干这个的
Not the box, what's inside --
不是盒子本身 而是里面装的东西
a hat,
一顶帽子
crafted thousands of years ago by a sorcerer for one purpose --
千年前由一位魔法师打造而成 目的只有一个
to steal magical power --
窃取魔法
and guarded all these years by his apprentice.
一直以来由他的学徒看守
What are you going to do with it?
你要用它做什么
When the hat has collected all its ill-gotten power
等帽子汇聚了所有偷得的魔法
and is fully charged,
能量达到最大时
I will be unstoppable.
我就所向披靡了
I thought the Dark One was already unstoppable.
我以为黑暗者本就是无敌的
There are limits, however small.
还是有局限 尽管很小
No. You can't.
不 你不能这样做
That mouse -- that apprentice --
那只鼠 魔法师的学徒
he dedicated his life to keeping it
他穷尽一生守护这东西
out of the hands of people like you.
以防落入你这种坏人手里
Too bad he's not here to stop me.
可惜他现在阻止不了我了
What if he is?
如果他可以呢
Don't come any closer!
不许过来
Wait...
等等
you're not coming any closer just because I told you not to?
我不让你过来 你就不过来了
I get it.
我明白了
As long as I have this wavy knife,
只要这把波浪形的匕♥首♥在我手上
you have to do as I say, don't you?
你就得听我的 是吧
Yes.
是的
That's how it works.
就是这样的
Is that one of the limits you spoke of?
这就是你所说的局限
Is that why you want the hat --
所以你才想得到那顶帽子
to free yourself from the control of this dagger?
让自己不再受这把匕♥首♥的控制
Answer me. To be free of the control and to keep my power.
回答我 不失去魔法 又能不受控制
Yes.
就是这样
Yeah, I can't let you walk out of here with that.
我不能让你拿走它
So, please, give me the box.
所以请把盒子给我
Remember, dearie,
要知道 亲爱的
you can't keep hold of that dagger forever,
你不可能永远拿着那匕♥首♥
And you don't want to be on the other end of it
等我拿回了匕♥首♥
when I get it back.
可就有你好受了
Then I command you send me and this box home to Arendelle.
那我就命令你将我和这个盒子送回阿伦黛尔
If I must.
那好吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表