I'm sorry.
真抱歉
She's really gone.
她真的死了
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
There's a nail back there.
后面有个钉子
Okay, I think I can get through the ropes.
我想我可以解开绳子
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
This was my present for Anna for her wedding.
这是我送给安娜的结婚礼物
It was among my mother's things,
是在母亲的物品里找到的
but to us, it was new.
但我们从没见过
And I turned it into the last gift I ever gave her.
结果却变成我给她的最后一份礼物
Elsa, I'm so sorry,
艾尔莎 真的很遗憾
but it's almost sundown.
可是太阳就快落山了
That cloud is gonna hit any time.
云团随时会袭来
We have to go. Everyone's gonna turn on each other,
我们得走了 大家会自相残杀的
and something tells me that being immune to the curse
直觉告诉我 对诅咒免疫
is not gonna stop them from attacking us.
不代表他们不会攻击我们
I failed. I deserve to be attacked.
我失败了 我活该
This...
这是...
this is all I have left of Anna.
这是安娜留下的唯一纪念了
Now I'll never know what happened to her.
现在我永远都无从得知她究竟发生了什么
Come on. Come on!
快点啊
Oh, come on!
解开啊
Oh! Look! Look!
看哪 看哪
I got my hands out. Okay, I'm gonna untie you. All right?
我的手挣脱出来了 我来给你松绑
Okay, come here. Come on.
好了 过来 快点
Okay.
好了
Okay, come here. Come here.
好了 过来 快过来
I, Anna of Arendelle,
我 阿伦黛尔的安娜
promise to love and cherish you.
承诺爱你 珍惜你
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
Marrying you before we die.
死之前我要嫁给你
No. What?
不行 什么
You don't get to marry me unless we get out of this.
我们逃出去之前 不能结婚
Okay? Just keep your chin up and breathe. Okay?
坚持抬着下巴 呼吸 听到了吗
Anna, wherever you are,
安娜 不管你在哪里
whatever happened to you all those years ago,
不管多年前你发生了什么事
I'm so sorry I didn't find you.
真对不起 我没能找到你
I still have faith. I know you're out there somewhere.
我依然有信念 我知道你就在什么地方
I won't give up hope.
我不会放弃希望的
I just wish...
我真希望...
I wish you were with me now.
我希望你现在跟我在一起
Elsa, come on.
艾尔莎 走吧
Something's happening.
有状况
Do you think it's my Aunt's spell?
你觉得是我姨妈的咒语吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on.
坚持
Come on. Come on. Come on.
坚持 坚持住
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What is that?
那是什么
Anna?
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Elsa!
艾尔莎
Anna! Oh! I couldn't find you! I was looking for you!
安娜 我找不到你 我一直在找你
I put you in an urn! You missed your wedding!
我把你装进瓮里了 你们错过婚礼了
It's okay! We're here! But you're still young!
没事 我们在这里 你还那么年轻
We were frozen! For 30 years, apparently.
我们被冻住了 冻了30多年
How did this happen?! How did you get here?!
这怎么回事 你们怎么过来的
It's like you wished it.
你如愿以偿了
My necklace.
我的项链
It was the wishing star!
是许愿星
This is an amazing miracle.
真是个惊人的奇迹
But it is a cold miracle, and we're all wet, so...
不过也是个寒冷的奇迹 我们都湿透了
Yes. If we can get Anna back to the fairies right away,
是啊 如果能马上带安娜去仙子那里去
she might be able to stop the spell.
她也许能阻止咒语
Wait. There's something I have to do first.
等等 有件事我得先做
So Anna's on her way.
安娜在来的路上了
Do you really think they can do it?
你真认为她们办得到吗
Well, perhaps. But, uh,
也许吧 但是
if there's one thing I've learned,
要说我有什么经验
It's never trust a fairy.
那就是 永远别相信仙子
Come. Let's get you someplace safe...
来吧 我带你去个安全的地方
just in case.
以防万一
So this spell can't affect Anna
这咒语对安娜不起作用
because it already got her once?
因为她曾被施过咒 是吗
Exactly.
正是
And the two of you?
你们两个呢
We're immune. It's a long story. We --
我们免疫 说来话长 我们...
we just gotta hurry.
我们得抓紧时间
What a funny-looking world.
这个世界样子真奇怪
Right?
是吧
I'm sorry. I truly am.
对不起 真对不起
What happened here?
这里发生了什么事
What do you think? The snow queen.
你说呢 肯定是白雪女王
What does this mean?
这意味着什么
It means that even with you here,
意味着 即使有你在
we can't protect everyone.
我们也无法保护大家
So what do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Prepare for the worst.
做最坏的打算
You'll be safe in here.
你在这里是安全的
So you -- you can keep the spell out?
那么你能阻止咒语侵袭这里吗
No, but we must be separated.
不能 但我们必须分开
As dark one, I may be immune to the spell,
作为黑暗者 我也许能对咒语免疫
but you can still hurt me.
但你依然可以伤害我
Go inside and stay in the back room.
进去待在里屋别出来
I'm gonna seal it with a protection spell
我会用保护咒封印这里
so no one can get to you.
这样就没人能伤害你了
Okay.
好的
Look, I-I'll be back soon,
我很快就会回来
and then we're gonna be together
之后我们就能在一起
and we're gonna be fine.
不会有事的
I promise.
我保证
Is it done?
完成了吗
You know, she truly loves you.
她真的很爱你
You could have her forever,
你可以永远拥有她
or all the power in the world.
或者选择至高无上的力量
It's your choice.
选择权在你
I don't need to choose, thank you.
我不需要选择 谢谢
I can and will have both.
我可以 也会两者兼得
Now that it's settled, are we done?
事情办妥了 我们两清了吧
No, no.
不不
I'm not gonna give up control of you just yet,
我还不打算就这么放了你
not until I have everything I need.
我得先得到我需要的一切
What's left?
你还需要什么
That's my concern, not yours.
那是我要考虑的事 与你无关
But by morning, all should be complete,
等到天明 一切就该结束了
including your life.
包括你的性命
Now run along, dearie,
赶紧走吧 亲爱的
and enjoy your last day in this or any land.
享受你生命的最后一天吧
Mom, dad, we're running out of time.
妈妈 爸爸 我们没时间了
You said you had a plan.
你们说过你们有计划的
Kristoff? David?
克里斯托夫 戴维
You cut your hair.
你剪头发了
So did you you!
你也是
I see you brought your lovely fiancee. Joan?
你还带来了可爱的未婚妻 琼
Joan? It was a...code name.
琼 这只是...代号♥
David, I like you short hair.
戴维 我喜欢你短发的样子
Not that I didn't like it long or that I thought it was...
不是说我不喜欢你长发或是觉得...
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表